Revan Force Concealment Quotes Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
This year I'm going to try to make my final YouTube video on my 0827ant1 channel as an advertisement for my Revan Respect Thread. First I want to pretty much completely clean up and put in as much relevant content into the respect thread and taking out the unnecessary. I don't have any details about Revan's impressive display of Force Concealment demonstrated on Korriban, so I was wondering if anyone had any quotes on that matter they could quickly pull up. Thanks.

ILS
Legit source.

NewGuy01
I don't even know what instance you're referring to; specify.

DarthAnt66
He had to conceal his identity as a lightside user throughout the Sith Academy, all through Korriban, and even next to the Headmasters.

NewGuy01
But he belonged to neither the light nor the darkness. :]

EDIT: I see what you mean, though. Interesting, never thought of it that way before; probably because I played DS.

Selenial
I don't know that he ever fooled them.

They took a lot of Jedi in during those times. He might have been light sided but he acted like he wanted power, and they probably thought they could convert him. He'd willingly given himself to the Sith, they weren't going to execute him for being light sided still if he proved he was powerful and ruthless, which he acted like he was.

If there's any quotes saying he deceived them then cool, if not, I doubt he did.

DarthAnt66
If he was still lightside by the time of the final trials, they wouldn't have took the chances. Note that when they realized he was an actual lightsider, they tried to kill him.

ILS
Guys it's cool I already provided the quote. You must have missed it.

Fated Xtasy
The majority of the characters that revan interacts with notice that he's a Jedi, even non-force sensitives. I doubt he hid his weapon. but if there's a quote then coolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.