Adam Warlock vs team Starmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ruijina
can Him deal with Thom Kallor, Jack Knight, Ted Knight, Courtney Whitmore and S.T.R.I.P.E. at a time ?

Stoic
Originally posted by Ruijina
can Him deal with Thom Kallor, Jack Knight, Ted Knight, Courtney Whitmore and S.T.R.I.P.E. at a time ?

I'm getting a distinct 70's impression when you say Him. If this is Adam as he was when the High Evolutionary first created him... Probably not. He's changed a bit since those days though. Today he would have a pretty decent chance of pulling it off. But, I wouldn't give it to him by taking them on directly, he'd have to go at it in hit and runs tactics (teleportation attacks) to pull a majority.

beatboks
Jack is the realm problem. Under Roberston his use of the cosmic rod far outstripped his fathers in creativity etc. Under Johns fan wank Courtney is the savior of every situation but whilst she is supposedly more in tuen with the Rod than those before her still lacks Jacks consistency of feats.

The team has the power to take and some should give Adam a battle on thier own, though Thom for my money is a waist of space. When it comes to DC Stsrmen I'd take Peyton and Prince Gaven over him in a heart beat

Ruijina
Originally posted by beatboks
Jack is the realm problem. Under Roberston his use of the cosmic rod far outstripped his fathers in creativity etc. Under Johns fan wank Courtney is the savior of every situation but whilst she is supposedly more in tuen with the Rod than those before her still lacks Jacks consistency of feats.

The team has the power to take and some should give Adam a battle on thier own, though Thom for my money is a waist of space. When it comes to DC Stsrmen I'd take Peyton and Prince Gaven over him in a heart beat

come to think of it, I wonder how powerful Thom Kallor is
I know he can creat black, but can it help him to surpass ......Zauriel or wonder woman. etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.