Too many topics with my name in them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Why is it that my name, or at least the "RC" part keeps cropping up in topics. I'm really not that interesting you know.....

mechmoggy
You know I have to giggle every time I see that cus my natural childishness makes me read it as "arsey".

Sorry.

Dim
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hmmmm...I never thought of that one!!

Ratcat
You are SUCH A LIAR! stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Look at what I may have started!

My apologies again Ratcat.

Ratcat
Actually, it surprises me that no one ever said it before.

Dim
I did not! Hmph!...I'm an Innocent, RC...you need to remember that.

queeq
I think I make a difference between words in print and in sound. That's why. But from now on we shall you Arsey- Parsey. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Actually, that's when I noticed it. I was talking to someone on the phone and they called my RC and then it hit me.

Do I care, nope, cos generally I am arsey!

queeq
Sorry to hear that. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, it's in my nature I guess. smile

Gundark
Hmmmm...how did I miss that one ? I think I need to take a Sith abuse refresher course. laughing out loud

Ratcat
There is good in her.....

queeq
We all missed it. I guess we missed that niche of evil. Well, can't win every battle, but we'll win the war! evil face

Ratcat
I can save her... I have felt it....

queeq
And what will you have to offer her? laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, point taken, she can burn in the volcano!

queeq
That's not very nice.

Ratcat
Well, you can offer her so much more...

Gundark
A volcano, RC ? How rude. Perhaps you'd like a tornado in your bathroom ? I'm sure Edna can conjure up something in the nasty mother nature line for you..laughing out loud

Ratcat
*grins*

Oh Gundy, you know I love ya really!!!

Dim
Why do I have this definate picture of Gundy as a sacrificial vigin now? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Why, want the job???laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmm..NO!

Ratcat
Oh, I forgot, too late for that I guess. smokin'

Gundark
Well, maybe if it was with Tom Hanks....no, how about Harrison, or Brad Pitt. Mel Gibson ! Oops...sorry my hormones got off topic there. Hehehe. laughing out loud now queeq-darling, before you go stomping off into your office, you know you're always be number one on my list. laughing out loud

Ratcat
The job was for Sacrificial VIRGIN!!!!laughing out loud

queeq
I can make Gundy one.... well, sacrificial at least. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh, I don't believe we have a problme with the sacrificial bit. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

DarthBorgie
But what about the virgin part?

queeq
There are ways of reinstating that as well. But I can't tell or do that in public. laughing out loud

Gundark
I don't think George envisioned the Sith with THOSE kind of powers....laughing out loud

Dim
Yeah...that definately..unique laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, I'm not a miracle work.laughing out loud

queeq
Hey, the Sith evolve. They have been gone for 1000 years. Who knows what we've learned. Well, I know.

So how's first, ladies? laughing out loud

Gundark
I'll just keep my.....principles...intact, thank you. laughing out loud

queeq
Intact???? laughing out loud

Gundark
Within reach ? laughing out loud

queeq
There's actually quite a good way to reinstate it. It involves milk.

Gundark
Oh, this is gonna be real good.....stick out tongue

queeq
Some may find it a little gross maybe. So what shall I do? Tell it or not? (bet all the women are screaming YESSSSS now. Nosy critters. laughing out loud )

Ratcat
Well if not, I'm intrigued...

Gundark
I'll probably never drink milk again after this one. And don't go massacring finti's poor norwegian cows eithers....laughing out loud

Ratcat
I hope it's not hot milk. Could you imagine the blisters. eek!

queeq
Right on the mark, RC. Congrats.

Well, here's what you do. First you turn the girl or woman of your choice upside down. Then you poor some hot milk in there and wait until it gets a skin on top. Presto: instant virgin, just add milk. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
And THIS. I want THIS removed from reality as well. You're lucky that Edna isn't here...

queeq
This place is not part of reality, Ush. If you want out, just wake up. laughing out loud

Ratcat
That is AWFUL.

I am crossing my legs in sympathy!!!eek!

queeq
Besides, Ush, reality is not what it's cracked up to be. You better stick around.

Ratcat
Ush, it almost looks like you think Edna needs the hot milk treatment. That's not a very nice thing to imply.sad

Ushgarak
WHAT!!!!!!

How dare you! That is slanderous!

Queeq, get that ring out. I want to wimp out another fight.

Ratcat
LOL. Sorry Ush, I was as shocked as you....

queeq
Ring is ready! Let the fight begin.

Ladiiieeeeeeeeeees and gentlemen! In the left corner....laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, this should be interesting. Tell me, why are we fighting exactly?

Dim
You called Edna...a you know what...yep..yer bad!

Ushgarak
(Ushgarak is on the phone to his agent)

"It will be great for the ratings, of course... mind you, Edna doesn't know anything about it yet... soon have that sorted... now, it IS in my contract that I can't actually be hurt in any way, isn't it?"

queeq
*DING* First round.

