Gladiator Vs Mon-El (Giffen Era)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ML_zps16ec1ef8.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GR_zps8d657744.jpg

JBL
Gladiator would wreck him.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

JBL
Originally posted by Golgo13
laughing out loud What's so funny?

Golgo13
Your answer.

abhilegend
Mon would ****ing stomp him. At that time he was throwing planets at time trapper, surviving entropy blasts from trapper, transporting dwarf stars from another galaxy, towing earth with two other daxamietes against the power of time trapper etc.

He was a peer of pre crisis Superboy at that time.

JBL
Your answer. So your motive of creating this thread is revealed early i see. Cool.

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Mon would ****ing stomp him. At that time he was throwing planets at time trapper, surviving entropy blasts from trapper, transporting dwarf stars from another galaxy, towing earth with two other daxamietes against the power of time trapper etc.

He moved a white dwarf star for Brainiac, right? Insane.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator would wreck him. Based on ?

krisblaze
He moved a white dwarf star for Brainiac, right? Insane.
You knew these feats and yet you went ahead and made the thread anyway? big grin

Golgo13
Originally posted by krisblaze
You knew these feats and yet you went ahead and made the thread anyway? big grin

Well, people always boast about Gladiator's planet busting strength...

krisblaze

Yeah...If you can call Carter people...

Golgo13
rolling on floor laughing

zopzop
I can't see ANY version of Mon-El losing to Gladiator.

carver9

SMH. Can you stop please? Just stop it.

psycho gundam
Prep-man's gonna prep

JBL
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Based on ? It was to expose this bait thread early.

Surtur
I hate that picture of Gladiator, he looks like Drax with a mohawk. Also Mon-El in his picture for some reason looks gigantic.

I guess this where I got confused because the picture of Mon-El in this topic is not from the pre crisis era. I agree pre crisis Mon would wreck him.

Originally posted by zopzop
I can't see ANY version of Mon-El losing to Gladiator.

Unless the post crisis version of Mon El was drastically more powerful then post crisis Superman(which would be weird since the Kryptonians and Daxamites are usually portrayed as more or less on the same level)..Gladiator should be able to take that version.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur
I hate that picture of Gladiator, he looks like Drax with a mohawk. Also Mon-El in his picture for some reason looks gigantic.

I guess this where I got confused because the picture of Mon-El in this topic is not from the pre crisis era. I agree pre crisis Mon would wreck him.

Unless the post crisis version of Mon El was drastically more powerful then post crisis Superman(which would be weird since the Kryptonians and Daxamites are usually portrayed as more or less on the same level)..Gladiator should be able to take that version.
Legion history was unchanged until zero hour.

And superman would ****stomp Gladiator. But you're from Cbr, so yeah. Anytime you want to debate superman vs Gladiator, feel free to do so. It won't end well for your cbr favorite.

Surtur
Legion history was unchanged until zero hour.

Right so this is the part where I ask for feats for post crisis Mon-El. The New Gods were not supposed to of been affected by the crisis either, right?

abhilegend
Right so this is the part where I ask for feats for post crisis Mon-El. The New Gods were not supposed to of been affected by the crisis either, right?
The feats I posted here? Originally posted by abhilegend

All happened post crisis but before zero hour.

Surtur
I see, so just to be clear that picture of Mon El in the topic is *not* the one we are actually discussing?

abhilegend
I see, so just to be clear that picture of Mon El in the topic is *not* the one we are actually discussing?
It is. What is so hard to understand about it? Legion history was unchanged until zero hour and that's Griffen era Mon El.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.