Hulk vs Superman - Mano a Mano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Hulk goads Superman into fighting on his terms. Clark won't use any of his other powers besides strength and durability. He'll fight to Hulk's speed, but has access to his fighting skills and what not.

New 52 vs Current Hulk (as in Doc Green). Who wins?

carver9
no expression

h1a8
Split or Hulk wins.
Superman may start out with the physical advantage but it will soon diminish.
Hulk will get stronger, more durable, and tougher to beat as the fight progress.
Superman has the option of letting loose if he gets desperate.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk goads Superman into fighting on his terms. Clark won't use any of his other powers besides strength and durability. He'll fight to Hulk's speed, but has access to his fighting skills and what not.

New 52 vs Current Hulk (as in Doc Green). Who wins?

Superman can still hit as hard as he wants, right?

I don't see what's keeping him from just punching Hulk into next week.

carver9
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

This is a stomp. Pak, current Superman writer who is giving Superman some of his best fts said this and this Is with all powers included.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

This is a stomp. Pak, current Superman writer who is giving Superman some of his best fts said this and this Is with all powers included.

And he also said nothing short of Galactus would stop WWH.

I don't see how you would take that seriously.

abhilegend
That's pak and world war hulk. Current hulk would get smashed, just see the fight against rulk.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
And he also said nothing short of Galactus would stop WWH.

I don't see how you would take that seriously.

thumb up

He did say that.

I'm taking it serious because he wrote both books on the current incarnations of both and if anyone knows their abilities, it's him. You don't have to accept It though.

smile

Let's move on.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's pak and world war hulk. Current hulk would get smashed, just see the fight against rulk.

laughing out loud

You don't want to go there. I promise you don't.

One_Angry_Scot
thumb up

He did say that.

I'm taking it serious because he wrote both book on the current incarnations of both and if anyone knows their abilities, it's him. You don't have to accept It though.

smile

Let's move on.

You must realize it's false. That only Galactus could stop him.

That's what I was talking about.

One_Angry_Scot
By "I don't see how you could take that seriously".

I was referring to Pak's Galactus comment.

carver9
You must realize it's false. That only Galactus could stop him.

That's what I was talking about.

If he wrote both Galactus and Hulk, then I would probably agree with you, but...

With that said, since he has wrote both books, knows each of their power levels, I'm sticking by what he is saying.

Let's move on. We're you able to find out when Sentry is showing up?

Reflassshh

abhilegend
laughing out loud

You don't want to go there. I promise you don't.
Why wouldn't I? Are you suggesting rulk is stronger than superman?

One_Angry_Scot
If he wrote both Galactus and Hulk, then I would probably agree with you, but...

With that said, since he has wrote both books, knows each of their power levels, I'm sticking by what he is saying.

Let's move on. We're you able to find out when Sentry is showing up?

Zilch.

All I am hoping is since Uncanny Avengers is heading to Counter Earth with the High Evolutionary being all for humans. I am hoping that Sentry has some involvement considering that seems to be his mojo at the moment.

When people have asked Breevort if Sentry is returning he said "if you asked me that you're asking for spoilers. Wait and see."

carver9
Why wouldn't I? Are you suggesting rulk is stronger than superman?

No, what I am saying Is Superman has been getting destroyed left and right. Hell, Lobo made the guy bleed and he was a nuisance to Supergirl.

Time Immemorial
Here comes the shit storm, as this thread gets bigger and bigger I am going to get carver to submit to the fact he loves the House of El, and I very much suspect he wears the "S" to the gym and around town.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Here comes the shit storm, as this thread gets bigger and bigger I am going to get carver to submit to the fact he loves the House of El, and I very much suspect he wears the "S" to the gym and around town.
Him and every other poser.

abhilegend
No, what I am saying Is Superman has been getting destroyed left and right. Hell, Lobo made the guy bleed and he was a nuisance to Supergirl.
What? Lobo bled himself by hitting superman. Are you blind or something?

relentless1
Superman stomps

Golgo13
Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
This is an interesting fight as Superman is very limited and can use only Hulks powerset, it is a fight of two equally strong chars, one with invulnerability one with HF vs each other. Current Hulk seems weaker than Superman though but he should be able to amp i hope, his HF also is, when we consider the Rulk fight, not the best, so I would go with Superman for a slight majority. 6-7/10.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
This is an interesting fight as Superman is very limited and can use only Hulks powerset, it is a fight of two equally strong chars, one with invulnerability one with HF vs each other. Current Hulk seems weaker than Superman though but he should be able to amp i hope, his HF also is, when we consider the Rulk fight, not the best, so I would go with Superman for a slight majority. 6-7/10.

