Chaos King Vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
No prep/knowledge
Location in eternity

Who wins?

zopzop
Franklin's gonna need CPS to save his ass after CK is through with him.

BeyonderGod
How does CK wins?

zopzop
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
How does CK wins?
By destroying Franklin? confused

BeyonderGod
But I mean franklin is earths most strongest mutant.

zopzop
CK wiped out entire pantheons across the universe/multiverse, was pwning Super God Hercules, and destroyed 98.75% of the multiverse (confirmed later by Oblivion).

He'd eat Franklin.

BeyonderGod
Franklin has shown enough to put him at Universe level at a kid age along with his extremely shown abilities where his universe would have replaced the current 616 universe meaning he can possibly create more then just a universe.

zopzop
Franklin has shown enough to put him at Universe level at a kid age along with his extremely shown abilities where his universe would have replaced the current 616 universe meaning he can possibly create more then just a universe.
98.75% of the multiverse > any number of universes Franklin has been shown creating or destroying on panel.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
CK wiped out entire pantheons across the universe/multiverse, was pwning Super God Hercules, and destroyed 98.75% of the multiverse (confirmed later by Oblivion).

He'd eat Franklin.

thumb up

CortSether
The cosmics have had some good showings lately. CK destroying that large amount of the multiverse but still being just an aspect of Oblivion. Then you have Death obliterating the Cancerverse with minimal effort when Galactus was having a hell of a time with the Galactus Engine alone.

CK wins even though Chaos War was such a stupid story arc.

zopzop
Originally posted by CortSether
QFT.

Stoic
Originally posted by CortSether
The cosmics have had some good showings lately. CK destroying that large amount of the multiverse but still being just an aspect of Oblivion. Then you have Death obliterating the Cancerverse with minimal effort when Galactus was having a hell of a time with the Galactus Engine alone.

I thought it was just me. That arc was among the worst garbage ever written. It was obviously a rush job, considering the team that worked on it.

Golgo13
CK.

zom1967
wow i am happy to see at least some people agree the writing was terrible.So i really don`t want to grade adult Franklin Richards or Galactus against chaos god,who obliviaon in a 2012 Thor annual shot down his powers anyway!

zopzop
Originally posted by zom1967
who obliviaon in a 2012 Thor annual shot down his powers anyway!
He really didn't though. If anything it made it worse. Before this Thor Annual, there was debate whether or not CK really did destroy 98.75% of the multiverse because the idiot writer was using universe and multiverse interchangeably throughout the story.

Oblivion confirmed it was indeed 98.75% of the multiverse.

BeyonderGod
So it wasn't 99? But 98?

Terryc250
Franklin loses real bad

BeyonderGod
I mean he is universe level.

zopzop
So it wasn't 99? But 98?
LOL does it make a difference?

The gap between 99% vs 98.75% isn't astronomical.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by zopzop
LOL does it make a difference?

The gap between 99% vs 98.75% isn't astronomical.
It kinda is because then this ,means a lot but that's none of my concern.

zom1967
It kinda is because then this ,means a lot but that's none of my concern. Chaos god I.M.O,was a bull shit arc made to look like some of the gods where on a cosmic level.If the writer felt that way,don`t bother Galactus.Who is clearley beyond any god ,except for this super Herc.You know what I mean Beyonder my Friend!

Tony Stark
Franklin mud stomps CK

zom1967
and who ever said the whole thing felt rushed,is absolutely right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.