Vaguest power sets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Suggest characters that you know can DO stuff, butyou're never sure what, where they fall in a heirarchy from day to day. Their powers seem plot driven, ill defined...vague.

I nominate:
Captain Marvel (MU). Especially as written by PAD. He was great, but, his powers went all over the map, and were very metaphysical at times. Nowadays, not even sure.

Starhawk. Same as above really, but worae, since he had less showings.

Donna Troy, from the 80s to the last reboot, i was never sure where she was getting her powers, what they were, or how powerful she really was.

DarkSaint85
Jack Hawksmoor, the God of Cities.

riv6672
He seems pretty defined, from a few threads i've seen here.

Adam Warlock was suggested to me and i agree. He's really plot dependant power wise.

pym-ftw
Man-Thing

He is somewhere between low meta & Trans day to day

Mindset
Sentry.

Reflassshh
Prime one million.

riv6672
Interesting choices...erm

Tar-Antado
Nebulon, I never figured what dude can do.

riv6672
I remember as a kid thinking he became a giant glowy face...

DarkSaint85
Hulk.

CatL18
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Prime one million.
This.
In implied power sets, He is super-strong, But He has poor feat.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
He seems pretty defined, from a few threads i've seen here.

Adam Warlock was suggested to me and i agree. He's really plot dependant power wise.

Yeah, I agree, he's got a good power level when in the cities.

But once there, he can do whatever he wants, it seems. Which seems poorly defined to me. Just my opinion, though.

riv6672
Thats fair, especially considering you were one of the guys that educated me on JH in the first place!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.