Superman seems to heal too though.

I'm sure that the Hulk can amp, but what have we seen from current Hulk that puts him on Superman's level?

And I'm not talking about whatever Carver, TheHulk, Hulkrulez99 (or whatever retarded names these troglodytes go by) claims to be the greatest feat ever. But have you, as the sensible poster we know, seen any Hulk feats that can compete with DCNU Superman? stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by krisblaze

I'm sure that the Hulk can amp, but what have we seen from current Hulk that puts him on Superman's level?

And I'm not talking about whatever Carver, TheHulk, Hulkrulez99 (or whatever retarded names these troglodytes go by) claims to be the greatest feat ever. But have you, as the sensible poster we know, seen any Hulk feats that can compete with DCNU Superman? stick out tongue

Yes but it's not his thing, he is more of the invulnerability guy and Hulk the HF. ^^

Nothing, I know that DCnU Superman is far above most Hulks, arguably even WBH, by feats, still I think we should also go by portrayals and what they represent. I base my opinion mostly on a "what if they made a crossover" and there I think Hulk would be Supermans equal in terms of strength, even if he has "worse" feats.

From current Hulk I haven't, but Mr. Fixit, even if he had help, WBH, WWH (fights), and some of Savage Hulks feats could come close. Also we shouldn't only go by highest showings. ^^

krisblaze
I don't advocate going by highest showings, but if we're going to go by "what they represent". Then how they would fare against eachother in a crossover would essentially be :

Superman/Cap Wins
Hulk/Batman comes close
Sniktbub/Spidey whoever almost pulls it home.
Thor/Wonder Woman does Okay.

It just seems like such a copout to have your answer be what you think would happen in a crossover. Almost everybody here, aside from a few muckers, are more or less aware of the state of industry and how popularity determines these things stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't advocate going by highest showings, but if we're going to go by "what they represent". Then how they would fare against eachother in a crossover would essentially be :

Superman/Cap Wins
Hulk/Batman comes close
Sniktbub/Spidey whoever almost pulls it home.
Thor/Wonder Woman does Okay.

It just seems like such a copout to have your answer be what you think would happen in a crossover. Almost everybody here, aside from a few muckers, are more or less aware of the state of industry and how popularity determines these things stick out tongue

laughing out loud thumb up that's true.

thingy150
What do you mean he fights to his speed? So basically he stands there and watches as hulks slow ass fist comes to his face....

This battle is not superman vs hulk because you took away everything that makes superman, superman. Never liked threads where you have to take away multiple abilities to make it fair.

Other than above, not touching this nonsense.

Khazra Reborn
Superman should take it, Doc Green is still a little light on feats to say other wise.

carver9

This is laughable. Also, ALL of Hulk fts belong to him. Once you all realize that his power is to amp, things would bloom for you. Whatever he's done on panel was done via his powerset. No outside amps intended.

You might want to look at Hulk strength fts before claiming arch things.

celeyhyga17
The Rulk and Doc Green fight while impressive in some ways, is somewhat diminished for Ross since it was specifically made clear that Doc Green lured him into that setting solely to capture enough data with the gamma spectrometer.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either trolling or can't comprehend what's written on panel.

Insane Titan
Despite been Depowered for this fight Superman still wins.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The Rulk and Doc Green fight while impressive in some ways, is somewhat diminished for Ross since it was specifically made clear that Doc Green lured him into that setting solely to capture enough data with the gamma spectrometer.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either trolling or can't comprehend what's written on panel.

thumb up

ABHI even admitted this himself. He knows the context.

Damborgson
Originally posted by thingy150
What do you mean he fights to his speed? So basically he stands there and watches as hulks slow ass fist comes to his face....

This battle is not superman vs hulk because you took away everything that makes superman, superman. Never liked threads where you have to take away multiple abilities to make it fair.

Other than above, not touching this nonsense.

Yes, just like he's done with the hordes of other characters who have hit him in the face throughout his career.

Then you are more than welcome to occupy a different thread thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yes, just like he's done with the hordes of other characters who have hit him in the face throughout his career.

Which is, in a Forum fight, PIS. In a comic book I see a slowpoke like Hulk, compared to Kal, hit Superman but in a Forum fight where they use their abilities in a smart way, not so much. That's the reason why I think that this thread, which depowers Kal, makes it at least a fair FORUM fight.

thingy150

Just like prof said, PIS in some cases. Other cases people with super speed and reflexes hit him. Hulk has zero feats of reaction time and speed that are on supermans level.

