Jared Nomak Runs the Tag Team Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
1. The Comedian Peak(full gear) and Ozymandias (full gear)
2. Redskull and Winter Soldier H2H only
3. Wolverine and Sabertooth(wolverine origins bone clawed) H2H
4. Captain America and Blade H2H no weapons, no shield

Blood lust is On, Random encounter at midnight in New York City, nomak gets prep(no ambush just prep) the teams know they are about to fight something deadly but dont know what it is.

KingD19
He should clear.

Psychotron
Clears.

relentless1
no way he clears, he'd probably make it through the first three rounds but Blade and Cap would take him down, Blade was outmatched but not by much, add Cap to the mix and id say they would beat Nomak.

KingD19
Blade was completely outmatched. He lasted for a bit but it was clear who was winning that fight. Blade's only reason for survival was because Nomak's sister and he was just tired of living. Also they don't have weapons, so any damage they do will be healed nearly instantly.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by relentless1
no way he clears, he'd probably make it through the first three rounds but Blade and Cap would take him down, Blade was outmatched but not by much, add Cap to the mix and id say they would beat Nomak. no Weapons(no shield) just H2H, and Nomak stats are>Blade>Captain America on that order, because Nomak was Peak/Super Vampire and Blade its Peak Vampire(stat wise) and Captain america its Peak Human

Psychotron
Originally posted by relentless1
no way he clears, he'd probably make it through the first three rounds but Blade and Cap would take him down, Blade was outmatched but not by much, add Cap to the mix and id say they would beat Nomak.

Blade only survived because Nomak basically killed himself. Cap and Blade can't do any serious damage without weapons, and Nomak's HF will heal any damage they do inflict on him anyway.

Honestly, I don't see Rogers lasting very long, he dies or gets drained early on, then it's just Nomak vs an unarmed Blade and we all know how that goes.

FrothByte
Replace Red Skull with Winter Soldier and I actually think he gets stopped at 2.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by FrothByte
Replace Red Skull with Winter Soldier and I actually think he gets stopped at 2. they are both working as a team vs Nomak confused

FrothByte
My bad. I meant replace Red Skull with Cap.

Psychotron
Definitely not doesn't stop at 2 even if all 3 of them are there.

Khazra Reborn
Wolverine vs. Nomak would be an epic brawl of stabby proportions, the amount of damage those two would inflict on each other would make the other fighters cry just watching.

Overall I think Nomak clears, unless Logan gets lucky and accidentally rams a claw on the vulnerable side of Nomak's heart. The rest are handily outclassed.

Psychotron
Sabertooth beat boneclaw Wolverine and Nomak is solidly above Creed.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by KingD19
Blade was completely outmatched. He lasted for a bit but it was clear who was winning that fight. Blade's only reason for survival was because Nomak's sister and he was just tired of living. Also they don't have weapons, so any damage they do will be healed nearly instantly.

He wasn't clearly outmatched... In fact, Nomak left that encounter after being burned. In fact, blade was getting the better of it.. He just couldn't put him down.. but he was landing more blows

Psychotron
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He wasn't clearly outmatched... In fact, Nomak left that encounter after being burned. In fact, blade was getting the better of it.. He just couldn't put him down.. but he was landing more blows

What? Nomak walked all over Blade despite Blade getting a cheap shot with the sword. Unless you're talking about their first fight, but Nomak wasn't really going all out there.

Khazra Reborn
The only thing the first fight showed was that Blade couldn't hurt Nomak, at all, and that Blade would have eventually fallen to fatigue, and lost.

carver9
Nomak stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.