Jeepers Creepers vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is latest movie Batman. Jeepers Creepers is haunting Batman to feast upon him and Batman knows that he Is being haunted by this monster. Can Batman survive? He can only use what has been shown in the latest movie as defense and offense.

KingD19
He gets eaten. Bane broke his spine; JC lifted a schoolbus and drug a pickup truck behind him.

Robtard
I'd venture that Batman + knowledge + The Bat > The Creeper, right in it's borrowed ass no less

KingD19
If Creeper is just straight up hunting him and not screwing around, Batman gets a bone shuriken in the back of the head.

Silent Master
Originally posted by carver9
This is latest movie Batman. Jeepers Creepers is haunting Batman to feast upon him and Batman knows that he Is being haunted by this monster. Can Batman survive? He can only use what has been shown in the latest movie as defense and offense.

Is it latest live action or animated Batman?

Robtard
If he meant Assault on Arkham animated Bats, it's an utter stomp in Batman's favor

carver9
Talking about the live action movie, not animation.

KingD19
Well yeah, Shuriken to the head.

meep-meep
Nothing I remember Bateman do in that flick leads me to believe he could stop the Creeper from ripping out his from freshly healed spine, Predator style.

Silent Master
Yeah, Baleman gets destroyed, this is basically spite.

steverules_2
I'd say batman could survive a fair bit but I think he'd get eaten or whatever in the end...but I think we're forgetting that a farmer and his son managed to stop the creeper...just putting that out there

Psychotron
The Creeper would crush Batman and Bane at the same time.

KingD19
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd say batman could survive a fair bit but I think he'd get eaten or whatever in the end...but I think we're forgetting that a farmer and his son managed to stop the creeper...just putting that out there

A farmer and his son who just so happened to have a harpoon attached to their truck, and fought him on the last part of the 23rd day. They literally won because his time to be active ran out.

Robtard
Batman has knowledge of what's after him, so I'm not sure why you people (yes, you) think he's going to try and fisticuffs the Creeper into submission.

He'll be showing up in this:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--XMTZzMaj--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/17u2n7sxvbgj0jpg.jpg

Psychotron
Eh, I assume Carver meant only gadgets and weapons, not vehicles.

juggerman
Creeper eats him

jinXed by JaNx
Batman has an arsenal of cutting edge weaponry and technology. The creeper may be able to regenerate quickly but he's too easily immobilized to be a threat to, Batman. Even without access to his advanced weapons and tech, Batman is outfitted with enough items on his suit to stop the creeper. Batman always uses non lethal restraint when fighting crime. If he's operating without restraint he's going to be more threatening and his weapons and abilities even more effective.

Silent Master
This is Baleman, he is one of the least formidable heroes to ever grace the screen.

Impediment
Baleman gets skinned alive and eaten.

Psychotron
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Batman has an arsenal of cutting edge weaponry and technology. The creeper may be able to regenerate quickly but he's too easily immobilized to be a threat to, Batman. Even without access to his advanced weapons and tech, Batman is outfitted with enough items on his suit to stop the creeper. Batman always uses non lethal restraint when fighting crime. If he's operating without restraint he's going to be more threatening and his weapons and abilities even more effective.

I recall the Creeper taking some heavy fire from a SWAT team, I don't think Bateman can put him down.

theTANTALIZER
Give Batman days prep and the Jeeper is screwd.

Silent Master
Why? it's not like Baleman has any really good prep feats.

theTANTALIZER
He prepped his death and fooled everybody. Even fooled the audienceOriginally posted by Silent Master
Why? it's not like Baleman has any really good prep feats.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

meep-meep

That's true, and I thought of that as well. The thing is, though, the Creeper was not hunting them. If he was They'd be Creeper food. On the same token, if the Creeper wasn't hunting Batman and the latter went out of his way to get revenge on the former, he most certainly could do what the farmer did.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Psychotron
I recall the Creeper taking some heavy fire from a SWAT team, I don't think Bateman can put him down.

Yeah, he can certainly endure a seemingly endless amount of small arms fire but it still slows him down. He can also reattach severed limbs but a sharp enough blade is still easily going to sever limbs. The Creeper has also been been stunned by the impact of vehicles.

In a scenario where Batman is using deadly force i don't see why his arm blades and other knives he may be carrying, coupled with his fighting skills wouldn't be enough to dispatch the, Creeper.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Silent Master
This is Baleman, he is one of the least formidable heroes to ever grace the screen.

If you didn't watch any of the movies, that might be true.

steverules_2
Originally posted by KingD19
A farmer and his son who just so happened to have a harpoon attached to their truck, and fought him on the last part of the 23rd day. They literally won because his time to be active ran out.

A creeper seeking harpoon yes...I've seen the film unfortunately, batman would probably be using things a little better than a harpoon...he's batman after all

Psychotron
Yeah, he can certainly endure a seemingly endless amount of small arms fire but it still slows him down. He can also reattach severed limbs but a sharp enough blade is still easily going to sever limbs. The Creeper has also been been stunned by the impact of vehicles.

