Ra Al Ghul & Deathstroke vs Cap & Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/20141211/5147728/oliver-vs-ra-s-al-ghul-o.gif GIFSoup

http://cs605229.vk.me/v605229038/89bb/vbAsEvY_ipw.jpg

vs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DOSMr0n_3Ug/U-bWKSKyeNI/AAAAAAACpXo/lVrJwyKftS8/s1600/capgifknifeclose.gif

This is Deathstroke before Mirakuru cure.

Round One - H2H only

Round Two- Ra's has one scimitar, Deathstroke has everything in pic, Cap has shield and Bucky has everything in gif plus twin pistols.

relentless1
Deathstroke is way stronger than Cap and Ras is way more skilled than WS so I'm going to say the Arrow villains take it

Silent Master
LOL!!!

KingD19
Ra's skill doesn't really come into play. He's not so far above Bucky that he's Karate Kid to his Aunt May. And Bucky's enhanced stats as well as his own high end skill will put things in the Winter Soldier's favor. He was fighting evenly with Cap and kicking people 20 feet away. A few hits and Ra's is out of the equation. Also Bucky's arm should be able to damage Slade considering all the damage he did with it.

relentless1
of course skill comes into play, if Ras was able to swat an accomplished fighter like Ollie away like some child then he could beat WS, not saying it would be as easy because it wouldn't but he'd definitely run circles around Bucky with superior skill. Mirakuru soldiers that were given diluted forms of the drug were strong enough to shrug off bullets and getting hit by cars, you don't think Slade could tank whatever WS or Cap could throw at him in a h2h scenario?

Time Immemorial
Thats a hard fight.

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
of course skill comes into play, if Ras was able to swat an accomplished fighter like Ollie away like some child then he could beat WS, not saying it would be as easy because it wouldn't but he'd definitely run circles around Bucky with superior skill. Mirakuru soldiers that were given diluted forms of the drug were strong enough to shrug off bullets and getting hit by cars, you don't think Slade could tank whatever WS or Cap could throw at him in a h2h scenario?

You misunderstood me. Skill is important, but against a guy like Bucky who is both extremely skilled and enhanced beyond human, it won't help. The skill gap if any is negligible, but Bucky being a super soldier like Cap means his skills + his enhanced stats make him > Ra's. And he can't run circles around a guy with skill when said guy is faster, stronger, more durable, etc...

The_Tempest
Originally posted by KingD19
You misunderstood me. Skill is important, but against a guy like Bucky who is both extremely skilled and enhanced beyond human, it won't help. The skill gap if any is negligible, but Bucky being a super soldier like Cap means his skills + his enhanced stats make him > Ra's. And he can't run circles around a guy with skill when said guy is faster, stronger, more durable, etc...

thumb up

The skill gap would have to vastly favor Ra's (which it doesn't) for him to have a prayer against a person with the Winter Soldier's stats. Not sure where Slade's stats rank next to Cap's or WS's, though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by The_Tempest
thumb up

The skill gap would have to vastly favor Ra's (which it doesn't) for him to have a prayer against a person with the Winter Soldier's stats. Not sure where Slade's stats rank next to Cap's or WS's, though.

Stick to star wars buddy

Based
Why the heck would you take our Slade's serum when up against two "peak" humans. Arrow loses hard.

With the serum, it's tough to say. Probably Marvel until Ra's gets more feats but he's being lowballed just a bit rn.

Mindset
WS solos.

Come at me, bruhs.

Based
lol

KingD19
Originally posted by Based
Why the heck would you take our Slade's serum when up against two "peak" humans. Arrow loses hard.

With the serum, it's tough to say. Probably Marvel until Ra's gets more feats but he's being lowballed just a bit rn.

Do you consider it lowballing to say that the skill Ra's has shown doesn't negate the skill Bucky has shown, and that Bucky's enhanced stats as well as his arm won't put Ra's in a bad spot? I could ask the same for Cap. Similarly skilled, but stats on another level.

Based
Ra's in theory should outskill everyone on the thread having been in combat for over 60 years and by training an entire organization. Ollie himself is no slouch in technique and got pwned. Whereas storywise Bucky and Cap don't nearly have his experience. Bucky would beat Ra's, sure, but it's not going to be a stomp which is what my gripe is about.

Mindset
Ra's in theory should outskill everyone on the thread having been in combat for over 60 years and by training an entire organization. Ollie himself is no slouch in technique and got pwned. Whereas storywise Bucky and Cap don't nearly have his experience. Bucky would beat Ra's, sure, but it's not going to be a stomp which is what my gripe is about. Pretty sure WS had been killing since and the 60's.

Silent Master
Cap and WS might not have been alive as long, but per feats they have more than enough skill to win, especially when you consider their stats.

