Watchmen vs The Bloodpac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Ozymandias, The Comedian(Peak), Silk Spectre(second), Night Owl(second) and Peak Rorschach

Vs

Asad, Chupa, Light Hammer, Nyssa Damaskinos, Reinhardt

Standard Gear, morals off

the fight takes place in NYC at midnight

first scenario> No Prep, ramdom encounter
second scenario> Prep for 30 minutes

juggerman
With prep The Watchmen take it 1000000/10 thanks to Ozy

Random encounter Bloodpac take it every single time.

The Bloodpac wasn't overly impressive to me but they were against legit superhumans and outshinned by Blade himself. The fight between Blade and Nyssa shows that she is well above anything these guys can handle.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by juggerman
With prep The Watchmen take it 1000000/10 thanks to Ozy

Random encounter Bloodpac take it every single time.

The Bloodpac wasn't overly impressive to me but they were against legit superhumans and outshinned by Blade himself. The fight between Blade and Nyssa shows that she is well above anything these guys can handle. I think its closer for the watchmen in random encounter, Ozymandias Strength/Agility/Speed would be an even match for Nyssa, The comedian would be able to take out Light Hammer by himself, the others hold the rest of the bloodpac team until Ozy and comedian come to help

juggerman
I just don't see any of them being a match for Nyssa. She was climbing the walls and crap and jumping 20 feet in the air. She's too much.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by juggerman
I just don't see any of them being a match for Nyssa. She was climbing the walls and crap and jumping 20 feet in the air. She's too much. so it would be a case of Peak Human vs Peak Vampire?

juggerman
Basically. She was well beyond Ozy imo. Unless I'm remembering the fight scene wrong that is.

Silent Master
Team vamp wins.

KingD19
Nyssa's fight with Blade and the fact that Blade vamps are bullet timers(the other ninja was dodging fully automatic gunfire from 3-4 feet away) put them solidly above Ozy in speed. And we already know how strong they can be. But with their weapons they have even less chance.

Impediment
Bloodpack wins, but not easily.

relentless1
Bloodpack murders the Watchmen, no one on that team can beat any of the pack in a one on one encounter let alone a team of super strong, super fast vampires, comedian is a chump fighter and a bully to boot meaning he picks on people weaker because that where his advantage lies, Ozy is their best chance but even he's way outmatched by the Bloodpacks weakest, even with 30 mins prep the Watchmen won't be able to get silver together in time to make weapons from it unless they asked the Doc....

thecomedian2
Originally posted by relentless1
Bloodpack murders the Watchmen, no one on that team can beat any of the pack in a one on one encounter let alone a team of super strong, super fast vampires, comedian is a chump fighter and a bully to boot meaning he picks on people weaker because that where his advantage lies, Ozy is their best chance but even he's way outmatched by the Bloodpacks weakest, even with 30 mins prep the Watchmen won't be able to get silver together in time to make weapons from it unless they asked the Doc.... so you agree that Peak Vampires(Nyssa)>> Peak Humans(Ozy) ?

Psychotron
The Bloodpack massacres them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.