Koon, Unduli & Jinn vs. Fisto, Kolar & Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Battle takes place on Hypori. All combatants are focused and are ready to kill.

S_W_LeGenD
If I am not wrong, Plo Koon is the strongest Jedi here?

Team 2 have strong martial element.

Team 1 have Jinn who was also a skilled swordman and managed to fight Darth Maul for a while. He may occupy a member of Team 2.

We are left with 2 now. Unduli might occupy another.

We are left with 1 now. If Koon is the strongest Jedi here, he can play a vital role in leading his Team to victory.

ILS
Team 2 in a solid fight.

Selenial
Team 1, Unduli tips the balance.

carthage
probably team 2.

S_W_LeGenD
Koon is also an expert swordman.

NewGuy01
Team 1, most likely.

|King Joker|
Team 1, imo.

Emperordmb
Team one, I find Koon more impressive than Fisto, Jinn more impressive than Kolar, and Luminara more impressive than Tiin.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team one, I find Koon more impressive than Fisto, Jinn more impressive than Kolar, and Luminara more impressive than Tiin.

thumb up Yeah, this pretty much sums it up.

ILS
no expression

|King Joker|
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Loki-Smiles-Thumbs-Up-Gif.gif

Emperordmb
http://i.minus.com/ixgBnY7iZe4jb.gif

McP
Hard to tell, if Plo is really a strongest jedi here. Depends of the source. He's about equal duelist to Savage, he was going to beat Ventress while having a broke arm.
Jinn on the other hand, held his own pretty well against Maul. According to TPM novel (and possibly movie, depends of interpretation) he had a few moments, when he was really close of beating Maul.

Personally, I consider TPM Maul as superior duelist to both, Opress and Ventress.

Fisto, Kolar and Tiin are all described as great duelists. Fisto had clear edge over Grievous and fought equally with Ventress before he finally lost to her. Kolar stomped Vos. Tiin is a bit unknown, but there is nothnigh (besides his duel with Sidious) that would suggest that he was clearly below them.

As a duelist, I see Luminara as the weakest link here. In TAS her skills were average, she was just showy.
She also was no match for Ventress, and lost in a fight that was far from being close.

It's about split - depends of how well Jinn would do.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by McP

Fisto, Kolar and Tiin are all described as great duelists. Fisto had clear edge over Grievous

Grevious was impaired due to his new limbs, His doctor droid even told him to take it easy and that Fisto had the advantage of Shii-Cho and a second saber. Not to mention Grevious, was far from his prime there.

Eh, there are a few things, his TK for one if we're counting OCW feats, his speed, strength etc. though, I guess that's not really much. so take it for what you will.

She was matching Ventress pretty solidly the way i saw it. and Luminara did also match her in TK. I think she hardly deserves to be called a "weak link" but that's just me.

Just my two cents though. stick out tongue

NewGuy01
Excuses.

That he stole from Grievous.

Anyway, from my perspective the matchups would probably be:

Luminara - Kolar
Jinn - Tiin
Koon - Fisto

Or, at least, those pairs are easiest to compare. (I.E similar stats)

Emperordmb
I thought Grievous not being in his prime for his fight with Fisto was a very good point.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Excuses.

lol if you say so. I've yet to see anything that says otherwise stick out tongue

because of his disadvantageous predicament. Meaning he had not yet grown accustomed to his new limbs. big grin

Trocity
Koon>Fisto>Kolar>Jinn=Tiin=Unduli

|King Joker|
Originally posted by McP
As a duelist, I see Luminara as the weakest link here. In TAS her skills were average, she was just showy.
She also was no match for Ventress, and lost in a fight that was far from being close.

It's about split - depends of how well Jinn would do. Lulz. An average duelist would get LOLstomped if they were in Luminara's shoes against Asajj. Unduli fought evenly with Ventress for over a minute with impaired vision, and has plenty of accolades solidifying herself as a great duelist.

|King Joker|

|King Joker|
I'm ****ing so much shit up. Apologies. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.