What was your first alcoholic drink?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Ya'll read the title, what was it and how old were you?

Tzeentch
My Dad let me sip from his beer cup while on a road trip to Los Angeles, I was about seven or eight.

I drank my first full drink, a glass of ancient age, when I was 16.

Lord Lucien
Beer probably. Couldn't finish, thought it was disgusting. Still do.

Vodka properly was first.

ares834
Captain Morgan (mixed with Coke) was the first thing I actually drank enough to get drunk off of. I was 17 at the time I believe.

Otherwise before that I had of course sipped a few drinks and tried a beer or two.

AsbestosFlaygon
San Miguel Pale Pilsen beer

Shakyamunison
Wine, then beer, then whiskey, then vodka.

Mindship
Manischewitz wine @ 13. Passover sipping only. Didn't get stupidly drunk til 15, on 8 bottles o' beer. sick

Lestov16
My first time drunk, at age 16, I got stupid drunk, downing two full bottles of vodka because my friends dared me. Needless to say, I remember face planting a lot and wearing my friend's left shoe home.

Impediment
When I was, oh, about 5, I sipped on my dad's beer when he left the room. I do believe it was a Pearl Light. My mom saw me and gave me a swatting.

When I was about 13, my friends and I drank some cinnamon schnapps called Hot Damn!, and it was disgusting.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Impediment
When I was about 13, my friends and I drank some cinnamon schnapps called Hot Damn!, and it was disgusting.

Cinnamon? *shudders* that sounds freaking terrible.

riv6672
Depending on when you believe life starts, the bottle of hooch my mom was chugging on the night i was concieved. smile

Mindship
Originally posted by Impediment
When I was about 13, my friends and I drank some cinnamon schnapps called Hot Damn!, and it was disgusting. Might be tasty to bong through, like peppermint schnapps.

riv6672
I've had Hot Damn before. Frikkin' icky looking back on it.
Knew a friend about 14-15 threw up a bottle of Brass Monkey. Fun to watch!

Quincy
The first legal drink I ordered was a Scotch and Soda. I think because that's what Holden Caulfield orders

riv6672
Haha^

While in Panama there was no drinking age on post. My friend turned 21 and i'd told the bartender at the NCO club to card him that night.
My friend got so excited when he ordered his first beer: "no way! Its my birthday today! Look!" As he pulled out his ID.

Tattoos N Scars
Milwaukee's Best beer, cheap sh!t my dad bought. I snuck around and drank a swallow or two when I was about 10. Disgusting!!

Funny how I learned to love beer in high scool though lol.

MF DELPH
MD 20/20 Hawaiian Blue.

Tzeentch
Not a olde english 800, Delph?

Disappointed.

Reflassshh
Beer, fernet (lol), vodka, wine etc. I started drinking two years ago more or less.

red g jacks
of course i tried sneaking my parents beer and stuff as a little kid out of curiosity and hated it.

but my first time actually getting drunk was when i was like 12. we lived in a complex where this one neighbor was a crackhead. she had a young son that she didn't take very good care of but yea basically all the neighborhood kids would hang together and he was one of them.

anyway there was some internal politics in this complex and this lady had some sort of fight with my friend's mom, and i guess she felt bad afterwards and she wanted to make amends. so she brought over a bottle of vodka to give to my friend's mom, only she wasn't home.

so, her having the common sense of a crackhead and all, she gives it to us, the group of 12 year old and younger boys hanging out outside the complex and tells us to give it to my friend's mom when we see her.

so we poured the stuff in a big bowl with some hawaiian punch and honestly it didn't taste half bad. but man we got so sick drinking that shit

riv6672
THAT sounds like fun. Vodka is my jam!

jinXed by JaNx
i can't quite remember what it was but i know it was some awful domestic, trailer park beer, like coors or bud light. I was a young boy when my father first offered me a sip of beer. From that point on i never had any interest in beer. I had a few other encounters with beer in my adolescents but i received the same sensation as i did when i was younger. It wasnt until i went to Germany that i learned what real beer was supposed to taste like.

Spawningpool
Coconut Bacardi with my best friend. 15

StyleTime
First drink ever? I had champagne with my parents when I was 8-11. Can't remember exact age.

BackFire
When I was around 6 my uncle gave me a sip of his beer. I thought it was gross.

To be honest I still kinda do. I'm not a big drinker. And I usually like the lighter flavored drinks to hard alcohol.

krisblaze
I think I had a sip of jaegermeister when I was like 10. It was supposed to help with my tooth-ache.

I had my first full drink when I was 17 or so, which was some kind of apple-cider.

The first time I was drunk was when I was 18, on a bottle of some terrible martini.

Nuke Nixon
Had a full glass of Cold Duck sparkling wine when I was 4 for new years.

Wonder Man
Old Milwaukee

Mindset
Peach Schnapps.

I was like 10.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
Peach Schnapps.

I was like 10.

lrZQ0XaY0gc

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
lrZQ0XaY0gc laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.