Deathstroke vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
no weapons, no prep strictly hand to hand to the death who wins?

juggernaut74
Cap can't loose a fight. It's his power.

DarkSaint85
Split.

Stoic
If they were in sweats I'd give the slight edge to Steve.

Slade would destroy the New Captain America (Sam Wilson).

In armor. Slade wins all day long.

Golgo13
Nth Metal Armor, Slade wins.

relentless1
i don't think its as close as some here would think, Slade is stronger, faster and can process information quicker than Cap

thingy150
Nth......

CatL18
Both are finnest fighter of their tier.
So I can't decide, but , In fighting skill, I think Steeve is superior.

thingy150
Originally posted by CatL18

Nth metal will stop deathstroke from dying so no way steve can put him down.

maxivitopowe
that's not refuting what he said

thingy150
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
that's not refuting what he said

He said he could not decide and it is a fight to the death, I was letting him know that the nth metal will stop deathstroke from dying.

You were saying?

Rixity
Originally posted by relentless1
i don't think its as close as some here would think, Slade is stronger, faster and can process information quicker than Cap Agreed and Slade is a better fighter than Cap is too. Cap has no chance here.

riv6672
i don't think its as close as some here would think, Slade is stronger, faster and can process information quicker than Cap
Its NOT close. Cap is the better h2h fighter. He goes up against virtual gods without any wolverine clone armor or heavy fire power. He relies way more on skill.
In an even match up, he'd dismantle Slade.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Rixity
Agreed and Slade is a better fighter than Cap is too. Cap has no chance here.

We have been through this a thousand times quit spreading these falsehoods young man.

krisblaze
Indeed.

Cap's skill-edge isn't enough to warrant a consistent majority here.

riv6672
Wasnt Slade before his enhancement a highly trained Soldier?
Did he become a ninja before powering up in the DCnu?

80sBaby
If this is Nu Slade then I'd give him the edge due to his Nth metal.

If it's Pre-FP Slade then Cap wins by having comparable physical stats but better skill.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Wasnt Slade before his enhancement a highly trained Soldier?
Did he become a ninja before powering up in the DCnu?

He was a highly skilled member of a secret black ops unit before he got his enhancements.

carver9
Cap wins the high majority.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Golgo13
Nth Metal Armor, Slade wins.

I'm assuming when the OP says "no weapons" that includes armor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Same.

Also, no shield for Cap. Both of them, bare ass naked. Wrestling.

Maybe some oil? Coconut flavoured.

carver9

Long time no see. Good to have you back.

relentless1
you guys that are for a Cap landslide are probably the same people that say Bats has no chance against Cap because of physical stats and all that, now that the situation is reversed and Cap is outmatched by the same margin that Batman is physically against Cap and you say his skill will net him the majority?? hypocrites.

Stoic
you guys that are for a Cap landslide are probably the same people that say Bats has no chance against Cap because of physical stats and all that, now that the situation is reversed and Cap is outmatched by the same margin that Batman is physically against Cap and you say his skill will net him the majority?? hypocrites.

When you said no weapons, are they fighting in sweats? The armor would give Slade an unfair advantage as you probably know.

DarkSaint85
Batman relies more on his gadgets and toys than Cap relies on his shield, IMO. But like I said, personally, split. Neither is stomping the other.

Unless you're using current Cap? Wilson? Because DS would kill him.

carver9
What strength and speed fts does Slade have that puts him above Cap?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9

Sam Wilson?

Let's have a feat war, Mr 'Let's use the most current versions' evil face

Caps Conscience

I'll take this one. NONE.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I'll take this one. NONE.

Against Sam Wilson? Really?

Caps Conscience
I always default Steve as Cap all of the others are just keeping the suit warm for him.

Supermex
Cap.Steve beats Slade

80sBaby

You'd be right IF Slade outclassed Steve physically. But he doesn't so you're not.

Unless you can provide examples of Deathstroke's alleged superiority?

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was a highly skilled member of a secret black ops unit before he got his enhancements.
I thought so. Thats still not enough skill to take Cap h2h.

thingy150

Your assumption has no basis because armor and weapons are completely different.....

thingy150
Cap wins the high majority.

Even tho he cannot put deathstroke down?

Reflassshh
Here we go..

thingy150
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Here we go.. \

http://www.sharonshares.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/herewego.jpg

Does he or does he not get his nth metal in this battle, it is not specified otherwise so he does because it is standard equipment. If someone could enlighten me as to how cap can put him down that would be great, im all ears.....

