Star Lord & Rocket Raccoon vs. Mr. Terrific & Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No BFR

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
No BFR

Who wins?

How come you dont contribute?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How come you dont contribute?

You mean in debates? I think it's kinda corny to debate in threads you make.

DarkSaint85

thumb up

that way lies the path of darkness and vampirism, dual wielding primary adamantium katanas with an army of bats, wolves and rats to help you out in deepest darkest Transylvania.....

Sin I AM

That's odd. It's obviously a match you feel is worth posting. Who do u think would win?

byrdgang21
That's odd. It's obviously a match you feel is worth posting. Who do u think would win?

Not sure. That's why I asked. At first thought I'd think Mr. T and Cyborg would have the advantage but I'm also not 100% sure of what is considered standard equipment for Star Lord & Rocket. I know they've at times had weapons that at least momentarily stunned beings as high as Thanos. I also think team marvel would have the better teamwork.

Who do you think wins?

leonidas
team dc would take them for a heavy majority. not enough in terms of standard gear, especially for quill. neither would have any answer for the sonics of cyborg let alone some of his other equipment.

Sin I AM
Not sure. That's why I asked. At first thought I'd think Mr. T and Cyborg would have the advantage but I'm also not 100% sure of what is considered standard equipment for Star Lord & Rocket. I know they've at times had weapons that at least momentarily stunned beings as high as Thanos. I also think team marvel would have the better teamwork.

Who do you think wins?

Personally, cyborg could solo. Quill n raccoon don't carry around the kind of ordnance to put him down.

byrdgang21
Personally, cyborg could solo. Quill n raccoon don't carry around the kind of ordnance to put him down.

That's why I asked

Sin I AM
I honestly don't know who'd be a good match for quill he's not particularly impressive imo. Without gear id place him at low street

byrdgang21
I honestly don't know who'd be a good match for quill he's not particularly impressive imo. Without gear id place him at low street

Depending on his gear he could easily be meta tho.

Sin I AM
Yea body armor helps, enhanced strength durability etc. I'm not too keen on his h2h skills though. Bullets are notorious jobbers though so lets say he faces off solo against terrific. I'm not sure he can put him down. Especially with his t spheres...quill needs more feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.