Your comment is basically a dumb excuse to ignore speed advantages.

Surtur
The fact that you need to severely handicap Superman for this to even be a fight says it all. Why not seal the deal and give Hulk a pair of purple pants that radiate both kryptonite and red sunlight? This essentially tells us Hulk can defeat a Superman who has been relegated to forgetting 99% of his powers. Which, okay..yay?

This is laughable. Also, ALL of Hulk fts belong to him.

Wasn't there a version of Hulk who was one of the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse at one point?

Sin I AM
Sooo question what has current hulk done?

thingy150
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sooo question what has current hulk done?

Nothing, but I have noticed that hulk fanboys(not saying anyone specific) like to use any and all versions of hulk when trying to argue even if the thread specifies differently.

Damborgson
Just like prof said, PIS in some cases. Other cases people with super speed and reflexes hit him. Hulk has zero feats of reaction time and speed that are on supermans level.

Im not arguing on favor of Hulk having comparable speed to Superman.

The thread was made with that specific purpose. Tonignore the advantages that Superman has, and make it a test of strength. It's hardly unique among other threads that do the same.

If you don't like it, then go to another thread. Is that hard for you to understand? No one is keeping you here, and if it bothers you that the fight becomes so much closer under these stips, then start arguing for one or the other. Otherwise, keep your trolling urges under control.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Surtur
The fact that you need to severely handicap Superman for this to even be a fight says it all. Why not seal the deal and give Hulk a pair of purple pants that radiate both kryptonite and red sunlight? This essentially tells us Hulk can defeat a Superman who has been relegated to forgetting 99% of his powers. Which, okay..yay?

Wasn't there a version of Hulk who was one of the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse at one point?

Are you arguing that Hulk will win? Because I don't see that as the case.

And then people wonder why Superman fans are considered to be so annoying.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Which is, in a Forum fight, PIS. In a comic book I see a slowpoke like Hulk, compared to Kal, hit Superman but in a Forum fight where they use their abilities in a smart way, not so much. That's the reason why I think that this thread, which depowers Kal, makes it at least a fair FORUM fight.

Thats what im shooting for. Just a debatable fight instead of a lopsided one.

DarkSaint85
I think it's close, but give it to DCnU.

leonidas
yeah, if sun god can do it....

Reflassshh
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, if sun god can do it.... But but!! Hulk was weakened and sun god was a trans tier being!!! right??

carver9
yeah, if sun god can do it....

Sun God was getting destroyed before blasting Hulk with a full dose of heat vision. If that's the way the fight will go then...

Also, if Helspont can backhand Superman and give him a head injury then...

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
But but!! Hulk was weakened and sun god was a trans tier being!!! right??

Look at Superman loses. He got killed by Batman who received a temporary amp. Got his neck broke by a punch.

Damborgson
What? I'd like to see that if you have it on hand

thingy150

The thread was made with that specific purpose. Tonignore the advantages that Superman has, and make it a test of strength. It's hardly unique among other threads that do the same.

If you don't like it, then go to another thread. Is that hard for you to understand? No one is keeping you here, and if it bothers you that the fight becomes so much closer under these stips, then start arguing for one or the other. Otherwise, keep your trolling urges under control.

Not sure if you know what a troll is or if your IQ is just that low. Threads with specific purposes are stupid and if superman needs to have all of his power taken away to fight hulk, then that shows who is superior. Another thing is that it is not superman, taking away large aspects of characters make it dumb to even call this superman.

How does superman fight on hulks level? Does he just let hulk hit him or does he lose his superspeed? If he loses his superspeed he will be at a disadvantage because he will have to adjust.

LASTLY, it is unfair to take away multiple factors from a character and keep the other character(hulk) the same. Giving one character an unfair advantage by taking away from another character is just dumb. If superman needs to be played down to fight with the hulk then the battle is dumb to make in the first place.

thingy150
Oh I see, you are the guy who made this thread so because you are butthurt that I realize its utter stupidity you call me a troll.

One_Angry_Scot
Not sure if you know what a troll is or if your IQ is just that low. Threads with specific purposes are stupid and if superman needs to have all of his power taken away to fight hulk, then that shows who is superior. Another thing is that it is not superman, taking away large aspects of characters make it dumb to even call this superman.

