Revan and Plagueis versus Caedus and Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
Teams:

1. Revan and Plagueis

2. Vader and Caedus

Incarnations:

In case of Revan, Plagueis, and Caedus; assume top known incarnations of each. Good physical and mental fitness.

In case of Vader, assume ROTJ incarnation.

Setting:

1. Plain area

2. Region with lot of structures, rocks and trees

Battle type:

Non-restrictive. Anything goes (dynamic).

---

NOTE:

1. This thread is intended for constructive debate. No trolling permitted.

2. You have to decide outcomes of combat in both settings.

Nephthys
Revan and Plagueis

Stigma
Caedus and Vader

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan and Plagueis

As much as I dislike Revan, probably this. He does appear to have gotten quite powerful.

Caedus is still the best here though. dance

Stigma
Revan and Vader are in the same league IMHO, but I place Caedus a bit over Plagueis, hence team 2 taking this.

DarthAnt66
Revan >= Caedus => Plagueis => Vader.

carthage
Team 2

NewGuy01
Probably Team 2, yeah.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan is apparently stronger then Vader.

Plagueis should be able to contend with Caedus.

My assessment is Team 1 in a good fight in both settings. However, battle would be tougher for Team 1 in setting 1.

Team 2 may have theoretical advantage in dueling ability but both Revan and Plagueis are immensely competent in dueling ability in part due to their incredible command of the Force and raw power. Revan have ample experience as well.

I do not rule out the possibility of an individual in Team 1 getting outdueled and this may shift the tide in favor of Team 2. However, I see Revan soundly beating Vader while Plagueis contends with Caedus and then joining Plagueis in ending the conflict.

Sinious
Team 1 in a close fight imo.

Angelalex242
Team Skywalker! They're not chosen ones for nothing, ya know.

Revanchiste

The Merchant
Revan and Plagueis.

WildBantha88
Vader and Caedus. Revan doesn't deserve to be in this match.

Selenial
Skywalkers take it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan and Plagueis.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Stigma
Revan and Vader are in the same league IMHO, but I place Caedus a bit over Plagueis, hence team 2 taking this.
Yeah.

AncientPower
Vader and Caedus takes a decent majority.

Caedus > Plagueis, Caedus > Revan, Revan > Vader, Plagueis > Vader.

Problem for team 1 is that Vader tanks a LOT before he goes down and Caedus can kill either of team 1 before they kill Vader.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Vader and Caedus. Revan doesn't deserve to be in this match.

In fact that'z vader who dozen't dezerve to be in thiz match no matter how bad azz he iz !!!

Problem vader iz vulnerable to lightningz, and Revan and cadeuz have enough power to do like palpatine... It will be a force warfare..... And do not **** with plagueiz or Revan in a force warefare cadeuz Revan...
Vader will be very limitated...

Angelalex242
People are overselling Vader's weakness against lightning. Mostly because blocking it with his saber still work fine.

If Revan or even Plagueis just stood there and zapped him, he'd get nowhere.

WildBantha88
Revan's only feats that can compete with the others are when he I'd using a nexus. He has great tutaminus strong Tk and telepathy. Vader and Plageuis both have much stronger TK and are overall stronger in the Force. As a duelist Revan is okay. But I view this as a giant Force battle and Plageuis and Vader is stronger than the other team

NewGuy01
Vader and Plagueis aren't on the same team, bro.

Revanchiste
Yhea like Dooku kinetical weaknezz if you don't have malguz ztrengh... It doezn't work againzt dooku...
But If you have malguz ztrengh it work and it'z the caze here.....

The problem iz than Revan zummon force ztorm.... Hum Mega lightning falling from the zky !!!!!!!!!!!! How could you even bloc than with your mere litlle light zaber?

He wazn't near a nexuz when he zlain entire armiez of the Rakattaz remanantz.... He kill thoze warrior an rancor with juzt one attack !
Revan TK nexuz or not iz zo natural !!! Can moove hudge object with eaze and precizion !!! The force flow through him he iz the heart of the force !!!!!

Vader have a zolid TK but Revan have an amzing TK... Mooving azteroidz.... Breakin force zhield with little effort.... (And I not refering to the zhitty 3.0).

That'z vader who have a really good TK really well devlopped and Revan who iz the raw power mazter in TK !!! Revan iz a able to force a building to collapze not a mere inztable cave like plo koon....

S_W_LeGenD
Revan's only feats that can compete with the others are when he I'd using a nexus. He has great tutaminus strong Tk and telepathy. Vader and Plageuis both have much stronger TK and are overall stronger in the Force. As a duelist Revan is okay. But I view this as a giant Force battle and Plageuis and Vader is stronger than the other team
Revan is not lacking in telekinetic showings in comparison to anybody in this contest. He can draw upon both light and dark sides simultaneously to augment his telekinetic powers to extreme levels at will, a talent that others do not have. In addition, Revan pulled down large space rocks (meteors) from Foundry's control over the platform mid-fight during a confrontation with an Imperial Strike Team. Furthermore, Revan send an entire Strike Team of powerful Force-users packing with a telekinetic wave of such intensity that it temporarily altered the environmental conditions around the place.

Revan also have esoteric talents that can be beneficial for combat situations such as the ability to teleport, conjure up a protection bubble for protection, and perform telekinetic lightsaber attack maneuvers.

Vader isn't stronger then Revan. And I would put Revan and Plagueis on same TIER at minimum.

Also, you got the Team order wrong. Revan is with Plagueis. Vader is with Caedus.

DarthAnt66
Revan is above Darth Plagueis, and so is Darth Caedus.

Angelalex242
Yes. The matchup is actually Revan vs. Caedus while Plagueis takes on Vader. Vader has to hold out while good old Caedus deals with Revan.

