Kol Skywalker vs. Kao Cen Darach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutralground

Trocity
Kol.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity
Kol.

Q99
Kol. He may not have a *lot* of showings, but "was seen on a pile of sith and stormtrooper bodies seemingly without a scratch, fighting off several more, only falling due to a high-level enemy he'd already kicked in the face once blasting him the back," is a pretty good one.

appletonia
Being a fully grown, fully trained Skywalker on top of that certainly helps.

S_W_LeGenD
Kol have decent performance in battlefield but more is needed to evaluate him.

So far, Darach looks more impressive then many Jedi.

ILS
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Kol have decent performance in battlefield but more is needed to evaluate him. The irony.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
The irony.
You have details to share? Please do.

Trocity
smartass lmao

ILS
You have details to share? Please do. kao = featlezz. all he did was die in trailer lol

appletonia

So far, Darach looks more impressive then many Jedi.

It's incredibly unlikely he'd be on Kol's level.

Q99

We also know he knows Shatterpoint offensively (as a ghost, he showed Cade how to turn a traspesteel cube into a shrapnel bomb).

In the brief combat we saw, he kicked Nihl in the face, sliced some sith up, blocked lightning (looks actually to be reflecting it back at the user), and showed very good footing on a pile of corpses he made.

Yes, but of all the Grand Masters we know, Zym is the only one I'd give him an edge over. Most GMs blow Darach out of the water.

appletonia
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, but of all the Grand Masters we know, Zym is the only one I'd give him an edge over. Most GMs blow Darach out of the water.

I wouldn't go that far. I'd say Kol does, taking into account the implications of his position and what we've seen him demonstrate, but Darach himself was extremely impressive in what little we've seen of him. I'd put him on par with most GMs that we know of to be honest. You've also got to remember that GM isn't even neccessarily a position of power; in terms of general combat prowess, I'd argue Battlemaster (which is what Darach was) is practically as distinguished a position.

Emperordmb
Kol wins this one.

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kol wins this one.

Angelalex242
Ultimately, Skywalker>Non Skywalker.

Usually.

NewGuy01
Bucketloads of Non-Skywalker Jedi > Ben and Nat Skywalker, bro.

Q99
Originally posted by appletonia
I wouldn't go that far. I'd say Kol does, taking into account the implications of his position and what we've seen him demonstrate, but Darach himself was extremely impressive in what little we've seen of him. I'd put him on par with most GMs that we know of to be honest. You've also got to remember that GM isn't even neccessarily a position of power; in terms of general combat prowess, I'd argue Battlemaster (which is what Darach was) is practically as distinguished a position.

Ok, aside from Zym, which GMs have not been badass?

Hm, actually, I thought of a second one, Kenth Hamner.

But aside from those: Luke, Yoda, Fae Coven (who had TK of at *least* Yoda's level), Saba Sebantyne, Satele Shan, Nomi Sunrider.

Grand Master isn't necessarily a position of personal power, but it very very often is, and the GM does normally stand noticeably above the battlemaster and is usually the strongest Jedi of their time.

NewGuy01
Who ever said Zym was weak, also?

Q99
Oh, one other factor: Nat Skywalker, Kol's brother, even rusty was a pretty powerful master we see perform well in combat several times in the series, and part of the reason he quit the order was because he felt he couldn't live up to Kol. So yea, Kol was strong enough to give Nat an inferiority complex, even though Nat was the older and more experienced.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Who ever said Zym was weak, also?

He died to a mandalorian.

Q99
Bucketloads of Non-Skywalker Jedi > Ben and Nat Skywalker, bro.

And even they aren't weak, just respectable.

Nor could either of them have pulled off the kind of damage Kol was doing in his last stand.

Heck, if he'd hit Nihl with a saber instead of a limb, who knows what his total body count would be? Since Kol didn't even look tired at the time and had no wounds, his body count may have gone way up.

Angelalex242
Also in Ben's favor, he isn't anything close to matured yet. We'll never know, because Legends is discontinued, how strong he'd become.

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Also in Ben's favor, he isn't anything close to matured yet. We'll never know, because Legends is discontinued, how strong he'd become.

Indeed. A 'weak' Skywalker is one who either isn't fully trained (Ben, Leia), or who hasn't trained in awhile (Nat, start-of-series Cade).

NewGuy01
Roan is another good example of a less uber Skywalker, though he's solid in his own right.

appletonia
Has it been proven that Roan's a Skywalker?

NewGuy01
He's the grandson of Jaina, bro.

Angelalex242
All I can guess is, assuming Ben Skywalker takes over as Grandmaster from his father when Luke either dies or gets too old, his force abilities and lightsaber skills will necessarily have improved to at least Shan level, if not Yoda level.

NewGuy01
That's quite the assumption.

Angelalex242
Perhaps. But the point is, we'll never know. No new Legends books will ever be written.

Q99
Roan is another good example of a less uber Skywalker, though he's solid in his own right.

True. By that point, there seems to be a difference between the Fel and Skywalker lines, though he's still one of the top force users in the galaxy.

NewGuy01
I'm curious as to how he'd fare against one of the hands.

Angelalex242
Make a thread for it, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.