Borderlands 1 & 2 Characters Vs Wesker (Resident Evil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
main character from BL 1 & 2 Vs Wesker from RE

whom take it.

Wei Phoenix
He can't touch Lilith, he can't see Lilith. Phaselock also works. HE doesn't want to get close to a berserking Brick.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He can't touch Lilith, he can't see Lilith. Phaselock also works. HE doesn't want to get close to a berserking Brick.

can they take on wesker one on one for each member?

or they will have to team up to take on Wesker?

pym-ftw
BL aren't even peak human Wesker shoots them all

Sacred 117
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Brick stated having punched people into red mist. A noteworthy margin above peak if you ask me.

Also, isn't this just the same as the other thread, but more heavily lopsided?

Reflassshh
What durability feats do they have?

Wesker punches through them while laughing. Or shoots their head off with his magnum.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Reflassshh
What durability feats do they have?

Wesker punches through them while laughing. Or shoots their head off with his magnum.

Wesker would have to get through their shields. Wesker also can't hit Lilith if she Phasewalks. If he targets Lilith first and manages to kill her then he's caught in Maya's Phaselock and can't move and becomes an easy target for the rest to hit. Axton and Roland have turrets with homing, Mordecai has Bloodwing and is an insanely precise sniper. Brick has his fists, Gaige has Deathtrap.

Originally posted by pym-ftw

Krieg is able to set himself on fire and Brick punches people into mist. Lilith can Phasewalk/teleport. Lilith also can't be touched once she phasewalks, nor seen.

How does Wesker beat Lilith? How does he kill her?

Axton and Roland have turrets that have shields on them to block incoming fire. Wesker had trouble with two people considerably weaker than the vault hunters. How does he beat this whole team when he couldn't take Jill and Chris or Chris and Sheva?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wesker would have to get through their shields. Wesker also can't hit Lilith if she Phasewalks. If he targets Lilith first and manages to kill her then he's caught in Maya's Phaselock and can't move and becomes an easy target for the rest to hit. Axton and Roland have turrets with homing, Mordecai has Bloodwing and is an insanely precise sniper. Brick has his fists, Gaige has Deathtrap.

Krieg is able to set himself on fire and Brick punches people into mist. Lilith can Phasewalk/teleport. Lilith also can't be touched once she phasewalks, nor seen.

How does Wesker beat Lilith? How does he kill her?

Axton and Roland have turrets that have shields on them to block incoming fire. Wesker had trouble with two people considerably weaker than the vault hunters. How does he beat this whole team when he couldn't take Jill and Chris or Chris and Sheva? How strong are those shields?

I guess he can kill the others a leave Lilith to the end, if she phasewalks then that should be self-bfr since if she becomes tangible again Wesker would kill her easily.

He didn't have problems with Chris and Sheva, he was toying with them until they started to use the darkness in the environment and rocket launchers (which only stunned him for a bit).
In regards to Wesker vs Chris and Jill, he stomped them in lost in nightmares, Jill had to surprise him and almost sacrificed herself in order to save Chris.

NemeBro
Brick kills Wesker with his bare hands.

Wesker has been punched over by Chris Redfield. Brick is strong enough to kill world-destroying abominations with his fists.

He solos RE. thumb up

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Reflassshh
How strong are those shields?

I guess he can kill the others a leave Lilith to the end, if she phasewalks then that should be self-bfr since if she becomes tangible again Wesker would kill her easily.

He didn't have problems with Chris and Sheva, he was toying with them until they started to use the darkness in the environment and rocket launchers (which only stunned him for a bit).
In regards to Wesker vs Chris and Jill, he stomped them in lost in nightmares, Jill had to surprise him and almost sacrificed herself in order to save Chris.

There are really no canon feats for the shields outside of they protect you from bullets and damage. They can be worn down, they regenerate.

Lilith Phasewalking isn't self-BFR, if that's the case then Nightcrawler would self-BFR every time he teleports. When she Phasewalks, she's still there, but not there at the same time. In BL PS she is phasewalking the entire time and tracking down Jack's Vault Hunters. The only people that can sense her are the aliens themselves. She's invisible. Even if it's down to just those two, all she has to do is Phasewalk and pop out to kill him whenever she wants. He is pretty much a sitting duck.

They have RPGs it was one of Brick's specialties. Why can't they just replicate that? Wesker got surprised by Jill, I think he's going to get surprised by a Phaselock or homing turrets or a huge killing deathtrap, or even a murderous bird.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Brick stated having punched people into red mist. A noteworthy margin above peak if you ask me.

Also, isn't this just the same as the other thread, but more heavily lopsided?

ahhhh Sacred117 smile

hey Sacred are you a girl or boy? confused

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
ahhhh Sacred117 smile

Their answer will depend on what you want to do with them.

NemeBro
Sacred 117
Noble Al-LIE

ArtificialGlory
Zer0 would solo Wesker.

Sacred 117
ahhhh Sacred117 smile

Thanks, Nem and Wei, for answering this question.

I'm a dude, and yeah, I am curious as to why you ask.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Thanks, Nem and Wei, for answering this question.

I'm a dude, and yeah, I am curious as to why you ask.

I wanna make friends here smile

we all friends are we smile

EmptyHearted
sorry if I had make anyone feel unconformable sad

Sacred 117
I wanna make friends here smile

we all friends are we smile

Point taken. I guess we're called a 'Community' for a reason. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.