Damborgson
Wouldn't nth metal make it spite?

thingy150
http://i.imgur.com/wwAjhrA.jpg

Deathstroke rips off an airplane door mid flight, because of cabin pressure this is an extremely good feat of strength and the fact that he rips it clean off adds to this.

http://i.imgur.com/B4Z1mRK.jpg

Deathstroke will be able to compete in the speed department considering he is a bullet timer.

http://i.imgur.com/FWkGRM2.jpg

Does not even need to see to know an attack is coming, here he sense changes in air currents and easily moves out of the way of a meta.

http://i.imgur.com/Ozc5Bvl.jpg

Survives an explosion and is so fast he is able to shoot 3 people before he hits the ground.

This combines with the nth metal i feel gives him the win....

thingy150
Originally posted by Damborgson
Wouldn't nth metal make it spite?

Ya but they will never listen, one of them even tried to say nth and weapons are the same thing.

relentless1
Cap is described as a Peak Human, Slade has been stated as an Enhanced Human which is a step above

Golgo13
Originally posted by thingy150
http://i.imgur.com/wwAjhrA.jpg

Deathstroke rips off an airplane door mid flight, because of cabin pressure this is an extremely good feat of strength and the fact that he rips it clean off adds to this.

http://i.imgur.com/B4Z1mRK.jpg

Deathstroke will be able to compete in the speed department considering he is a bullet timer.

http://i.imgur.com/FWkGRM2.jpg

Does not even need to see to know an attack is coming, here he sense changes in air currents and easily moves out of the way of a meta.

http://i.imgur.com/Ozc5Bvl.jpg

Survives an explosion and is so fast he is able to shoot 3 people before he hits the ground.

This combines with the nth metal i feel gives him the win....

You should post the scans of Slade surviving a fricken Submarine dropped on him by Legacy.

Silent Master
Cap is described as a Peak Human, Slade has been stated as an Enhanced Human which is a step above

The board goes by feats though.

relentless1
well somebody else has already provided those for me, I'm simply stating cold facts, if they don't line up with your chosen winner thats fine but you can't discount whats been stated fact

thingy150
You should post the scans of Slade surviving a fricken Submarine dropped on him by Legacy.

Deleted them off my computer lol, I will re upload.....

thingy150
Originally posted by Silent Master
The board goes by feats though.

And by feats deathstroke has shown to be too durable for cap, nth prevails......

Silent Master
well somebody else has already provided those for me, I'm simply stating cold facts, if they don't line up with your chosen winner thats fine but you can't discount whats been stated fact

No, you're stating your opinion. There has been multiple feat comparisons done on this board and not one of them has shown that Slade has a stat advantage over Cap.

iceman24567
No armor or weapons going with Steve

thingy150
Originally posted by iceman24567
No armor or weapons going with Steve

You can't just make up your own rules, never says "no armor" his armor is standard so he is wearing it.

iceman24567
You can't just make up your own rules, never says "no armor" his armor is standard so he is wearing it. Oh please giving him his armor is unfair obviously.

thingy150
Originally posted by iceman24567
Oh please giving him his armor is unfair obviously.

That is not what some of these people think(because they are not using their brains)

Damborgson
The reason I asked if it was spite, is because I assume he didn't intend to give a character an overwhelming advantage over the other, otherwise there was never a point to the thread.

thingy150
Well he did give it to him but I am weirded out by the amount of people that still thought cap could win....

Silent Master
It's possible that some people aren't aware of Slade's new armor.

thingy150
It's possible that some people aren't aware of Slade's new armor.

Which means they voted against someone they know nothing about which furthers the extent of their bias....

Silent Master
No, it means they based their opinion on classic Slade. not knowing about a recent armor upgrade isn't the same as not knowing anything about a character.

thingy150
No, it means they based their opinion on classic Slade. not knowing about a recent armor upgrade isn't the same as not knowing anything about a character.

Yes it is because new 52 slade has had the armor the entire time, that means they ignore the version that is in the thread. It is just like they ignore new 52 hawkman.

Silent Master
Just like the thread starter is ignoring that current Cap is Sam Wilson?

thingy150
Just like the thread starter is ignoring that current Cap is Sam Wilson?

Have a point so I am re-making the specifications of this thread.

NEW RULES

Steve rogers with super soldier serum

New 52 Deathstroke

Both are fighting in mma shorts(so no advantage in armor for either)

No weapons

Fight to the death

pym-ftw
Does Slade have powers without his Armor?

Golgo13
Does healing count? Slade's healing has been pretty damn good recently. I'd give him the small edge, because of that.

thingy150
Does healing count? Slade's healing has been pretty damn good recently. I'd give him the small edge, because of that.