How does superman fight on hulks level? Does he just let hulk hit him or does he lose his superspeed? If he loses his superspeed he will be at a disadvantage because he will have to adjust.

LASTLY, it is unfair to take away multiple factors from a character and keep the other character(hulk) the same. Giving one character an unfair advantage by taking away from another character is just dumb. If superman needs to be played down to fight with the hulk then the battle is dumb to make in the first place.

I don't see why you're being rude. From what I can gather Damborgson has removed a big advantage that Supes has (his speed) not to do anything bad.

It's pretty obvious he's trying to gauge who people think is stronger and more durable.

Not more powerful. I don't see why you don't just argue or debate without chucking in an insult each time.

He's making an even playing field so we can ascertain 2 specific areas rather than a wide range.

Because Supes speed is like a trump card you play to win the battle but having 2 base statistics gives you a reasonable well thought out argument.

thingy150
I don't see why you're being rude. From what I can gather Damborgson has removed a big advantage that Supes has (his speed) not to do anything bad.

It's pretty obvious he's trying to gauge who people think is stronger and more durable.

Not more powerful. I don't see why you don't just argue or debate without chucking in an insult each time.

He's making an even playing field so we can ascertain 2 specific areas rather than a wide range.

Threads like this have been done a million times on both this forum and other ones. Having to take away speed, flight and all of supermans other powers is dumb because for starters, does superman have time to adjust to losing important parts of himself?

Reflassshh
What? I'd like to see that if you have it on hand I'd like too bro thumb up

thingy150
OP, does superman have time to learn how to use his lack of powerset? Or midfight is he just going to try and use heat vision and be confused when it does not work....

One_Angry_Scot
Threads like this have been done a million times on both this forum and other ones. Having to take away speed, flight and all of supermans other powers is dumb because for starters, does superman have time to adjust to losing important parts of himself?

Him adjusting is up to Damborgson.

As I have stated Supes has a lot of things that put him at an advantage.

So he has taken to base categories and pitted Hulk and Superman in them and equalized speed. So no character holds an advantage over the other.

Which is when we can now argue over who is more stronger and durable overall.

You're looking at it negatively for some reason.

thingy150
Him adjusting is up to Damborgson.

As I have stated Supes has a lot of things that put him at an advantage.

So he has taken to base categories and pitted Hulk and Superman in them and equalized speed. So no character holds an advantage over the other.

Which is when we can now argue over who is more stronger and durable overall.

You're looking at it negatively for some reason.

I am a looking at this a tad negatively. Still do not like threads where you have to take away from a character to make it fair. Superman is more durable....

carver9
What? I'd like to see that if you have it on hand

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot4_zps9d272f98.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot5_zps1c5ad75e.jpg.html

You'll have to read the story. Overall, to enter the game, you have to die. Batman died as well. Mongul killed him which is the reason he received the amp he got.

One_Angry_Scot
I am a looking at this a tad negatively. Still do not like threads where you have to take away from a character to make it fair. Superman is more durable....

That's the problem, you still have the advantages Supes has in your head.

For this thread you have to imagine that Supes has no power other than Strength and Durability.

Whatever you think outside of this scenario is null. We know the rules of this battle. Whether or not you think Supes without the limits posed by Damborgson stomps doesn't matter at all.

Like I said it's comparing 2 simple areas.

thingy150
That's the problem, you still have the advantages Supes has in your head.

For this thread you have to imagine that Supes has no power other than Strength and Durability.

Whatever you think outside of this scenario is null. We know the rules of this battle. Whether or not you think Supes without the limits posed by Damborgson stomps doesn't matter at all.

Like I said it's comparing 2 simple areas.

We are not comparing areas this is a battle, if we are just comparing this sh*t should be shut down because it is not a battle. Obviously my correct perception that superman stomps with his normal abilities has no role in this thread.

One_Angry_Scot
We are not comparing areas this is a battle, if we are just comparing this sh*t should be shut down because it is not a battle. Obviously my correct perception that superman stomps with his normal abilities has no role in this thread.

First of all chill out, we are comparing 2 areas. If Supes has higher Str and Dur then he wins. We compare feats from both and make a decision.

I just don't understand why you're acting like this. It's whose Str and Dur is higher?

Supermans or Hulks.

That's it.

One_Angry_Scot
I have nothing else to say here now as it seems we have derailed the thread.

Apologies to Damborgson, everyone reading and debating on the thread.

Damborgson

For someone who just came off a month ban, precisely for trolling, I think you're the one who needs to find out what one is.