In a scenario where Batman is using deadly force i don't see why his arm blades and other knives he may be carrying, coupled with his fighting skills wouldn't be enough to dispatch the, Creeper.

Because the Creeper could probably kill him with one shot?

steverules_2
Wouldn't his armour protect him? I know I'm gonna get 'but Taila managed to stab him,' but if I recall she knew the weak point in his armour for her to stab. The creeper does not.

Silent Master
If you didn't watch any of the movies, that might be true.

It'd also be true if I watched all of the movies.

Psychotron
Wouldn't his armour protect him? I know I'm gonna get 'but Taila managed to stab him,' but if I recall she knew the weak point in his armour for her to stab. The creeper does not.

Would it? It doesn't stop knives and his chin is exposed. A good hit there and it's gg.

KingD19
His armor doesn't stop rottweiler bites either.

Psychotron
Right. Creeper > rottweilers > Batman.

TheGrat1
Doesn't JC only hunt people that are afraid of him? Maybe if Batman saw the bat wings a little bit of pee might come out but I don't see him being scared of some creepy looking scarecrow man for no good reason. That being said: Bats waits in the tumbler and shoots his ass.

juggerman
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Doesn't JC only hunt people that are afraid of him?

No. He purposely scares people to so he can smell their fear 1st. Then if he smells that he can take something from them, he does.

But that's moot here since OP stated Creeper already knows Batman has something he wants/needs

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Doesn't JC only hunt people that are afraid of him? Maybe if Batman saw the bat wings a little bit of pee might come out but I don't see him being scared of some creepy looking scarecrow man for no good reason. That being said: Bats waits in the tumbler and shoots his ass.

So Batman is going to hide in the tumbler 24/7?

juggerman
So Batman is going to hide in the tumbler 24/7?

Well he did hide in his bedroom for 7 years....

jinXed by JaNx
It'd also be true if I watched all of the movies.

So Ras Al Ghul, league of shadows,Scarecrow, Joker and Bane are all insignificant?

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
Well he did hide in his bedroom for 7 years....

laughing out loud

Silent Master
So Ras Al Ghul, league of shadows,Scarecrow, Joker and Bane are all insignificant?

As HTH threats, yes...I can't think of a decent action or comic movie hero that they'd beat.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Psychotron
Because the Creeper could probably kill him with one shot?

If Batman is unaware of the Creeper. The Creeper could probably easily assassinate Batman with one of his bone blades. However, i think the same can be said for Batman. If these two are facing off, however, i think Batman has more than enough gadgets to keep the Creeper at bay. If comes down to closed quarters i still think Batman has the advantage. The Creeper may be stronger but Batman has the fighting awareness and is strapped with to many deadly weapons.

jinXed by JaNx
As HTH threats, yes...I can't think of a decent action or comic movie hero that they'd beat.

I only responded because you singled out, Nolans Batman specifically and i had to disagree because i think the villains he's faced are some of the most threatening enemies, especially when considering the context of their universe.

If you're referring to H2H only i'd still have to disagree when considering the league of shadows. The Creeper has displayed no H2H fighting abilities. His abilities are strength and regeneration. For as strong as he is he's still easily immobilized. Batmans blades can just as easily sever the Creepers limbs and head as easily as any other human.

Silent Master
Nothing you just stated changes the fact that based on feats, Baleman is one of the least formidable heroes to ever grace the screen, at least as it pertains to HTH combat.

Robtard
Creeper can only heal so much, and I think by the second film only the actual creature (wings and claw-like body) has complete regenerative capabilities. The human body/host needs to be replaced with fresh parts if it's damaged too much. eg, when it ripped out a 3rd of its skull and needed to take a new head

Psychotron
If Batman is unaware of the Creeper. The Creeper could probably easily assassinate Batman with one of his bone blades. However, i think the same can be said for Batman. If these two are facing off, however, i think Batman has more than enough gadgets to keep the Creeper at bay. If comes down to closed quarters i still think Batman has the advantage. The Creeper may be stronger but Batman has the fighting awareness and is strapped with to many deadly weapons.

Batman has an edge in skill, but that won't save him against the Creeper's superior strength and damage soak. Hell, Batman was having a hard time against dogs.

michaelx
Creepers solos. Batman can't overcome creepers' superhuman strength/durability with his skill.

Creepers soloes batman and bane together.

Reflassshh
Didn't Bruce beat like 9-10 thugs with his bare hands in a prison pre- Ras al ghul training, at the beginning of the first movie?

I still think Bruce can make an ambush and shoots creeper's ass off with the Batcycle, or the tank, or the batwing etc.

Psychotron
He beat 4-5 random mooks. The Creeper would destroy them.

Inhuman
creeper

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Robtard
Batman has knowledge of what's after him, so I'm not sure why you people (yes, you) think he's going to try and fisticuffs the Creeper into submission.

He'll be showing up in this:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--XMTZzMaj--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/17u2n7sxvbgj0jpg.jpg Like he did with Bane?

Baleman gets stomped.

jinXed by JaNx
Nothing you just stated changes the fact that based on feats, Baleman is one of the least formidable heroes to ever grace the screen, at least as it pertains to HTH combat.