In essence, Plagueis and Vader could blow up Australia...

But Caedus and Revan could take out North and South America.

Nephthys

Vaders TK isn't much stronger, if its stronger at all tbh.

Angelalex242
Vader's strong suit is that he can throw things at you while dueling. He doesn't have to stop swinging his saber to keep throwing everything nearby at you.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vaders TK isn't much stronger, if its stronger at all tbh. Vader casually tosses shuttles, ragdolls Voss level characters with casual distain, and one shots large hangers of troops.

None amped Revan tosses asteroids in zero gravity. Not that hard to do

NewGuy01
Vader ragdolls Voss level characters with casual distain

What Vos level characters, specifically?

Trocity
nvm

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What Vos level characters, specifically? Jax Pavan

Fated Xtasy
What Vos level characters, specifically?

Aurra Sing and Starkiller /Galen come to mind

NewGuy01
Well, it's elaborated upon that Vader was only able to ragdoll Galen because he got the jump on him.

In the case of Sing and Jax, I haven't been made aware of any Force feats from them that rival casually ragdolling K'Kruhk and Ayala, tbh.

WildBantha88
Well, it's elaborated upon that Vader was only able to ragdoll Galen because he got the jump on him.

In the case of Sing and Jax, I haven't been made aware of any Force feats from them that rival casually ragdolling K'Kruhk and Ayala, tbh. Jax, strictly talking TK, has blasted through walls, parried blasts from an unstable Vader on force steroids, tossed a half constructed shuttle, and matched Vader in his own game of throwing bolted objects down while simultaneously fighting him with the lightsaber. Oh and he also levitated himself.

Yet the best be could do against a distracted Vader is make him stumble back three steps, and this is only a year after order 66

Fated Xtasy
Jax, strictly talking TK, has blasted through walls, parried blasts from an unstable Vader on force steroids, tossed a half constructed shuttle, and matched Vader in his own game of throwing bolted objects down while simultaneously fighting him with the lightsaber. Oh and he also levitated himself.

Yet the best be could do against a distracted Vader is make him stumble back three steps, and this is only a year after order 66

Doesn't Vader completely disintegrate that Zeltron biatch you don't like too?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Doesn't Vader completely disintegrate that Zeltron biatch you don't like too? bota Vader accidentally one shots her and a bunch of inquisitors

Revanchiste
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Revan is not lacking in telekinetic showings in comparison to anybody in this contest. He can draw upon both light and dark sides simultaneously to augment his telekinetic powers to extreme levels at will, a talent that others do not have. In addition, Revan pulled down large space rocks (meteors) from Foundry's control over the platform mid-fight during a confrontation with an Imperial Strike Team. Furthermore, Revan send an entire Strike Team of powerful Force-users packing with a telekinetic wave of such intensity that it temporarily altered the environmental conditions around the place.

Revan also have esoteric talents that can be beneficial for combat situations such as the ability to teleport, conjure up a protection bubble for protection, and perform telekinetic lightsaber attack maneuvers.

Vader isn't stronger then Revan. And I would put Revan and Plagueis on same TIER at minimum.

Also, you got the Team order wrong. Revan is with Plagueis. Vader is with Caedus.

I mean if you are able to unleazh a force ztorm with ligghtning from the zky zo powerfull that can anihilatez entirez armiez without any nexuz....

I mean on thiz zcale of force maztery everyone at thiz level can do like yoda in the clone war 2003 !!!

(I'm no gonna to take 3.0 feat to me Darth Revan waz already that powerfull....)

Yhea if you jump you force zhield iz drain by your force jump it'z a JKA mechanic...

carthage
Pavan has some good feats, hmm

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Pavan has some good feats, hmm lol thats just his Tk. Jax hax the force with the other powers

darth venki
Darth Plagueis wins with Revan.

Plagueis > Caedus > Revan > Vader.

Anyone who has read Darth Plagueis novelization would understand why Plagueis is a badass compared to Caedus.

cheers

SIDIOUS 66
Team 2.

Revan's the weak link.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Of course he is!

Revanchiste
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Team 2.

Revan's the weak link.
Actually if you have a good knowledge of ZW univerze... Revan without hiz force abilitiez may not be a tnak like vader iz but if you look at Darth Revan (without bad fan fiction like 3.0) he beat vader zo....

XD PLagueiz can inztant kill aveda caedavra !!!

Stigma
Originally posted by darth venki
Darth Plagueis wins with Revan.

Plagueis > Caedus > Revan > Vader.
Good thinking. thumb up

I'd say, actually:

Caedus > Plagueis > Vader > Revan, with the sidenote that it's really close

S_W_LeGenD
Those rankings are conjecture. Vader have limitations but this isn't the case with other 3.

If I am not wrong, it is implied that Plagueis can contend with even the most powerful among the Jedi.

While he accepted that he and Plagueis were more than equal to the most powerful of the Jedi Order, he understood that they were no match for their combined strength—the Sith imperative notwithstanding. (Star Wars: Darth Plagueis)

And if I am not wrong, Caedus > Vader officially. However, Caedus's superiority over Plagueis and Revan is conjecture but he can certainly contend with them.

AncientPower
Vader is at best equal to Revan and at worst the weakest here.

Either way the issue here is that neither Revan nor Plagueis are capable of finishing Vader in any manner that will be consequential. Mainly because in that time Caedus kills one of either Revan or Plagueis much quicker.

Caedus is by a decent margin stronger than anyone here and wouldn't be hard pressed out-dueling either of his enemies quite quickly.

I am not even bringing into context how much Vader can be amplified by his grandson either. Battle Meld, Battle Meditation, Dark Healing.. you name it.

Sinious
Team 1 in an extremely close fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.