But I'll highlight it for you:

-Goes into a thread, reads stips and calls it stupid because he doesn't like it

-gets aggressive over being told to leave if he doesn't like it

-Starts bashing, despite not having been bashed

Take a chill pill, I certainly am considering what an irritating character you are. Thankfully, I've dealt with dozens of trolls. So I know from experience now, it's much easier to just report you. Welcome to my ignore list btw thumb up

thingy150
First of all chill out, we are comparing 2 areas. If Supes has higher Str and Dur then he wins. We compare feats from both and make a decision.

I just don't understand why you're acting like this. It's whose Str and Dur is higher?

Supermans or Hulks.

That's it.

You used and are using the word "comparison" completely wrong because if we were comparing then this would not be a battle, yes we are comparing to see who would win but you did not say that. Comparison threads have been made and this is not that, it is a battle.

One_Angry_Scot
You used and are using the word "comparison" completely wrong because if we were comparing then this would not be a battle, yes we are comparing to see who would win but you did not say that. Comparison threads have been made and this is not that, it is a battle.

Yeah lecturing me on the English language and how to use it isn't a good avenue to go down. I know what I am saying.

You're a hypocrite who insults people, swears at people.

Notably calling Carver a f***ing retard before you're* first ban. Why can't you just not swear for once or just apologize?

You've probably received numerous reports already and you have to come to realize it isn't everyone else who is wrong, it may just be you who is acting like a rude, grumpy person.

If I was you I would try to rectify this before you get banned again.

Now this really is my last word. If you reply again I will just paste this message as a reply.

* Had to make that error didn't I.

thingy150

For someone who just came off a month ban, precisely for trolling, I think you're the one who needs to find out what one is.

But I'll highlight it for you:

-Goes into a thread, reads stips and calls it stupid because he doesn't like it

-gets aggressive over being told to leave if he doesn't like it

-Starts bashing, despite not having been bashed

Take a chill pill, I certainly am considering what an irritating character you are. Thankfully, I've dealt with dozens of trolls. So I know from experience now, it's much easier to just report you. Welcome to my ignore list btw thumb up

Nice ignore list little buddy. First of all, do you know what passive aggression is? I can not be bashing and being passive aggressive because that contradicts. A good example of passive aggression is when you said "keep your trolling urges under control"

If you were good at dealing with trolls and thought I was a troll you would have ignored me but it seems I was correct about that low IQ.

DarkSaint85
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot4_zps9d272f98.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot5_zps1c5ad75e.jpg.html

You'll have to read the story. Overall, to enter the game, you have to die. Batman died as well. Mongul killed him which is the reason he received the amp he got.

Lol. So Superman letting him punch him is a loss? I guess Hulk being beaten by Rulk is a loss for Hulk, right?

thingy150
Yeah lecturing me on the English language and how to use it isn't a good avenue to go down. I know what I am saying.

You're a hypocrite who insults people, swears at people.

Notably calling Carver a f***ing retard before you're first ban. Why can't you just not swear for once or just apologize?

You've probably received numerous reports already and you have to come to realize it isn't everyone else who is wrong, it may just be you who is acting like a rude, grumpy person.

If I was you I would try to rectify this before you get banned again.

Now this really is my last word. If you reply again I will just paste this message as a reply.

Somebody just got angry. Got called a troll so I seem to have successfully trolled all of you. This entire site is filled with tards and hulk fanboys(also retards)

Do not want to stay here but thought I would have some fun before I left this shit whole. Also **** you bada bing.

Also that alt account was mine also **** all of you.....

DarkSaint85
Somebody just got angry. Got called a troll so I seem to have successfully trolled all of you. This entire site is filled with tards and hulk fanboys(also retards)

Do not want to stay here but thought I would have some fun before I left this shit whole. Also **** you bada bing.

Lol. We know.

One_Angry_Scot

I'm not angry believe me I have enough things on my plate that you making up rubbish means nothing.

I hope you and your family have a good life but please just don't come back here.

thingy150
I'm not angry believe me I have enough things on my plate that you making up rubbish means nothing.

I hope you and your family have a good life but please just don't come back here.

None of that extra was directed at you, you seem to be a nice person...

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. So Superman letting him punch him is a loss? I guess Hulk being beaten by Rulk is a loss for Hulk, right?

It was a fight. Don't know If he let the punch go through or not...just know that the punch killed him. A ft less Batman.

DarkSaint85

Despite quoting him in your post......

thingy150
Despite quoting him in your post......

