Mendor Typhoons vs Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

NewGuy01
Mendor.

Emperordmb
Does Mendor Typhoons kill Agen Kolar with his beyond infinite force power fired semiautomatically in force balls of infinite destruction? Or does Kolar attack with force powers suddenly and without Typhoons noticing?

Is Mendor Typhoons greater than Kolar cause he called the Jedi assholes while smiling with his powerful sense of humor, knowing he was better than the Jedi? Or does the fact that Kolar is celebrated among the prime of the Jedi make him leaps and bounds better than Typhoons?

Does Mendor Typhoons destroy Kolar with his speed with two wan shens, and being revered as "the Typhoons of the Matukai"? Or Does Agen Kolar deliver a high kick to his foe as he is so fond of doing, with his mastery of Niman and Ataru showing his skills in physical combat?

Does Mendor Typhoons outlast Kolar with his robes being an indestructible steroid? Or does Agen Kolar walk out of the rubble of the Temple of the Ancients in one piece after it collapses on him?

I JUST DON'T KNOW!

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Mendor.
I'm a little curious as to your reasoning here. (that is if you're serious)

I myself am not exactly sure where to place him.

Q99
Kolar. The only real thing we know about Mendor is he beat up a Jedi who wasn't described as that exceptional- in a martial arts duel, Mendor's specialty.

Kolar'll have a force edge, in addition to being a strong fighter.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Kolar. The only real thing we know about Mendor is he beat up a Jedi who wasn't described as that exceptional- in a martial arts duel, Mendor's specialty.

Kolar'll have a force edge, in addition to being a strong fighter.
Weren't you the guy who dealt with SW Logic back in the day?

Nah, that wasn't even Typhoons. That was some different Matukai. All Typhoons has is a powerful sense of humor and insulting the Jedi.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Weren't you the guy who dealt with SW Logic back in the day?

Yep.

Oh yea, I'm getting the orders mixed up.

So, yea, we basically do not even know with Mendor. Sounds like a master, but he's facing a council member.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Yep.
You deserve a ****ing purple heart or something. thumb up

Originally posted by Q99
Oh yea, I'm getting the orders mixed up.

So, yea, we basically do not even know with Mendor. Sounds like a master, but he's facing a council member.
I think Mendor and two apprentices took down a group of pirates once.

NewGuy01
Which means he's > Dooku and Maul

DarthAnt66
sas plz read pms they are important actually

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I think Mendor and two apprentices took down a group of pirates once.

Considering a Jedi seemed fairly impressed by them, might've been a large group.

Basically what we know is "They're competent." But not much else.

The Merchant
Agen Kolar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.