Superman vs Solus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I was pretty impressed by Solus, so I was wondering who would win.

Solus
http://marvel.wikia.com/Solus_%28Earth-000%29

No BFR

KO or Death.

KingD19
Which Superman is this?

And has Solus just drained Cosmic Spidey?

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
Which Superman is this?

And has Solus just drained Cosmic Spidey?

Nu52 Superman
Both are current.

Oh you saw that confrontation between Cosmic Spidey, and Solus huh? That crap blew my mind.

Yes Solus has drained him, but I'm not sure if that would really change anything. Spidey didn't seem like a threat before the drain happened.

KingD19
Well he was still Captain Universe Spidey and we all know what he's capable of. And we must take into account that this one kept his Unipower's for years so he's more than likely a lot more powerful and skilled with them. It's just that when it comes to Morlun and those guys that eat Totems, they can do whatever they want to the Totems and pretty much anyone else it looks like. Even though Morlun didn't drain Spidey and didn't seem all that uber at first outside of fighting Spidey, he wrecked all of Wakanda and shredded Adamantium nets and missiles and shit.

LordofBrooklyn
Solus is designed to defeat Spider-men/women.

Draining the Enigma force is impressive. The question is could he maintain a hold on Clark to drain him? In fact, could he touch him at all?

Golgo13
Yeah, any speed feats for Solus?

Stoic
Peter had the enigma force, which give him the ability to travel at FTL speed I think, and he also has his Spider Sense. This didn't stop Solus from getting in his face, and grabbing or engaging with him in battle. Superman usually fights much like Enigma Force Spiderman was fighting.

Golgo13
He wasn't using super speed though.

Time Immemorial
Superman stomps

carver9
Solus stomps and Morlun is a weakling compared to his father and Morlun stomped Genis...someone who is in Superman's tier.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Stoic
Solus is a scary mofo. I LOVE THIS CHARACTER big grin. He reminds me of the first time I saw Doomsday. I wonder how the Spider's are going to survive this?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Solus stomps and Morlun is a weakling compared to his father and Morlun stomped Genis...someone who is in Superman's tier.

Wrong, quit acting stupid.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Stoic
Solus is a scary mofo. I LOVE THIS CHARACTER big grin. He reminds me of the first time I saw Doomsday. I wonder how the Spider's are going to survive this?

He's cool but zero threat to Kal.

Digi
I think the issue is that we don't know how his power set translates to a confrontation with Superman. Basically, can he really laugh off Cpt. Universe level power? Or was it more about the matchup of power sources and abilities? As any opinion on the matter would be speculative, I'm not sure we can draw any conclusions in this fight.

Since, further, we have few feats for that cosmic Spidey - though he's heavily implied to be herald+ - it's next to impossible to XYZ this, which itself is a dubious form of debate.

If forced, we'd probably have to say Superman, if only because his feats are, to date, far more concrete and calculable. But only if forced, as I'm not a fan of drawing conclusions from incomplete data.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.