Went on a tangent.......

thingy150
Was mainly talking about the guy who accused me of trolling. But I do not troll, now i am just being honest....

One_Angry_Scot

You have to realize now you have completely alienated yourself and it could have been a lot different. I'm not a old user here but I like to think I have hopefully made a name for myself but people know me for not being horrible and insulting.

I just hope this makes you think about how you could change things in the future. Everyone here is nice. No matter if I disagree with Carver about Sentry in WWH I would still help him out with any situation he needed help in. As much as someone living in Scotland can for someone in America.

If you can take anything from this look at how you could do things differently.

thingy150
^^forum site bro, do not care....

Hulk and marvel fanboys are stuck here in this wasteland and I got out. I am the one tale of a survivor.....

DarkSaint85
Awwww sh!t, One Angry Scot is Ghandi-ing the phuck outta thingy lol....

Reflassshh
As hilarious as ever laughing out loud

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67330/1756030-241447_sentry_owned_super.jpg

sentry is getting ****ed up^^

does this hurt scot?

One_Angry_Scot
Awwww sh!t, One Angry Scot is Ghandi-ing the phuck outta thingy lol....

To be honest I think this a situation of...

http://i.imgur.com/Asz6vSw.jpg

All of them are thingies.

One_Angry_Scot
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67330/1756030-241447_sentry_owned_super.jpg

sentry is getting ****ed up^^

does this hurt scot?

I am forever scarred.

You have broken me.

By pasting a scan of Sentry being grabbed by Hercules my will has been shattered.

DarkSaint85
Stay strong, One Angry! Remember, no matter how many well-crafted arguments he makes, and sound logics and reasonings he employs, just remember....

Well, that there aren't any.

thingy150
Stay strong, One Angry! Remember, no matter how many well-crafted arguments he makes, and sound logics and reasonings he employs, just remember....

Well, that there aren't any.

Remember that time I schooled you in the surfer thread and you did not have an actual argument so you ran away. You argument against my feats was nonexistent and you had zero feats of your own.

Also the word jizz is in your signature, i win.....

Reflassshh

DarkSaint85
Remember that time I schooled you in the surfer thread and you did not have an actual argument so you ran away. You argument against my feats was nonexistent and you had zero feats of your own.

Also the word jizz is in your signature, i win.....

I REMEMBER!!!!! Oh yeah, tbh, I never really recovered from that ass beating.

You want to win because you can see jizz? By that measure, I win wars!!!

abhilegend

Are you ****ing kidding me? All superman did was allow nanobots of mongul to control his body, he wasn't even koed there. Only batman was dead there.

carver9
Are you ****ing kidding me? All superman did was allow nanobots of mongul to control his body, he wasn't even koed there. Only batman was dead there.

He died and THEN the nano entered his body. Did you read the comic? How do you join the game? How did Batman even get Into the game?

Time Immemorial

Its times like these I think carver literally cant read comics...

carver9
Its times like these I think carver literally cant read comics...

Or ABHI didn't read the comic. We discussed this already and ABHI knows that Superman died there.

Time Immemorial
Or ABHI didn't read the comic. We discussed this already and ABHI knows that Superman died there.

If he did die, then it was due to stips of entering the game.

If he didn't die but used the nanobot and faked death to enter, whats the difference. Its not him dying in combat..

This isn't like Hulk going to Zeus for a fight.

carver9
If he did die, then it was due to stips of entering the game.

If he didn't die but used the nanobot and faked death to enter, whats the difference. Its not him dying in combat..

This isn't like Hulk going to Zeus for a fight.

It was a battle. Batman and Superman were going at it which ended with Bats doing and fatal blow.

Lol...it's not his option to use the nano bots. You can only enter the game via death.

Time Immemorial
It was a battle. Batman and Superman were going at it which ended with Bats doing and fatal blow.

Lol...it's not his option to use the nano bots. You can only enter the game via death.

You are making zero sense. Its hard to understand you when you being this belligerent.

abhilegend
Or ABHI didn't read the comic. We discussed this already and ABHI knows that Superman died there. Originally posted by carver9
He died and THEN the nano entered his body. Did you read the comic? How do you join the game? How did Batman even get Into the game?
facepalm

Go read the ****ing comic Carver. You enter the game when nanobots enter your body. Batman's dead body was controlled by nanobots. Superman merely allowed them to take over his own body.

Time Immemorial
Literally the scans he posted go against his whole line of argument. It does not even show him remotley close to dying.

