Mecha that is like Weltall-Id

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I know that Xenogears is a videogame but it fits well in the anime world and the gears pass as mecha. I was wondering what mecha in the anime world would be like Weltall-Id. I know that Xenosaga 3 had Omega-Id but what other mecha would come close to it/him?

SquallX
what do you mean by that?

From the way it performs, or were it gets it's energy source from?

Q99
It ripped up the floating city of Solaris and killed the nation of Eru, so it's rather impressive.

Hm, it'd probably fit in well with the stronger G Gundam gundams...

It's still short of the *real* big hitters like TTGL and Gunbuster, of course.

SquallX
Originally posted by Q99
It ripped up the floating city of Solaris and killed the nation of Eru, so it's rather impressive.

Hm, it'd probably fit in well with the stronger G Gundam gundams...

It's still short of the *real* big hitters like TTGL and Gunbuster, of course.

It destroys any of the G Gundams, and all of the series gundams in a fight.

Welltall may not be as big as Ttgl, but it doesn't need too. All that matters is who pilots it. With Fei as the pilot, Welltall can't lose unless someones powers far exceeds Fei after he gain full control of the Wave Existence.

Q99
Originally posted by SquallX
It destroys any of the G Gundams, and all of the series gundams in a fight.

Welltall may not be as big as Ttgl, but it doesn't need too. All that matters is who pilots it. With Fei as the pilot, Welltall can't lose unless someones powers far exceeds Fei after he gain full control of the Wave Existence.

Eh, it may tap into Zohar, but it only has so much output and has physical limits, and it was only piloted by Fei before he had full contact with the Wave Existence. Heck, even Xenogears does, and that's Weltall after being modified by Zohar directly (though those limits may partially be simply hold-overs, since it's noted to use fuel but almost certainly doesn't *need* to. Fei didn't have his full Contact powers long enough to fully master them, so their upper limit is largely hypothetical).

Remember, Elly in her gear was able to do damage to Weltall-id.

atv2
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, it may tap into Zohar, but it only has so much output and has physical limits, and it was only piloted by Fei before he had full contact with the Wave Existence. Heck, even Xenogears does, and that's Weltall after being modified by Zohar directly (though those limits may partially be simply hold-overs, since it's noted to use fuel but almost certainly doesn't *need* to. Fei didn't have his full Contact powers long enough to fully master them, so their upper limit is largely hypothetical).

Remember, Elly in her gear was able to do damage to Weltall-id.

Yeah even thought Elly was able to damage him, she was still knocked out with one punch. Id is usually unstable when Elly is around.

atv2
I know it's been a while since I did this thread but what I was looking for is appearance, abilities and power from Anime Mecha that would be like Weltall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.