Starlord vs. Indiana Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Setting: The Tomb of Anck-Su-Namun, where the final battle of "The Mummy" took place.

Starlord and Indy are both after an ancient Egyptian artifact.

1) Hand to hand fight. Winner By KO or submission.

2) Starlord has a hand blaster. Indy has his whip and pistol with extra rounds. Neither has body armor. Anything goes, to the death.

Both start at opposite end with no knowledge of each other.

Well?

Impediment
I hope that every single one of you cum gargling sluts get a flat tire for not posting in my thread.

Robtard
Hahahaaaa

Indy

KingD19
Star Lord in both. He was taking hits and giving them with Gamora who is superhuman to an extent. Also he his half alien physiology will more than likely come into play as it has shown to make him far more durable than a normal person.

When you say hand blaster, do you mean Quill's blaster? Or just a random laser gun?

FrothByte
Starlord wins H2H quite handily (see what I did there?).

With guns, meh, depends who fires first. I'd put my money on Quill just because he looks like he has more experience in gun fights. But who knows.

Impediment
What if Indy had a lead lined refrigerator?

Time Immemorial
1. Indy
2. Starqueer

Tattoos N Scars
Indy's luck will net him the win. Realistically, Starlord should win.

KingD19
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Indy's luck will net him the win. Realistically, Starlord should win.

Quill's got plenty of his own luck. Indy's won't be enough to win it for him.

meep-meep
Starlord wins all including a bonus round dance off.

Firefly218
Starlord wins

BruceSkywalker
Quill biotchslaps the old geezer back from whence he came

Robtard
It's like most of you don't Jones at all. Not even a little bit. Robtard is disappointed in most of you.

Indy survived an A-Bomb, the g-forces associated with being launched from said explosion and the crash-landing that followed without so much as a scratch. Yet Starlord is going to KO him now? LOL! I say. LOL!

Psychotron
Indy wins. Starboy is just a manchild version of Han Solo.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
It's like most of you don't Jones at all. Not even a little bit. Robtard is disappointed in most of you.

Indy survived an A-Bomb, the g-forces associated with being launched from said explosion and the crash-landing that followed without so much as a scratch. Yet Starlord is going to KO him now? LOL! I say. LOL!

Starlord survived holding a Gem of such raw power that it could devastate entire planets and nearly instantly killed anyone who held it under a certain level of power.

Psychotron
Lel so did Rocket.

Silent Master
No, Rocket and the rest of the GoTG survived a portion of it's power, as they were sharing it....for a good while Starlord was surviving it's full power.

Impediment
Yet, Quill was incapacitated with an electric stun rod.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Silent Master
No, Rocket and the rest of the GoTG survived a portion of it's power, as they were sharing it....for a good while Starlord was surviving it's full power.

So what does that mean? That Rocket and the rest can handle 1/5 of planet-busting energies? The stone feat is all too vague.

FrothByte
Quill survived the infinity gem because he's only half human. It was hinted that his father was a pretty powerful cosmic being. Besides, he was trading punches with Gamora who showed some degree of superhuman stats. Quill easily wins h2h.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm going to wait until the next indiana jones movie before i give my answer. I wanna say Starlord wins but until i see Indy in space i can't rightly say. Starlord, for some reason can survive, extended exposure in the vaccum of space. However, Indy has proven capable to survive everything else, plus he aslo kills nazis.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Starlord survived holding a Gem of such raw power that it could devastate entire planets and nearly instantly killed anyone who held it under a certain level of power.

The gem was going to kill him until others joined it to share in the energy and it wasn't due to him being durable, but due to his genetics.

Would you say that Starlord could tank a nuke because he can hold the the "planet devastating" gem for a bit? You wouldn't.

KingD19
If he hopped in a lead lined fridge in the exact same circumstances I'd say he could.

And yes the gem was going to kill him because he didn't have a focus like Ronan's hammer or the Celestial's staff. But he held onto it alone for a pretty long time in comparison to the girl and even Ronan who only had it for a few seconds before jamming it into his hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.