Revan and Malak vs. Cade and Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* This is Reborn Revan, SF Malak and Reborn Krayt. Cade is at his best here.

Setting: Tatooine desert

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Incredibly close battle... depends of the state of mind of Cade IMO.

Nephthys
Krayt should be able to pull this off imo. He's faster than Revan and should be able to grab him and DT him.

Revanchiste
The problem iz malak Malak act like a mike tyzon....

Darth Infinite
I think team 2 takes it. While I think Revan and Malak are really cool characters Krayt has better feats and Cade at his best is a beast.

Angelalex242
Cade at his best is in his best state of mind. Malak is useless enough here that Revan can't contend with the other two.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Malak is useless enough here that Revan can't contend with the other two.
Nothing I'm this sentence made sense.

FreshestSlice
It made more sense than Neph trying to imply Krayt could solo.

TheDarthBoy
I see Revan and malak taking this soley because their master and apprentice and i see team work playing a role in this fight. Im pretty sure they had some amazing synergy (at one point during their never gonna be told sith empire)

deathslash
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
I see Revan and malak taking this soley because their master and apprentice and i see team work playing a role in this fight. Im pretty sure they had some amazing synergy (at one point during their never gonna be told sith empire) yep, they're all skilled enough that teamwork will be the deciding factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.