I would say we do not know how much the nth gives him in ways of healing because he already has a healing factor. The healing factor stays even tho the armor is gone, it would be too hard to get feats otherwise.

thingy150
This whole thing is complicated because he does not have many new 52 showings without the armor and we do not know how dialed down he is without the armor....

riv6672
Damn this thread turned to shit.

thingy150
Originally posted by riv6672
Damn this thread turned to shit.

That implies it was not shit in the first place, people think that cap can out down armored deathstroke, not happening.

waiting for it to get closed because with armor deathstroke stomps and we do not know how he is affected without it....

DarkSaint85
Yeah....

I mean, Sam vs Nth metal DS? DS wins.
Old Man Rogers with armour vs Nth metal DS? DS wins
Young, vibrant Rogers with SSS and shield, vs Nth metal DS? DS wins (to the death).
Young, vibrant Rogers, naked with coconut oil, vs naked, glistening DS to the death? Split.

I went with scenario 4. For some reason, people are going with 3. That Nth metal is a ***** though - and OP has said to the death (and more importantly, didn't correct anyone). So surely a spite thread?

relentless1
ok, lets clear this up: no weapons, no armour, battle to the death in the octagon

thingy150
ok, lets clear this up: no weapons, no armour, battle to the death in the octagon

Make it pre 52 deathstroke because we have not seen much of new 52 deathstroke without his amped armor so we will not know to what extent it affects him.

naurtoisbeast
I'm assuming when the OP says "no weapons" that includes armor. Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I'm assuming when the OP says "no weapons" that includes armor. i think captian america will win here

riv6672
Any bets on who mentions Nth metal armor being a factor after this post?

Going with my original choice. Cap wins.

DarkSaint85
Still no clarification on the coconut oil mad

But now that we have the clarification, I'm still split. Both sides have the feats of skill/strength/speed. Perhaps Cap has the feats of healing over DS. If anyone says their side wins, I can agree with it..

But there are no stomps.

thingy150
Still no clarification on the coconut oil mad

But now that we have the clarification, I'm still split. Both sides have the feats of skill/strength/speed. Perhaps Cap has the feats of healing over DS. If anyone says their side wins, I can agree with it..

But there are no stomps.

Did anyone settle on pre 52 or new 52 because I think this should be pre 52 because we have not seen enough of new 52 DS without the armor to know how much of a boost it gives him. So basically if it is new 52 we do not know a thing about his stats without the armor....

riv6672
there are no stomps.

....Cap stomps. http://www.animateit.net/data/media/smiley712/smiley-scared007.gif

relentless1
nu52 Slade of course

maxivitopowe
He said he could not decide and it is a fight to the death, I was letting him know that the nth metal will stop deathstroke from dying.

You were saying?

he argued fighting skill

you are arguing equipment

thingy150
nu52 Slade of course

Ok? You stated no armor yet we have no feats of him without it and we do not know how much it amps his abilities so basically this is cap vs a guy with no feats....

thingy150
he argued fighting skill

you are arguing equipment

After he could not decide on who would win but fighting skill is pointless in a fight to the death with a person he cannot kill. The rules have been changed but at the time it was with armor.

Nice try buddy but he could not decide on the winner and then he started saying cap had the better fighting skills which was how he was giving cap the fight. In a fight to the death when deathstroke has nth armor and cap has no equipment he could not put DS down.

maxivitopowe
you guys that are for a Cap landslide are probably the same people that say Bats has no chance against Cap because of physical stats

Cap does win fight

and all that, now that the situation is reversed and Cap is outmatched by the same margin that Batman is physically against Cap and you say his skill will net him the majority?? hypocrites.

the only impressive thing about DCNu Slade that i have seen still far is his equipment

maxivitopowe

this just goes to show how little you know

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Damborgson
The reason I asked if it was spite, is because I assume he didn't intend to give a character an overwhelming advantage over the other, otherwise there was never a point to the thread.

unfortunately there are some people who have to have their fave chars win, no matter what

maxivitopowe
Still no clarification on the coconut oil

you are real set on that aren't you? are you hoping Sin will see it and get ideas?

maxivitopowe
he said

Originally posted by CatL18

thingy150
Cap does win fight

the only impressive thing about DCNu Slade that i have seen still far is his equipment

The second part is why this is unfair, slades levels have not been shown without his armor in the new 52 which is why I told the op to make it pre 52 otherwise slade has no feats...

thingy150
he said

He said he could not decide which is why I responded to him.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.