Golgo13
And Carver complains about me. sad no

leonidas
Sun God was getting destroyed before blasting Hulk with a full dose of heat vision. If that's the way the fight will go then...

Also, if Helspont can backhand Superman and give him a head injury then...

you mean before he caught hulk's fists and got po'd? i agree. thumb up

carver9
facepalm

Go read the ****ing comic Carver. You enter the game when nanobots enter your body. Batman's dead body was controlled by nanobots. Superman merely allowed them to take over his own body.

Will post the entire comic.

carver9
you mean before he caught hulk's fists and got po'd? i agree. thumb up

Yeah, after he double hand caught Hulk fist after getting pounded on.

thumb up

carver9
Literally the scans he posted go against his whole line of argument. It does not even show him remotley close to dying.

One panel he's grayish and the next time we see him entering the game, he looks fine again. Then it even tells us it's a death blow.

Time Immemorial
One panel he's grayish and the next time we see him entering the game, he looks fine again. Then it even tells us it's a death blow.

No it didn't. Also what does this have to do with OP?

carver9
No it didn't. Also what does this have to do with OP?

Lol...so it didn't say a 'deathblow'?

abhilegend
Will post the entire comic.
Go ahead.

Damborgson
Guess ill have to read the comic. Or however many explain it. I trust Carver more than Abhi so...I need to find that comic lol.

abhilegend
That's why superman revived only batman? And where is it stated to be a deathblow?
http://i.imgur.com/WN9wtJCh.jpg

Superman merely played possum to get into the game.

abhilegend
Guess ill have to read the comic. Or however many explain it. I trust Carver more than Abhi so...I need to find that comic lol.
Haha what? Go read batman superman 7.
And how the **** can you trust Carver on anything superman related? He has lied and lowballed superman for nearly a decade now.

Time Immemorial

No because batman can't kill Superman with one punch..obvious.

What does that particular stip have to do with Hulk vs Superman?

Damborgson
Haha what? Go read batman suplike. an 7.
And how the **** can you trust Carver on anything superman related? He has lied and lowballed superman for nearly a decade now.

Oh no wonder. Ive been avoiding it because of Pak. Ill still give it a look though.

Because his blind hatred makes him lie slightly less than your obsessive love makes you lie. /shrug. I guess trust really was the wrong word.

abhilegend
And where has I lied about a scene about superman like Carver?

carver9
That's why superman revived only batman? And where is it stated to be a deathblow?

no expression

Batman had a hole blown in him. Both him and Superman survived after the games were over. Don't get the point of your scan.

abhilegend
no expression

Batman had a hole blown in him. Both him and Superman survived after the games were over. Don't get the point of your scan.
Because only batman was revived as only he was dead. Superman wasn't even koed by that attack much less killed.

You were about to post the whole comic, right? Want me to post the whole sequence and expose your lie?

Damborgson
And where has I lied about a scene about superman like Carver?

Do we need to bring big bang heat vision back up?

carver9

Death blow. And I guess him playing possum is the reason he looked damaged, grayed and barely able to talk? Gotcha.

abhilegend

abhilegend
Here is how batman was brought back to life by nanobots.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5VNKRhL_vvA/UqSlOzGUkKI/AAAAAAAAQnI/P68voVAw3JU/s1600/batmansuperman6b.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Nv1v2-awEw0/UqSlP5aZQ1I/AAAAAAAAQng/AzKXTN0DKpM/s1600/batmansuperman6c.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QtTCmwjpPe4/UqSlP47n_fI/AAAAAAAAQnc/uxwapTRqKuQ/s1600/batmansuperman6d.jpg

He was dead, breathing stopped, no heartbeats and all. You didn't have to die for entering th game. All it needed was nanobots entering your body, that's how even Jimmy Olsen was a part of the game as a construct.

carver9

Damborgson
You mean the scene which is supported by three authentic comics and several bios?

I mean that scene that was proven to be horrifically over-exaggerated here on the forums. You never admitted it of course, but that's besides the point. I don't think you've ever been wrong about anything in your opinion.

abhilegend
The gamer talked during the entire thing, even during Batman's death.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111145037/3627689-screen+capture+%23014.png

Don't fuss at me because Superman received a death blow that killed him.
Da ****? They even announced batman was dead. Where was it stated in the case of superman?

