Henry "Hank" Henshaw vs Adam Warlock, Gamora, and Terrax......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw takes on Adam Warlock, Gamora, and Terrax in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed on the Surface of an industrialized area on planet Apokolips...

No Soul Gem for Warlock...

Godslayer for Gamora...

Who wins?

Sin I AM
What exactly is Gamora supposed to do?

DarkSaint85
Is Terrax here or not?

carver9
This fight Isn't fair.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What exactly is Gamora supposed to do?

Fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is Terrax here or not?

Yes he is...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
This fight Isn't fair.

Explain.

Reflassshh
Henshaw kills them with ease.

Even without being on one of the best sources of technology to someone like Hank, that just makes this more of a stomp.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Henshaw kills them with ease.

Even without being on one of the best sources of technology to someone like Hank, that just makes this more of a stomp.

This. Gamora is useless, terrax a jobber and Adam Warlock would have a hard enough time with hank without this unneeded amp. Spite. Good job

zopzop
Team for the win. People don't understand the power of the jobber aura surrounding Adam Warlock. Even cosmics aren't immune to it, remember Infinity Gauntlet?

He could distract Henshaw long enough for Terrax to destroy the entire planet or use his geokinesis to hurl the city they are fighting in into the the nearest star.

carver9
@Sin...

Exactly

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Team for the win. People don't understand the power of the jobber aura surrounding Adam Warlock. Even cosmics aren't immune to it, remember Infinity Gauntlet?

He could distract Henshaw long enough for Terrax to destroy the entire planet or use his geokinesis to hurl the city they are fighting in into the the nearest star.

Stop being an enabler

TheLordofMurder

Good post!!

wink

TheLordofMurder
Stop being an enabler

What is he enabling?

TheLordofMurder
This. Gamora is useless, terrax a jobber and Adam Warlock would have a hard enough time with hank without this unneeded amp. Spite. Good job

You really think it's spite?

carver9
Why isn't It spite? You put Hank on a highly weaponized planet.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Why isn't It spite? You put Hank on a highly weaponized planet.

Then took Warlock's gem away....

Henshaw could be at the equivalent of Apokolips' NYC, and the team could be at the equivalent of Melbourne - there's no way in hell they'd get to him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What is he enabling?

Zop is trolling you. You put CS an Elite technopath on an weaponized planet. That in itself places him a comfortable tier above any mentioned. Gamora is fodder ( u seemed to have felt godslayer offered something but it doesn't). Terrax jobs too much for it to be considered jobbing. He's just a shitty herald. That leaves AW without the soul gem which would have been effective against a being that doesn't need a body but meh...it's your thread

zopzop
Stop being an enabler
You do realize Warlock has made fools of beings that dwarf Henshaw in power right? Galactus knows this all too well.

Terrax is a confirmed planet buster and he's already proven he can use his geokinesis on vast swaths of land (like he did when he hurled the entire island of Manhattan into space, the only reason he didn't fling it into the Sun or destroy it outright was because he was blackmailing the FF).

The Lord God of the Jobber Aura (Warlock) + Terrax = nightmare for Henshaw.

Zop is trolling you. You put CS an Elite technopath on an weaponized planet. That in itself places him a comfortable tier above any mentioned. Gamora is fodder ( u seemed to have felt godslayer offered something but it doesn't). Terrax jobs too much for it to be considered jobbing. He's just a shitty herald. That leaves AW without the soul gem which would have been effective against a being that doesn't need a body but meh...it's your thread
Terrax has only jobbed to ONE character in his entire history (that I can recall) and that was Ganymede. Every other loss can be explained by looking at the context of the story it took place in.

We can go over them if you want.

Here you go Sin, just to refresh your memory of what Terrax is capable of :
http://s30.postimg.org/uptaap1nx/799099_terraxisle.jpg http://s30.postimg.org/yap5tx67h/bs_YUh3i.jpg

Sin I AM
You do realize Warlock has made fools of beings that dwarf Henshaw in power right? Galactus knows this all too well.

Terrax is a confirmed planet buster and he's already proven he can use his geokinesis on vast swaths of land (like he did when he hurled the entire island of Manhattan into space, the only reason he didn't fling it into the Sun or destroy it outright was because he was blackmailing the FF).

Terrax has only jobbed to ONE character in his entire history (that I can recall) and that was Ganymede. Every other loss can be explained by looking at the context of the story it took place in.

http://s30.postimg.org/uptaap1nx/799099_terraxisle.jpg http://s30.postimg.org/yap5tx67h/bs_YUh3i.jpg

Go over what zop. There's nothing they can do to Hank. How exactly do they put him down? By flinging the city their fighting on into the sun? By busting the planet their fighting on? He aint busting Apokolips. They'd be fighting the entire planet without even seeing hank.

DarkSaint85
Geokinesis on vast swathes of land......Fair enough.

Manhattan isn't that 'vast', relative to the Earth - just saying. You think he could disrupt Henshaw's control of Apokolips surface, especially as the team are in an industrialized part of the world (which is likely larger than Earth)?

Insane Titan
Terrax slices the planet in two

DarkSaint85
Fair enough thumb up

abhilegend

Apokolips is a planet which dwarfs galaxies in some interpretations and is often depicted as large as a star. How exactly is Terrax destroying it?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Apokolips is a planet which dwarfs galaxies in some interpretations and is often depicted as large as a star. How exactly is Terrax destroying it?

Cuz he split a planet before apparently. Oh a warlock got his back plus Gamora so yea there's that

krisblaze
The planet he split was a very small one.

I actually think team wins, but not because Terrax can "casually destroy planets"

leonidas
funny thing about hank is he's not JUST the technopath. he's also, got, you know, superman's powers including some ridiculous regen. on a desert planet he'd likely win the majority. as is, i don't see them having much if any chance.

Golgo13
True.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
The planet he split was a very small one.

I actually think team wins, but not because Terrax can "casually destroy planets"

How

MenionLeah
I'm initially going to back Cyborg Superman; however, I'm honestly not TOO knowledgeable on the team he's going against (I only know some wiki information) so it'd be possible to sway my opinions on this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.