Odin with Gungnir runs the growing Trans Tier gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Odin engages in battles to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed against the following growing gauntlet of Trans Tier opponents...

Odin has Gungnir in hand, but cannot call the Destroyer, siphon energy from Asgard, or call on the spiritual energies of the Asgardian Race (or call on any Asgardians at all for that matter). Odin can assume Giant Form if needed however...

Odin is allowed no rest or recovery time inbetween rounds of combat; its one round immediately followed by the next until he either clears the gauntlet or is killed or KO'ed...

How far does Odin with Gungnir get?

1) Thanos...
2) Thanos+Proteus...
3) Thanos+Proteus+Runner...
4) Thanos+Proteus+Runner+Onslaught...
5) Thanos+Proteus+Runner+Onslaught+Uatu...
6) Thanos+Proteus+Runner+Onslaught+Uatu+H/P Doomsday...
7) Thanos+Proteus+Runner+Onslaught+Uatu+H/P Doomsday+Grandmaster...
8) Thanos+Proteus+Runner+Onslaught+Uatu+H/P Doomsday+Grandmaster+Asgardian Destroyer...

The version of Proteus featured here is the most powerful version; the one with no metal weakness...

The version of Onslaught present is the one Mindless Hulk battled...

If Odin should get to number 8, all of his foes are inside the Destroyer for that fight, and Odin is unable to command the Destroyer or automatically eject the hosts; he must defeat it with brute force...

And yes, I know some of these characters are arguably Skyfathers, but for arguments sake, we'll use KMC's definition of Trans for this thread; that definition being any character beyond Surfer, but below Odin...

So once again, how far does Odin get?

krisblaze
Does he get any adamantium katana?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by krisblaze

Gungnir is made from enchanted Uru; even better than Adamantium! wink

Reflassshh
But he's not dual-wielding it. He loses.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Reflassshh
But he's not dual-wielding it. He loses.

Maybe if he made him a vampire shifty

riv6672
There are a LOT of handicaps for Odin here, considering the odds he's being made to face...erm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Gungnir is made from enchanted Uru; even better than Adamantium! wink
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Maybe if he made him a vampire shifty

And had an army of bats, wolves and other dark creatures of the night.

krisblaze
I just don't see how these guys are gonna fight Odin when all he needs to do is block with the sword and they lose their limbs/die.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And had an army of bats, wolves and other dark creatures of the night.

Only way Odin clears is if he was granted the power of Vampirism and had duel weilding primary adamantium katanas along with an army of bats, wolves and rats. He also needs a superman tattoo on his left ass cheek. Gungir is useless in this battle. Stops hard at Thanos

Reflassshh
Only way Odin clears is if he was granted the power of Vampirism and had duel weilding primary adamantium katanas along with an army of bats, wolves and rats. He also needs a superman tattoo on his left ass cheek. Gungir is useless in this battle. Stops hard at Thanos And the fight took place in Transylvania, that's important too.

Insane Titan
Nah fight needs to be on Cybertron and Odin needs Henshaws body

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Reflassshh
And the fight took place in Transylvania, that's important too.

How could i ever forget. With those stips he steamrolls toaa

zopzop
Stops at 3 (and I'm being generous).

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think he makes it to 4 if Runnes is without the gem.

TheLordofMurder
Only way Odin clears is if he was granted the power of Vampirism and had duel weilding primary adamantium katanas along with an army of bats, wolves and rats. He also needs a BATMAN tattoo on his left ass cheek. Gungir is useless in this battle. Stops hard at Thanos

There, fixed it for you.... wink

TheLordofMurder
I see 3 peeps voted that Odin clears...

What are you basing that conclusion upon?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I think he makes it to 4 if Runnes is without the gem.

The Runner doesnt have the Space Gem here...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Stops at 3 (and I'm being generous).

Wow...

I thought you'd think Odin would get further...

Is your conclusion based upon a high opinion of Thanos, Proteus, or both?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Nah fight needs to be on Cybertron and Odin needs Henshaws body

That would be overkill...

The gauntlet needs a possibility of victory afterall...

Happy Dance

Tar-Antado
I guess Onslaught really could not fully manifest Franklin's full power but if he could manage but half, it would be too much for Odin specially with the others. I can't see any scenario where he clears.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.