Thanos With Heart Of The Universe Vs Thought Robot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Rules: No help
Condition: Ko/Death

CatL18
It depends on that how do you interpret CAS's metafictional power of "STORY".
Without it, Thanos with HOTU will win.

BeyonderGod
I mean HOTU gives you high end nigh-omnipotence as Thanos took down LT who I believe can defeat thought robot.

CatL18
CAS is literal plot device and concept that Hero will defeat evil no matter how strong evil is rather than that A has X feat so A is universal,multiversal,megaversal,omniversal,and so on.
So, It depends on that how do you interpret this conceptual power in Hero comics.

BeyonderGod
I wouldn't be so sure can CAS defeat Lucifer? Michael? Or anyone on their level.

burrrrrr
Thanos wins. Thoughtbot's plot/story abilities are irrelevant to characters from other companies.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Thanos wins. Thoughtbot's plot/story abilities are irrelevant to characters from other companies.

Not true, as once Superman is in a battle with someone from another company, this becomes part of his story.

Anyway, threads like this are pointless, because it boils down to what company one likes more, omnipotent vs omnipotent threads should be forbidden.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Not true, as once Superman is in a battle with someone from another company, this becomes part of his story.

Anyway, threads like this are pointless, because it boils down to what company one likes more, omnipotent vs omnipotent threads should be forbidden.
But CAS cant beat Omni levels as they write the stories.

Board Walker
Pretty much anything that is part of the "story" is destined to lose to cas, it is beyond omniversal it is metaversal. Like others have said if we take the power of cas up front it means he is absolutely unable to lose and will win no matter what.

BeyonderGod
So you saying he van beat the presence? Or Michael and Lucifer?.....sure as they are metacharacters based on the bible.

BeyonderGod
I mean PM damaged it and so did Mandrakk.

Bentley
Thanos with the Heart of the Universe defeated himself through plot, so it seems like he would be attacked in his achilles heel.

BeyonderGod
Wasn't he beaten by toaa manifestation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.