Anakin Skywalker vs Mara Jade Skywalker and Ben Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Can the Skywalker's beat the original Skywalker?

NewGuy01
Might depend on the situation, and whether or not Ben can do anything except burden Mara.

Emperordmb
Ben probably gets incapacitated at some point, but ends up getting up and stabbing Anakin from behind, cause that's really kinda his thing.

Angelalex242
Anakin quickly cuts down or damages his grandson, forgetting that Mara can be mama bear personified when somebody goes after her son, and drawing on the Dark Side in her rage, kicks his ass.

Would play out kinda like the Death Star 2 battle with Mara standing in for hubby, and Anakin as his future self. When Ben drops, there'll be a "NOOOO!" Anakin's going to lose a hand, and unlike Luke, Mara might even finish him off.

NewGuy01
Nah, if Ben dies, Mara can't handle him alone-not without a situational advantage of some sort. Though Ben alive is also pretty useless, Mara might actually get herself killed trying to protect his laem ass.

Angelalex242
We're talking about a Force Raged Mara. Getting the same sort of boost Luke got on Death Star II. If anything would cause her to lose it, it'd be the damaging or death of her son.

Force Rage, combined with the 3 rings/Ataru combo Mara has, should prove adequate to overcome Djem So. Recall that Djem So's biggest problem is a lack of mobility. Mara WILL Exploit that.

Fated Xtasy
Anakin has never really had any problem with mobility, that, is a generalization that doesn't apply to most Djem So practitioners. In fact, in Jedi Quest, his entire form is acrobatic and quick paced - two things which are usually attributed to Ataru. So, Anakin isn't really going to be hindered by a lack of mobility

Angelalex242
Hmmm. I can't see what earthly good Ben does. It seems to me like he'd almost get speed blitzed to death right off.

Or they attack him together, and Anakin casually kills him in the first 30 seconds.

Which is why I mostly talk about a Mama Bear Force Raged Mara then any meaningful assistance Ben might provide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.