Ninja assassin vs Yulaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Gabriel Yulaw vs 20 Ninja assassin's led by Raizo. who wins?

KingD19
He wins.

FrothByte
Do they get weapons or is it h2h?

Psychotron
Law.

TheVaultDweller
Yulaw probably comes out on top, as I don't recall his opponents doing anything to equal his strength and speed feats, but I might be wrong because it's been some time since I watched Ninja Assassin.

KingD19
They were superhumanly fast and strong in NA, but not on Law's level. Not even close.

FrothByte
I don't know, I actually think Raizo's speed when he does his shadow step step thing can equal Yulaw's speed, might even be faster. It's kinda hard to quantify them.

In any case, if Raizo is allowed weapons then he has a chance to take down Yulaw. Yulaw didn't seem like a weapons guy and he's still vulnerable to bladed weapons last time I checked.

But h2h, none of them have the strength to harm Yulaw.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't know, I actually think Raizo's speed when he does his shadow step step thing can equal Yulaw's speed, might even be faster. It's kinda hard to quantify them.

In any case, if Raizo is allowed weapons then he has a chance to take down Yulaw. Yulaw didn't seem like a weapons guy and he's still vulnerable to bladed weapons last time I checked.

But h2h, none of them have the strength to harm Yulaw.

Shadow Step is fast, but it doesn't =equal dodging pistol shots from inches away or dodging assault rifle fire. Also people actually slow down in his perception.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Shadow Step is fast, but it doesn't =equal dodging pistol shots from inches away or dodging assault rifle fire. Also people actually slow down in his perception.

We can't make that assumption since Raizo never used his shadow step while being shot at. Like I said, it's very hard to quantify, but it doesn't change the fact that Raizo has some solid superspeed feats which shouldn't be ignored. And that makes him dangerous to Yulaw if he gets weapons.

KingD19
We can't make that assumption since Raizo never used his shadow step while being shot at. Like I said, it's very hard to quantify, but it doesn't change the fact that Raizo has some solid superspeed feats which shouldn't be ignored. And that makes him dangerous to Yulaw if he gets weapons.

I'm not ignoring his feats. I'm just not assuming that he's as fast as a guy who can casually dodge bullets when his main speed feat is essentially teleporting through shadows and fighting guys who are roughly his equals. We don't have anything to judge his speed by except he's fast. But to assume he's just as fast as YuLaw is unfair to him.

And the way I see it even with weapons yulaw can easily react to Raizo's attacks. He saw bullets in slow motion.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm not ignoring his feats. I'm just not assuming that he's as fast as a guy who can casually dodge bullets when his main speed feat is essentially teleporting through shadows and fighting guys who are roughly his equals. We don't have anything to judge his speed by except he's fast. But to assume he's just as fast as YuLaw is unfair to him.

And the way I see it even with weapons yulaw can easily react to Raizo's attacks. He saw bullets in slow motion.

He was fast enough that he was nearly invisible when he moved. For an object as big as Raizo to look almost invisible, that takes tremendous speed. We never see Yulaw move that fast, meaning even when he uses his superspeed he's still visible though blurred.

thanos-prime
they all have standard gear.

KingD19
He was fast enough that he was nearly invisible when he moved. For an object as big as Raizo to look almost invisible, that takes tremendous speed. We never see Yulaw move that fast, meaning even when he uses his superspeed he's still visible though blurred.

If you're talking about the final fight scene when he unlocked his Shadow Step, he was fast, but we could still see him blurring about. Also his speed seems to have elements of teleportation as all the ninjas could blend with shadows and appear anywhere there was a shadow.

Yulaw on the other hand not only casually dodged bullets and had time to pull a grown man in bulletproof riot gear off the floor and put him in the path of assault rifle rounds.

On top of that in the same scene he was so fast that once he hit people and stopped interacting with them, they were in slow motion while he kept moving at his own pace. That whole fight he'd hit somebody, they'd slow down and he'd move on. He threw a guy 10 or more feet and walked to where he was going to land, then knocked him out of the air.

He also casually jumped into the air and kicked those motorcycle cops to the ground after he stopped them.

The Laws are so fast that even when they knock each other around the one on the receiving end falls into super slow mo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.