Ki-Adi Mundi and Dark Woman Vs Darth Nihl and Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The powerful Jedi masters find themselves on Lothal(lol) and come across Darth Nih and Wyyrlok(for some reason) Can the Jedi master defeat the combine power of these two warriors? or do the One sith gain victory?

Lightsabers!

Force Powers!

All-Out!

Who gets recktified?

S_W_LeGenD
Powerful Jedi Masters? Sounds like a stretch here.

I am leaning towards Team Sith. Darth Nihl is good but Darth Wyyrlok is very good.

Emperordmb
Yeah, I'm siding team Sith. Wyyrlok is the MVP, and I might take Nihl over Mundi.

I find it interesting how one team is Krayt's underlings as a Sith, and the other is Krayt's former masters as a Jedi.

NewGuy01
That was probably the intention.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That was probably the intention.

lmao, No, I wasn't even thinking about that. I was thinking Warrior vs Warrior and Sorcerer Vs Sorcerer. I completely forgot about that.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Powerful Jedi Masters? Sounds like a stretch here.

One fought Vader, the other held Grevious off for a long duration - whilst exhausted.

Q99
I think team 2 wins thanks to Wyyrlok, then they all retire to a bar to trash-talk Hett over drinks.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
I think team 2 wins thanks to Wyyrlok, then they all retire to a bar to trash-talk Hett over drinks.

LMAO. this thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.