Hook Up Dante (Devil may Cry) A Date!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Dante sitting in his office of Devil may cry shop until a Nero gave a phone call to him. AND INVITED HIM to a party.

But Dante has no woman in his life. so he when to Dating site look all the long list of beautiful woman

(the list for woman are)
Bayonetta from bayonetta
Lighting from Final Fantasy
lara croft from tomb raider
Claire Redfeld from Resident Evil
Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach
Yoruichi Shihōin from Bleach

Now Dante must pick one woman as his Date.

so who shoulD he pick?

You can pick more woman for the list. it a Dating site smile

trexalfa
What the flying fvck is this thread?

Picking Bayonetta, by the way. Dante doesn't really fit with the others.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by trexalfa
What the flying fvck is this thread?

Picking Bayonetta, by the way. Dante doesn't really fit with the others.

I am trying make something a new type thread

something New for this site

smile

Nemesis X
Bayonetta would be a more suitable choice for Dante. They both live as long and share the same hobbies: fighting, money, slaying the supernatural for money, and masochism.

I think her personality alone would kill the mood.

Serious woman like Lady, Lara would find that punk-type personality of his irritating.

Well Claire was into Steve Burnside so Dante's rebel nature and humor could potentially win her over. However his biology could make her suspect he's a BOW and since everything she fought at this point was the result of science, she would call bullshit on his demon heritage and mistake him for one of those crazy bioterrorists that follow a type of religion.

#IchiRuki4Life

Soifon butts in to tell Dante to piss off.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Bayonetta would be a more suitable choice for Dante. They both live as long and share the same hobbies: fighting, money, slaying the supernatural for money, and masochism.

From what I gather, she would actually outlive him by at least a bicentennial margin. Other than that, yeah.

Yamcha
I choose you EmptyHearted. No shame, I have a habit of seeing hidden emotions tucked away behind fonts.

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Dante is badass. He can never be overrated

Dante got the ladies and got the Looks!

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Dante can please any woman in the bedroom.

I cannot say the same thing about the Hulk. the moment he lay on top of a woman.. he crush her flat so bad. That her head will Pop out from her body and landed on Loki Head, KO Him for the whole day

That show the different between Dante and the Hulk. never bet on the green ugly Man.

Always bet on handsome white hair Man with demonic powers

cool
These posts truly tell the tale of your bleeding heart, of how you just yearn to bury your head in the bosom of a white haired demon man, hidden away from the world as he cradles your face an offers you slices of pizza.

Think of Dante as your fairy, for his love will transform you from EmptyHearted, into FullHearted.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Yamcha
I choose you EmptyHearted. No shame, I have a habit of seeing hidden emotions tucked away behind fonts.

These posts truly tell the tale of your bleeding heart, of how you just yearn to bury your head in the bosom of a white haired demon man, hidden away from the world as he cradles your face an offers you slices of pizza.

Think of Dante as your fairy, for his love will transform you from EmptyHearted, into FullHearted.

I... I don't even know what to say. This is just... beautiful.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/oSH8pQkhxes/0.jpg

dika123
of course bayonetta .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.