Luke, Cade and Jaina vs. Plagueis, Maul and Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* This is DE Luke, SoD Maul and DoE Bane. All others are at their best.

Setting: Naboo plains

Who wins?

Trocity
Team 1 solidly

carthage
Plagueis can handle Luke but either 3 of the Jedi would LOLSTOMP Bane. Maul would lose to Luke and at the very least hold off Jaina, but Luke is more skillful than Plagueis and while Hego is strong- Luke deflecting ATT fire leads me to believe he could absorb his telekinetic attacks and best him in a duel.

Going with the Jedi 6-7/10

ILS
Bane is such a weak link it's not even funny. Replace him with someone more useful like Savage or Cin Drallig.

The_Tempest
Bane's the weak link. Team 1.

Angelalex242
Luke defeated Sidious, and Plagueis, try though he might, is no Sidious.

Team Skywalker by a landslide.

carthage
Not by a landslide, Maul could probably take Jaina in a duel. But Bane would die to either Cade or Jaina, and Cade can at least hold his own against Maul long enough due to his force abilities.

Angelalex242
Maul take Jaina? Jaina, the gal who takes on her brother, arguably the #2 Sith in history? At best, Maul's her equal with a saber, but he's got nothing on a Skywalker in the force.

carthage
There are plenty of to either duel between Jacen and Jaina. Unassisted and without Luke's aid and with Caedus in prime condition, Caedus is superior to Jaina in every way

Maul is physically superior, roughly as skilled, and probably only slightly less powerful. Apart from her circumstantial showings against Caedus, Maul is a better duelist in my opinion

Angelalex242
I think Jaina outclasses Maul considerably in the Force, but eh. If the martial arts section is a draw (Boba Fett counters Maul's Teris Kaze), then it comes down to the Force, and Maul can't really win that on TK or telepathy. And she's got shatterpoint too.

NewGuy01
On the contrary, Maul's actual feats with the Force are actually much better and commonplace than Jaina's. I remember you said something similar on the topic of Dooku vs Maul, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and infer that you're severely uneducated on the subject of Maul's force powers.

Nephthys
Team 2. The Bane hate is getting disgusting now.

ILS
It's not hate, it's just anti-wankery. There's no rain in this fight so Bane is of little use.

Angelalex242
Or educated by the wrong source, at least. To be fair, I remember him most from the movie duel, and the Sidious vs. Maul and Opress fights. He wasn't using the Force much, if at all, in either.

Nephthys
Maul > Jaina in force use significantly. The most Jaina has done is throw some boulders.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maul > Jaina in force use significantly. The most Jaina has done is throw some boulders.

Bane has only killed guards with TK, thrown a table, and broken a featless Sith Lord's spine thumb up

He is nowhere near as powerful as Maul or Jaina.

Jaina has redirected bombs while simultaneously flying her Stealth X, redirected missiles, broken Darth Caedus's choke, collapsed a large portion of a wall, and shattered Plastoid/Beskar with shatterpoint. Her feats with the force are better than killing guards with telekinesis or breaking a table thumb up

Angelalex242
And what has Maul done that makes him better then Jaina?

NewGuy01

Angelalex242
Force Choking Kenobi, who has a notoriously weak force shield...collapsing a fighter over a ledge, not by pulling the fighter, but by collapsing a strut and letting gravity do the rest...and sending some non force sensitives flying. That's not really enough to overcome Jaina, and collapsing a tunnel is something Mara's done equally well. On Caedus's head, no less.

carthage
She collapsed that tunnel with maximum effort on her part.

Maul sent Kenobi flying while simultaneously destroying it. Its somewhat of a better showing, granted I don't think Maul would have a force edge against Jaina if she can break Caedus's choke.

NewGuy01
Only dubbed so by the ignorant. He's in his own right an incredibly powerful Force user, and the fact that Dooku and Maul exclusively have demonstrated the ability to dismiss him with the Force on a consistent basis attests to their ability, not Kenobi's weakness.

Clearly by pulling the freighter, dude. There's literally a few seconds of clip where it just drags several meters up to the cliff edge.

I wonder why this is so impressive when Mace and Vader do it, but not Maul.

Do inform me what she's done that's better.

Not really. Mara collapsed portions of smaller tunnels, though she should logically be capable of similar feats, yes.

Regardless, teenage Maul being able to bring down sizeable buildings is better than anything Mara has demonstrated in that area.

carthage
I need to dig out my copy of Sacrifice, she collapsed two tunnels and it was with maximum effort on her part. It did nothing to Caedus though he blasted the rubble back and sent her flying as well

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team 2. The Bane hate is getting disgusting now.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Lolnope

Bane is out of his depth in this fight

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Bane's the weak link. Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.