You just have a biased against, Nolans Batman. Lacking or having super strength definitely changes the circumstances of H2H combat. The vast majority of on screen heroes rely almost completely on their super strength or super human abilities in aiding them in H2H. Very few rely on Super human abilities and skill. Take away these superhuman abilities and most of the heroes we've seen on the big screen over the years are as average as any pedestrian.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by michaelx
Creepers solos. Batman can't overcome creepers' superhuman strength/durability with his skill.

Creepers soloes batman and bane together.

Batman has more than enough weaponry equipped in his suit to stun the Creeper long enough to close in and unleash his arm blades for a decapitation. The creeper is durable in the sense that he can regenerate but, again, he has shown to be easily immobilized and stunned.

michaelx
Batman has more than enough weaponry equipped in his suit to stun the Creeper long enough to close in and unleash his arm blades for a decapitation. The creeper is durable in the sense that he can regenerate but, again, he has shown to be easily immobilized and stunned.

Creepers can fly, is a lot faster than Batman in batsuit. He can just use battle axe/daggers to lop his head off. Bane who is nowhere near creeper's strength was able to break batman's back.

This incarnation of Batman has no chance.

Silent Master
You just have a biased against, Nolans Batman. Lacking or having super strength definitely changes the circumstances of H2H combat. The vast majority of on screen heroes rely almost completely on their super strength or super human abilities in aiding them in H2H. Very few rely on Super human abilities and skill. Take away these superhuman abilities and most of the heroes we've seen on the big screen over the years are as average as any pedestrian.

Not true at all.

jinXed by JaNx
Not true at all.

Look, i hate to resort to this because i understand that a heroes super human ability gives them their credibility, however, one can't rightly compare Supermans H2H fighting skills to Batmans because, well, Superman has no H2H fighting skill without his Super-human abilities, at least you can't credit the skills that, Superman acquired over the years without acknowledging his his invulnerability. This falls upon most of the Superheroes we see in cinema. Spidermans fighting ability is contributed solely to his Spider sense, super human durability, strength and Pre-cog abilities. Batman, has none of these, He relies completely on what what the natural human potential is capable of and nothing more. He does utilize gadgets to help him exploit this potential, but it's used with great restraint.

Batman, is not a SUPERHERO, Batman is a hero. Batman doesn't use Superhuman abilities. So arguing a Superhumans fighting technique against how Batman fights is like arguing how an Olympian athlete would fair whislt competing against a super human.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by michaelx
Creepers can fly, is a lot faster than Batman in batsuit. He can just use battle axe/daggers to lop his head off. Bane who is nowhere near creeper's strength was able to break batman's back.

This incarnation of Batman has no chance.

I'm not arguing that, Batman can't be bested by the, Crepper, i'm simply saying that the, Creeper would be hard pressed to exhaust, Batmans best. Quite the contrary, i think the, Creeper can best the Batman, i just think, Batman is more capable of defeating the Creeper before that becomes a possibility.

If we're looking at film evidence at how easily the Creeper has been dispatched, there should be no question that, Batman doesn't have more than enough fighting knowledge and weapon capabilities in his arsenal to paralyze the Creeper. I think Using Bane is a poor example. For one, Batman wasn't using deadly force and Bane also spent decades studying Batmans fighting ability and techniques. Lest we forget, Batman did get the better of, Bane in their second match and this came when, Batman was STILL using restraint. The Creeper was completely immobilized by a car and shotgun rounds.
The Creeper can fly but he never displayed any kind of agility in flight form. Atleast not to the extent that convinces me that a few well placed batarangs wouldn't render him unconscious or flightless. The Creeper is nothing more than teeth and clwas. It still holds true that a mere farmer bested the, Creeper. Imagine if that farmer had a fraction of the fighting capabilities that, Batman has as well as the type of technology that Batman has access to. Batmans tech is years beyond the greatest military tech. The Creeper may have regeneration capabilities but his flesh is just as weak, if not weaker than human flesh...,this is, INFACT, why he needs to feast and find hosts every so many decades.

meep-meep
The only question is, "What body part does the Creeper from Bateman?" He's gonna git it, one way or another.

Silent Master
Look, i hate to resort to this because i understand that a heroes super human ability gives them their credibility, however, one can't rightly compare Supermans H2H fighting skills to Batmans because, well, Superman has no H2H fighting skill without his Super-human abilities, at least you can't credit the skills that, Superman acquired over the years without acknowledging his his invulnerability. This falls upon most of the Superheroes we see in cinema. Spidermans fighting ability is contributed solely to his Spider sense, super human durability, strength and Pre-cog abilities. Batman, has none of these, He relies completely on what what the natural human potential is capable of and nothing more. He does utilize gadgets to help him exploit this potential, but it's used with great restraint.

Batman, is not a SUPERHERO, Batman is a hero. Batman doesn't use Superhuman abilities. So arguing a Superhumans fighting technique against how Batman fights is like arguing how an Olympian athlete would fair whislt competing against a super human.

Again, nothing you've stated changes the fact that Baleman is one of the least formidable heroes to ever grace the screen, at least as it pertains to HTH combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.