KingD19
Ra's in theory should outskill everyone on the thread having been in combat for over 60 years and by training an entire organization. Ollie himself is no slouch in technique and got pwned. Whereas storywise Bucky and Cap don't nearly have his experience. Bucky would beat Ra's, sure, but it's not going to be a stomp which is what my gripe is about.

Bucky has been assassinating people and fighting for 70ish years on and off. Ollie's a badass yeah, and so is Ra's. But the thing is they aren't genetically/cybernetcially(In Bucky's case both) enhanced super soldiers.

So while Ra's skill is say A+, and Bucky and Cap would be around B+/A-(imo), their superhuman physical stats negate the slight skill edge because they can tank his hits, or just dodge them, or break his body parts and send him flying with a single hit as they did several times rather casually.

And when the weapons come in, Bucky could just shoot him, or snap his sword with his bionic arm.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Pretty sure WS had been killing since and the 60's.

Bucky got "KIA" in WW2 which means he's been an assassin for 70 or so years.

Mindset
I don't see how Ras is more skilled than Cap and WS tbh.

Mindset
Bucky got "KIA" in WW2 which means he's been an assassin for 70 or so years. Yea, but he didn't become WS as soon as he was reported KIA.

Iirc BW spoke about reports of him from the 60's.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Look harder it's clearly there and slapping the audience in the face... I guess you ducked.

Mindset
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Look harder it's clearly there and slapping the audience in the face... I guess you ducked. I'm too skilled to be hit, just like WS and Cap.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm too skilled to be hit, just like WS and Cap.

It's true you did a good job ducking logical and clear presentation of the director showing Ras being more skilled. Too bad Bucky and Cap won't be able to duck as easily and guys more skilled than them.

Mindset
It's true you did a good job ducking logical and clear presentation of the director showing Ras being more skilled. Too bad Bucky and Cap won't be able to duck as easily and guys more skilled than them. Ras didn't fight someone like WS and Cap, he fought an inferior fighter in Arrow. smile

Maybe one day we'll get to see him fight some real heavy hitters, but right now he's a minor league *****. thumb up

KingD19
Good catch, Mindset. I'd forgotten the exact time.

But seriously, how are people not putting together that Skill + Super Powers/Metal Arm >>> Skill?

Mindset
Good catch, Mindset. I'd forgotten the exact time.

But seriously, how are people not putting together that Skill + Super Powers/Metal Arm >>> Skill? They're just mad and can't use reason.

It's good to see some people here can keep a level head and stay logical. thumb up

KingD19
I'd give Ra's great odds against Hawkeye or Widow. Hell I'd say he could take both of them on and make a good show of it. But Bucky and Cap are not only highly skilled(some of the best fighters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe), but phsysically above him to the point that a few full force punches will end his role in this fight. Or just one if they're really in it to win it.

Mindset
I'd give Ra's great odds against Hawkeye or Widow. Hell I'd say he could take both of them on and make a good show of it. But Bucky and Cap are not only highly skilled(some of the best fighters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe), but phsysically above him to the point that a few full force punches will end his role in this fight. Or just one if they're really in it to win it. Jeremy Renner got downplayed in the first movie, he'll show he can hang with Thor/Hulk this summer.

KingD19
Jeremy Renner got downplayed in the first movie, he'll show he can hang with Thor/Hulk this summer.

Well he was evil for most of it. Renner actually complained that he didn't really get to be Hawkeye. Hopefully he gets some good moments.

FrothByte
Ra's a weird character in this fight. I feel like he's the most skilled fighter here, but has a big disadvantage in physical stats.

H2H, he definitely gets beat up. With weapons then he stands a good chance... but then again, Winter Soldier gets guns while he just gets swords so that a no go. Against Cap he'd be better off but Cap is great with that shield as well.

Deathstroke can take on either Cap or WS but not both together. Ra's has too much stacked again sthim.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ra's a weird character in this fight. I feel like he's the most skilled fighter here, but has a big disadvantage in physical stats.

H2H, he definitely gets beat up. With weapons then he stands a good chance... but then again, Winter Soldier gets guns while he just gets swords so that a no go. Against Cap he'd be better off but Cap is great with that shield as well.

Deathstroke can take on either Cap or WS but not both together. Ra's has too much stacked again sthim.

The rare moment when we agree. thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Ra's is probably the most skilled, but the least effective, in this match. Either Cap or Bucky would put him down if they got serious. It's close though, as I think that Mirakuru Slade could beat either Bucky or Cap, but not both at once. It all depends on whether Ra's can last long enough against either Bucky or Cap for Slade to take out the other one. If he can, team DC wins. If not, Bucky and Cap win a good fight against Slade (still not going to be easy putting him down though).

The_Tempest
Stick to star wars buddy

Stick to the log out screen, sweets.

80sBaby
The Marvel team wins both rounds. Ra's is the weak link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.