The Dread Masters vs Darth Vader & Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66

NewGuy01
lol @Revan>>>Vader+Dooku. You've fallen far from the mudhole you were already in, bro. laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
I put Revan still on Vader tier, broski. no expression Pretty confused what you're talking about?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I would put the collective force of the Dread Masters the next step below Revan.

While I'm in the belief the Masters will totally dominate these two, I want to see where they currently stand with you guys. Battle is on Oricon.

DarthAnt66
It's pretty embarrassing you still have the "who is more powerful determines the victor" sense. The Dread Master's major strength is attacking the mind, in which they can do it in so many different ways and powers it is insane. Sources state the Dread Masters locked themselves in the ancient temples of Kaas for years, meditating (against Revan, presumably), but never succeed. Therefore, logic holds Revan can resist these attacks. If he would come face-to-face with the entire collective alone, he'll probably get demolished no shit, but that wasn't what I was referring to. The debate here would be if Vader and Dooku can resist on the same kind of levels Revan would. Try to comprehend.

DarthAnt66
lol @ newguy getting slaughtered

Angelalex242
Vader and Dooku have the edge in sabers, and it would take the DMs far too long to overcome their wills while they're having red blades shoved in their guts.

Though as a point of order, just how many Dread Masters are there, anyway?

NewGuy01
Six.

The Merchant
DM's tale this.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Merchant
DM's tale this.

Angelalex242
6 on 2? Eh. It's mostly because Vader and Dooku are badly outnumbered, and the DMs are tough enough for numbers to matter. They won't survive with all 6 of 'em in tact, though. They'll have casualties.

FreshestSlice
Nah, each one fights with the strength of all of them combined. They're kind of overrated. Numbers won't matter in the end.

carthage
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Nah, each one fights with the strength of all of them combined. They're kind of overrated. Numbers won't matter in the end.

thumb up

Angelalex242
I figured that if the DMs won, it'd take 6 of them, all fighting with the combined strength of all, to take down Vader and Dooku. Add to that that the first time Vader and Dooku manage to kill one, they'll diminish in strength, as their total is now less.

...Comes to that, Vader and Dooku might pull it off on attrition.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by NewGuy01

facepalm

S_W_LeGenD
I put Revan still on Vader tier, broski. no expression Pretty confused what you're talking about?
You rate Revan too low for my tastes. You risk disownage from Revan's fan club.

DarthAnt66
I own the Revan fan club, I do as I please.
Hint: I put Revan on the top of Vader's tier.

S_W_LeGenD
Hint: I put Revan on the top of Vader's tier.
I have led Revanites long before you came to this forum. Do not test my patience and disturb my peace.

"You will rank Revan above Vader's tier." Waves hand and telepathically put pressure on your mind.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You rate Revan too low for my tastes. You risk disownage from Revan's fan club. Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Hint: I put Revan on the top of Vader's tier. Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I have led Revanites long before you came to this forum. Do not test my patience and disturb my peace.

"You will rank Revan above Vader's tier." Waves hand and telepathically put pressure on your mind.

This is distasteful.

TheDarthBoy
Hey ant if you put revan above vader as a tier overall which sounds crazy in an awesome way. Does that mean he can beat Caedus in duel or overall fight.
Where would he be as a tiered duelist?

AncientPower
Why would being superior to Vader make you superior to someone confirmed as more powerful than Vader?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark
This is distasteful.

Someone acting as if a character is lesser than you think they are offends you? Wow, that sure must be terrible to endure.

TheDarthBoy
Originally posted by AncientPower
Why would being superior to Vader make you superior to someone confirmed as more powerful than Vader?

Going by that knowledge I took it as if Revan can be Caedus's equal or better.................maybe idk about better though. I just want to know what the greatest of revans Potential is because noone in official SW canon will ever touch on revans true prowess so i leave it up to Ant or anyone else who knows revan more than me.
If the desks behind SW canon wont answer the questions we crave then f*** them im done im leaving it up to the fans now.
(Nerd Rage Rant)
Im being realistic about this sh**, i leave it up to the community as a whole to decide Revan and i will follow them because atleast the fans made more progress then the lazy a** as f*** writer will ever make in 5 years. NO MORE KOTOR 3 NO MORE "we wait until they touch up on this" because they wont.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
Someone acting as if a character is lesser than you think they are offends you? Wow, that sure must be terrible to endure.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/c2280ed70bb738f0758577ff6d03f70e/tumblr_n3ykofWl2S1r5mbvpo1_500.gif

I need to profile this and use it every time we discuss Bane.

Nephthys
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/483/894/463.jpg

(not sure we're thinking of the same punchline tho~)

AncientPower
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
Going by that knowledge I took it as if Revan can be Caedus's equal or better.................maybe idk about better though. I just want to know what the greatest of revans Potential is because noone in official SW canon will ever touch on revans true prowess so i leave it up to Ant or anyone else who knows revan more than me.
If the desks behind SW canon wont answer the questions we crave then f*** them im done im leaving it up to the fans now.
(Nerd Rage Rant)
Im being realistic about this sh**, i leave it up to the community as a whole to decide Revan and i will follow them because atleast the fans made more progress then the lazy a** as f*** writer will ever make in 5 years. NO MORE KOTOR 3 NO MORE "we wait until they touch up on this" because they wont.

Caedus is Vitiate tier and we know for a fact Revan is inferior by magnitudes to Vitiate.

TheDarthBoy
Caedus is Vitiate tier and we know for a fact Revan is inferior by magnitudes to Vitiate.

WAAAAHHH I HAAATE VITIATE I am NOW GOING TO START APPLYING THE CRYING IN THE CORNER

S_W_LeGenD
Don't be ridiculous. Caedus is not close to level of Emperor either.

Angelalex242
Depends on what you mean by emperor. Not all emperors are created equal.

Based
DMs lost to Jaric Kaedan.

Nephthys
No they didn't?

Angelalex242
Say, does attrition work on these guys? That is, the DMs are at full strength when there's 6 of them. Do they get weaker if that goes down to 5, then 4, then...

Nephthys
Not that I can tell.

In fact they can resurrect each other kind of.

carthage
The dread masters get stomped

WildBantha88
Vader is just as powerful a telepath as any of the DM

Based
No they didn't?

Well unless they intended to go to jail for years then they were most likely defeated in combat by the only known Jedi participant.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based
Well unless they intended to go to jail for years then they were most likely defeated in combat by the only known Jedi participant.

He edited. He originally said it was Syo Bakarn.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Lord Stark
This is distasteful.

That's putting it nicely.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

*resists influence* My contribution to Revan to the public has surpassed any who has come before me... even you.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
Hey ant if you put revan above vader as a tier overall which sounds crazy in an awesome way. Does that mean he can beat Caedus in duel or overall fight.
Where would he be as a tiered duelist?
Eh, I put Revan on the top of the tier while Vader is pretty much swarmed with a ton of other characters in the middle-lower of it.
Caedus is obviously a superior duelist, though I do believe Revan should be able to win 5/10 battles, and giving circumstances more.

Based
He edited. He originally said it was Syo Bakarn.

tru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.