Kit Fisto vs Plo Koon vs Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

ILS
Plo

appletonia
Sora

NewGuy01
Koon>Fisto>Bulq, most likely.

Emperordmb
Plo takes this one. I have him rated the highest, and I think he'd keep a more clear head than his opponents.

|King Joker|
Probably Plo.

appletonia
What has Plo done exactly?

NewGuy01
Stalemated Ventress whilst injured, performed well against Savage, TP'd 20 civilians simultaneously, has advanced telekinesis abilities, over 400 years of experience, IIRC is noted as the Order's best h2h combatant, has some esoteric powers, implied to be >/= Fisto, etc. etc. etc.

carthage
Plo Koon

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
over 400 years of experience, the guy is only like 50 years old

NewGuy01
He states in a comic I own that he's 382 in Kel Dor years, which are a couple weeks longer than galactic standard.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He states in a comic I own that he's 382 in Kel Dor years, which are a couple weeks longer than galactic standard. he said that lightheartedly. He was joking

ILS
If you take Yoda's statement literally, Bruu Jun Fan is da bestest h2h Jedi

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
he said that lightheartedly. He was joking

The joke was that he told Kit his age in Kel Dor years instead of Galactic Standard, so he has no idea what age he actually is. The Wookie also has him printed as 382.

Prove that he was born 50 years prior then, I suppose.

@ILS: I was thinking about that when I was typing, that's why I said "was noted" (By Maul) rather than "is".

DarthAnt66
Ultimate Alien Anthology states a old Kel Dor is 60-70+ years... no where near 400s, lmfao.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ultimate Alien Anthology states a old Kel Dor is 60-70+ years... no where near 400s, lmfao.

The average Kaminoan lives 80 years and yet Kina Ha is some 4,000 years old. When was Koon implied to be >/= to Fisto. I mean I think he is but where is this written.

As for this battle.

1. Bulq
2. Koon
3. Fisto

Bulq is a master of all VII forms, a Vaapad user and in my opinion Dooku's most powerful lieutenant.

NewGuy01
It isn't directly stated, hence why I said "implied". They are featured together in several comics and in all of them Koon is depicted as the senior master, often scolding or saving Kit during their missions. That said, a certain level of parity is also implied.

McP
Sora>Plo>Kit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.