DCnU Lobo Vs Current Drax the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LO_zps3d41970d.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DD_zpsc21ad886.jpg

thingy150
Not enough showings(lobo)

deathslash
Originally posted by thingy150
Not enough showings(lobo) actually he does have enough showings. Too bad all of them involved him getting owned by other characters. Drax wins the fight against the fake lobo.

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
actually he does have enough showings. Too bad all of them involved him getting owned by other characters. Drax wins the fight against the fake lobo.

I think they are pretty evenly matched. Lobo has some good showings in his solo title and owned Hawkman the first time, iirc. Plus, I don't see Drax doing any better against the likes of Supergirl.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I would go with Drax, the new Lobo looks like a poophead from a Boyband...

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
I think they are pretty evenly matched. Lobo has some good showings in his solo title and owned Hawkman the first time, iirc. Plus, I don't see Drax doing any better against the likes of Supergirl. thanos would beg to differ shifty

thingy150
actually he does have enough showings. Too bad all of them involved him getting owned by other characters. Drax wins the fight against the fake lobo.

No he does not have enough showings that do anything for him in high profile fights. Getting stomped does nothing to show exactly where his power level is at.

Flyattractor

This.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This.

Well, he DID kill the other Lobo (Looks like Pre-Flashpoint). shifty And he did it with ease. stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Well, he DID kill the other Lobo (Looks like Pre-Flashpoint). shifty And he did it with ease. stick out tongue

You just go and keep telling yourself that.

deathslash
Well, he DID kill the other Lobo (Looks like Pre-Flashpoint). shifty And he did it with ease. stick out tongue nope, that was the other fake lobo. The real lobo has been in hell this entire time, powering it with his rage. The day is coming soon enough when he will break free, run a train on a group of powerful magic users, escape back to earth, and kill the new 52 loser lobo. thumb up

Golgo13
nope, that was the other fake lobo. The real lobo has been in hell this entire time, powering it with his rage. The day is coming soon enough when he will break free, run a train on a group of powerful magic users, escape back to earth, and kill the new 52 loser lobo. thumb up

Yeah, but they fake Lobo is what looked to be classic version. The real Lobo is the DCnU one, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.