Yoda vs Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Do you agree with Antoine Bandele's expert analysis guys?
/watch?v=xTqYExDP0tg

carthage
I loved the part where he said Pain made Bane his *****.

BITE BANE'S ANKLES YOU LITTLE GREEN FREAK.

Emperordmb
EDIT: SHIT Carthage misquoted that.

carthage
So you agree Bane is a *****? thumb up

Trocity
lol @ if Yoda turned to the darkside, he could annihilate even Sidious; meanwhile Bane is busting tents.

carthage
He was also breaking tables, killing powerful guards, and breaking spines too? This is way too much for Yoda- and we all know how powerful Qoordis was!!!

Trocity
lmfao I forgot about the spines.

ILS
The nexus of the dark side can only bust tents? erm Damn.

carthage
3:06 in pt II Bandele says they were nearly on par in combat

LMFAO. Sirak > ROTS Darth Sidious/Count Dooku confirmed.

Thanks Bandele thumb up I've seen the light.

carthage
I'm dying. This video is hilarious.

ILS
Also apparently using Ataru is a surefire method for defeating Djem So because Djem So doesn't utilise much mobility.

That's like saying blasters are a surefire method of killing lightsaber wielders because lightsabers don't fire energy bolts.

The stuff they say about lightsaber forms is just lolworthy... and they talk far too much about them in general.

carthage
Bane got nearly killed by blaster wielding mercenaries in DoE, Bandele has apparently been doing his homework for the Sithari thumb up

Trocity
ROFL.

carthage
I will literallly eat my own feces if he gives the lightsaber edge to Bane.

carthage
Ok THANKS Bandele, you give Yoda the slight edge as a duelist, thanks you had me really biting my nails there. I thought you'd be unfair to Bane and give him the full edge, for his refined mastery and great tactics.

ILS
lmfao

carthage
The idea of Bane even lasting more than a second against Yoda in a duel is lolworthy.

Fated Xtasy
Because it's so unbelievable that someone could match Yoda, Only sidious has ever - oh wait, no there's Dooku and Mace. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carthage
No one ever said anything about someone being able to match him, Bane is nowhere near even the skill level of Dooku or Mace. He would get blitzed or stomped within a nanosecond

Fated Xtasy
Duly noted

carthage
thumb up

Angelalex242
Yoda solidly. Judge him by his size, Bane would. End well, that would not.

carthage
This is a spite on principle, really. Bane would lose to opponents multiple tiers beneath Yoda, Bane would get horribly destroyed in a flash in this fight

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
This is a spite on principle, really. Bane would lose to opponents multiple tiers beneath Yoda, Bane would get horribly destroyed in a flash in this fight

Dude its not even funny anymore seriously.

The_Tempest
Yoda.

Selenial
Originally posted by Sinious
Dude its not even funny anymore seriously.

Kind of is.

ILS
Originally posted by Sinious
Dude its not even funny anymore seriously. He wasn't joking.

carthage
Its hard to tell when Sinious is joking, I mean he's such a brilliant satirist that he can camouflage idiocy as humor in thinking Vitiate can beat the Mortis ones:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=605913

Bane dies though tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.