Don't get butthurt because once more you get caught lying.

abhilegend
I mean that scene that was proven to be horrifically over-exaggerated here on the forums. You never admitted it of course, but that's besides the point. I don't think you've ever been wrong about anything in your opinion.
Proven? All it was that posters continued to ignore every evidence and claimed "Nuh uh, superman can't do that".

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107191/3352351-2663049-xxdc52week07_026.jpg

Flat out stated that the heroes filled Damage with the energy and he created the big bang. It can't get any clear than that.

And I've accepted that my opinion is wrong several times in the past.

carver9
Da ****? They even announced batman was dead. Where was it stated in the case of superman?

Don't get butthurt because once more you get caught lying.

Deathblow and him entering the game is proof. Damborgson, read the story. That's all I can tell you. Just received a PM with someone telling me I can't upload entire comics, it's against the rules.

abhilegend
Deathblow and him entering the game is proof. Damborgson, read the story. That's all I can tell you. Just received a PM with someone telling me I can't upload entire comics, it's against the rules.
Death blow was a term for the game. Nanobots merely took control of the body, it wasn't required to die for it. I even showed you Jimmy Olsen controlled by the same nanobots.

Yeah, that's the reason you get caught lying again. What is it, thousandth time?

Time Immemorial
Carver you lied and or misrepresented characters and scenes to convince us that Superman died. Lol, I just read it again, you won't upload the whole comic cause you know it seals ur grave in this debate. Don't play "against the rules card" PR isn't herelaughing out loud

carver9
Read the comic

abhilegend
Haha.

Prof. T.C McAbe
First, superman opened himself for this attack, he alowed Batman to strike him like that, second, Carver can't follow a Superman comic, he sees only what he wants to see. It's the same with Hulk comics, just opposite results, high balling and exaggerating instead of lowballing.

Time Immemorial
Read the comic

I did but as others agree here you obv did not or are just trolling, you found scans on line and posted the ones you as relevant however they only show half the story. You cannot provide anything else other then "deathblow" but taking it out of context as usual.

carver9
I did but as others agree here you obv did not or are just trolling, you found scans on line and posted the ones you as relevant however they only show half the story. You cannot provide anything else other then "deathblow" but taking it out of context as usual.

Send me a link of page 6. Don't believe you read it.

Surtur
Are you arguing that Hulk will win? Because I don't see that as the case.

And then people wonder why Superman fans are considered to be so annoying.

Superman fans are annoying because they point out you have to severely stack the deck against Supes just so Hulk has a shot. You say this is meant to test strength, topics are just so people can go on about Hulk and his "infinite strength" and all that.

Surtur
Thats what im shooting for. Just a debatable fight instead of a lopsided one.

Why not just put Hulk up against someone with strength on the level of Superman..but without all the other major advantages Superman has?

LordofBrooklyn
Superman uses the DEADLY martial arts technique known as THE SUPERMAN PUNCH!!!

A Superman punch thrown by Superman is unstoppable and insurmountable!

celeyhyga17
In regards to Batman/Superman #7, it was a little vague the way Superman was "killed" by Nano amped Bats.

The way I read it the first time, outlandish as it may seem I thought that was the way the nanobots took full control as was the case with Bats. It looked like that was the stipulation to end up being a "part of the game" as per Clark's words.

It was also hinted earlier in the issue with all the calculations involved during a scene with Mongul and Lydia that Batman had become extremely dangerous with the nano conversion.. Talking about how in a few mins Bats will kill Clark and how each punch was a one-in-a-trillion best choice of attack to put Supes down.

But even after rereading it's still murky since it was only Bruce who was shown recovering from the game. Then again Supes is Supes and didn't have a hole the side of a soccer ball on his chest like Bruce did.

It was a stooped story overall.

shrug

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
In regards to Batman/Superman #7, it was a little vague the way Superman was "killed" by Nano amped Bats.

The way I read it the first time, outlandish as it may seem I thought that was the way the nanobots took full control as was the case with Bats. It looked like that was the stipulation to end up being a "part of the game" as per Clark's words.

It was also hinted earlier in the issue with all the calculations involved during a scene with Mongul and Lydia that Batman had become extremely dangerous with the nano conversion.. Talking about how in a few mins Bats will kill Clark and how each punch was a one-in-a-trillion best choice of attack to put Supes down.

But even after rereading it's still murky since it was only Bruce who was shown recovering from the game. Then again Supes is Supes and didn't have a hole the side of a soccer ball on his chest like Bruce did.

It was a stooped story overall.

shrug

thumb up

Time Immemorial
thumb up

Glad you agree he didn't die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.