Ushgarak
(Ushgarak struts around, looking great and manly)

(Low whisper) "Right, keep it to bodywork where I have the armour on, RC... and should we wait until Edna is here?"

queeq
*gets microphone* And Ushgarak looks exceptionally fit tonight, his moves are smoother than anything. He tries his right, his left and oooooooooooh.... that's gotta hurt. But RatCat is still standing....

Ushgarak
(On his phone)

"Apparently I've started... was that in the script...? Surely at least RATCAT had to be here..."

queeq
*on microphone* But RatCat has his left uppercut. Ushgarak'd better watch that one... ooooh, too late... Ushgarak holds the ropes for a second and the ref stops the fight for a second.

phinney6
But wait ratcat is fighting back a right then left. oh no
he is calling for it not the dreaded ratcat wack. he winds up and then BAMB. ush goes down one two.. oh no ush kicks out. ratcat can't believe it.

Ushgarak
Hey! HEY! No-one told me about all this! Get me my agent!

queeq
*DING* End of the first round.

Ushgarak
What the... you know, RC will be even more confused when he sees he's missed the entire round...

Odd fights you have here, queeq.

phinney6
but ratcat doesn't care about ush's agent and attacks ush from behind, WOW what an hellashis and animalistic attack by RC, Ush maybe dead. Ratcat again with the ratcat wack but Ush again kicks out at two. and it is going out of the ring

Ushgarak
HEY! Referee! And RC appears to be under mind control...

phinney6
and ref phinney stops the match for a 30 second break before the beginning of round 2. Ush is non stop bleeding and has lost A lot of blood. the ring is now red. Ref phinney awaits Judge queeq's signal for the beginning of round 2.

Ushgarak
Wait! Wait!

queeq, are you in on this?

queeq
*DING*

phinney6
Ref Phinney hears the bell and starts the fight, but Ush is unable to get up will he be able to get up at the count of 10. 1.....2....3....4....5.....6.....7.......8......9 will he get up!RC is laughing at his corner.10! REF Phinney looks at judge queeq asking her if the match should continue, because after all Rc did attack USH during the break and not in the match

Ushgarak
Yeah!!

Er... does RC get a say in this?

phinney6
the ref is still waiting for queeqs answer.

Ushgarak
queeq has, sadly, departed... but his return cannot be avoided.

phinney6
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ratcat
*RC slowly turns to survey the ring. Ushgarak stands in the far corner.*

*RC turns to look at Phinney6 and Queeq. Grabbing one in each hand, be bangs their heads together.*

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...times

You're both out!

Hurls them out of the ring and onto the matting.

Ushgarak
Hey, I think that's a good ending.

phinney6
But wait queeq and phinney6 get back in the ring and clobber ratcat several times with the ring bell. He is bleeding sooo much. looky there phinney6 is shaking Ush's hand omg they r playing ratcat for a fool and the count starts 1....2.....3.....4......5.....6.....7.....8.....9 ratcat gets up but again gets clobber by phinney .......10 they should have restarted the fight because ratcat got up but no. Ratcat was screwed by queeq and phinney6, as they shake hands with USH

Ratcat
So do I.

Ushgarak
Ooh... now we have ending continuity issues... bit of a disputed script, there...

phinney6
But ratcat u were screwed by me and queeq, U LOST HAHAHHA, oh no the president comes down and says to restart the fight, DING phinney6 starts the match.

Ushgarak
Oh God...

Ratcat
Poor Phinney6 and queeq are delirious. Someone really should get a doctor for them.

RC leaves the arena, happy that no matter what else is said, true justice has been served.

Ushgarak
I think the point of the whole thing got lost somewhere...

phinney6
OH MY GOd watch out ratcat someone is in a car going to run u over

Ratcat
That's fine, I'm upstairs in the bar!

Ushgarak
This has gone surreal...

phinney6
This topic it getting boring lets all go chat at the bar

Ushgarak
Difficult to talk there seeing you are dead...

phinney6
My sith spirit lives on and on, Get edna witch to save me

Ushgarak
Well, I'll ask her. She's a bit dodgy on the Dark Side, though.

phinney6
Ratcat is evil, heck he looks up poor girls skirts. I don't blame him

Ushgarak
Well, he's not going near Edna. And he got a shock at looking at Dim... that's worrying.

phinney6
Someone is edna witch gelous.

Ushgarak
I am her sworn protector. Anything else is speculation...

phinney6
Ok OK I admit it. I am not a sith, I was only pretending, I have come with scrict order to help u bring justice to the bar, The Senate also wants US to destroy it, but I can't. I am the protecter of queeq and the witch.

Ushgarak
Well, that's good, but...

Edna was upset at having ONE protector. A second will really annoy her... and you don't want that...

See you later.

phinney6
Well tell her the story and she mite agree with it. But they ordered me and u to destroy this crunchy club. What r we going to do???

Ratcat
It's only fun when you're winning!

queeq
Ah too bad. The fight is over. Well better luck next time.

Ratcat
Well, as I won, and got to bash you into the bargian, I'm happy!!!

queeq
Yes, I figured you'd like that. Well, you're welcome to it. Hope it made you feel better. Revenge at last.

finti
bye bye topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.