Jump battle: Hulk vs. Faora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
MCU Hulk vs. Faora

Who can jump higher? Who can cover 500 kms faster via jumping (no superspeed)?

Time Immemorial
Faora

BruceSkywalker
Hulk

relentless1
Ang lee hulk would have a better shot at this one...flora wins, the krypton inns outclass any of the avengers heavy hitters in all ways possible

Robtard
It's like you people don't Hulk or Faora at all. Not even a little bit.

Hulk 2008, Hulk jumped from Brazil to Guatemala in a single night. This is fairly consistent with Hulk's comic jumps of a mile+.

Kryptonian (sans flight) greatest jump was maybe half a mile from ground to low flying A-10. Hulk might have beaten that with his jump to save Ironman in Avengers.

Time Immemorial
Pre flight MoS still has the longest jump out of all of them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Pre flight MoS still has the longest jump out of all of them.

Nah.

Rio De Janeiro to even the Southern border of Guatemala is around 3,800-3,900 miles. Hulk to have done that trip in a single night means his long jumps are many, many miles long.

Psychotron
Finally a battle Hulk can win. Although, we never see the Kryptonians use jumping as a means of travel, I'd bet on them if they tried it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Nah.

Rio De Janeiro to even the Southern border of Guatemala is around 3,800-3,900 miles. Hulk to have done that trip in a single night means his long jumps are many, many miles long.

Is that fact that he jumped that in a single bound?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron
Finally a battle Hulk can win. Although, we never see the Kryptonians use jumping as a means of travel, I'd bet on them if they tried it.

Why jump when you can flysmile

Robtard
Is that fact that he jumped that in a single bound?

Not in a single bound. But he would have had to jump many miles at a time to cover the distance in a night.

KingD19
Why jump when you can flysmile

Zod's the only one who flew. Faora jumped around a couple times, and Nam-Ek had to have jumped to get back to the fight...or he ran. Was he a fast runner? I remember a scene where he picked up speed and just shoulder charged. Clark and Zod are the only ones who actually flew.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Zod's the only one who flew. Faora jumped around a couple times, and Nam-Ek had to have jumped to get back to the fight...or he ran. Was he a fast runner? I remember a scene where he picked up speed and just shoulder charged. Clark and Zod are the only ones who actually flew.

Yeah, but they never had to get around by jumping like Hulk did. They had sapce ships, remember?

TheGrat1
Fay Fay jumped to catch up to Kal after she threw him from the I hop to the bank. That was about half a mile and it took her roughly 5 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.