Grandmaster Brawl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242

carthage
Luke

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke and Yoda will win this.

ILS
I'm almost tempted to say either solo.

carthage
You dare doubt the skills of Biel Ductavis??!!?

Sinious
Wow that dude was the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic and the Grand Master of the Jedi Order. He is like Sidious and Yoda combined.

Angelalex242
Who's the biggest threat on team 2? If there even is a threat on team 2.

McP
Either one will solo this. Fae Coven is unknown, and the others will be speed blitzed

NewGuy01
lol@solo'ing, tbh.

Emperordmb
The duo wins this one.

Q99
Originally posted by McP
Either one will solo this. Fae Coven is unknown, and the others will be speed blitzed

Please, Satele and Saba and such are not at a level where they'd get blitzed.

And what we know about Fae is she has TK better than old-Yoda.

Biel Ductavis's the only real unknown. Zym's not got a lot known, but what we know isn't impressive.

Lesse... Fae can hold off Yoda with the force. Hm, even if Satele used battle med, sending Saba and 3 weaker ones against Luke is going to go Luke pretty solidly. So better to have Satele go in too. It'll be hard at first, but eventually it'll get down to Shan and Sebatyne...

Ehh, yea, I think I go for the duo too. Not a blitz, not an easy fight, the duo's likely to end up in pretty rough shape by the end, but two weak ones and an unknown are not enough.

It's too bad that Nomi Sunrider, while leader of the Jedi Order, didn't technically use the title Grandmaster, because I think she could tip it by giving Fae, Satele, Saba, and the other three battle med, because a Battle Meditated Satele and Saba working together with three addition masters in aid is rough even for Luke.

Stigma
Originally posted by NewGuy01
lol@solo'ing, tbh.
TBH neither of the other grandmasters have anything on Yoda or Luke. They can solo this.

ares834
Fae, apparently, has TK superior to Yoda.

Stigma
Really? Interesting, as it would make her the most powerful Jedi bar Luke. erm

I also doubt she is as skilled/fast/tall/awesome duelist as Yoda.

ares834
I doubt she is as skilled as a duelist as well. And who knows if her TK is actually better in battle than Yoda's, as she could merely move more boulders (or something of the sort) while meditating than Yoda could.

Stigma
I see. That hardly translates to combat.

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
I doubt she is as skilled as a duelist as well. And who knows if her TK is actually better in battle than Yoda's, as she could merely move more boulders (or something of the sort) while meditating than Yoda could.

It was an exercise in multi-tasking and amount, so it means at least in omph she's got the edge. That's the two major aspects of tk skill after all.

Yoda is likely the better duelist (considering how famed he is, quite likely), but still, she's got major power.

Even with the others not individually being as good, there's not a soloing going on, not even close. Numbers matter, neither of them could defend against all the force attacks *and* saber attacks at the same time.

I'd take Fae/Satele/Saba over Luke, before one even throws in the other three GMs (who, at the least, can serve as distraction value, a way to break stalemates, or just move in when the foes are exhausted. Or, if they're taken out first, give their stronger comrades time to gather their strength and hit hard).

Angelalex242
Sure. One may be sure that if any of team 2 are in speed blitz zone, Yoda or Luke will happily do so to reduce enemy numbers.

Granted, that's a Sidious strategy, but it is effective.

FreshestSlice
Satele

#TOR4Lyfe

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Sure. One may be sure that if any of team 2 are in speed blitz zone, Yoda or Luke will happily do so to reduce enemy numbers.

Granted, that's a Sidious strategy, but it is effective.

Indeed, and several here I would say are blitzable, but it also uses up energy. Sidious blitzing Tiin and Kolar helped Mace get in better position.

If they have to blitz three masters in a row, that'll still help out the stronger members of the other team some.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
I'm almost tempted to say either solo.

Q99
There is no soloing. This is noticeably stronger than the force that took on Palpatine in his office.

DarthAnt66
The team of grandmasters smashes. Fae alone has better TK then Yoda.

Angelalex242
Which is only a problem if Yoda has to deal with it. He has a partner, and that partner is more then adequate to dealing with the task of anything thrown their way.

Always a bigger fish in the Force, there is. On my team, the bigger fish is.

Q99
Which is only a problem if Yoda has to deal with it. He has a partner, and that partner is more then adequate to dealing with the task of anything thrown their way.

If only there were multiple powerful Jedi masters the partner had to deal with before he could get to Fae. Oh wait, there is. Satele, Saba, plus a trio of lower-level backup all in the way. Not foes that can be bypassed.

I mean, I think the basic setup, the duo probably wins, but it will not remotely be easy, and Luke and Yoda be in really rough shape by the end.

Angelalex242
True. Just saying that if there's better TK then Yoda on the field, Yoda might be best served cleaning up the weaker opponents and letting Luke handle the cosmic TK war.

WildBantha88
I would like to point out that each team has a Yoda and a Luke. Luke and Yoda vs the list when Luke and Yoda are on the list. # fail

Stigma
^ Yeah, Luke and Yoda's team definitely wins then!

Q99
True. Just saying that if there's better TK then Yoda on the field, Yoda might be best served cleaning up the weaker opponents and letting Luke handle the cosmic TK war.

Hm, that's a point. Not sure if Yoda can handle the five others, but Luke'll win a force fight eventually and then it's over.

Angelalex242
I wasn't that silly. I did say everyone ELSE on the list. :P

Nice thing about a cosmic TK war is that Luke can still help Yoda out while it's going on, as the massive objects being thrown around are well beyond the weight limits of the weaker opponents. I imagine at least one or two get killed in the crossfire as the bigshots throw star destroyers or similarly obscenely sized objects at eachother.. Meanwhile, trying to hit the bouncing green Yoda ball is an exercise in great frustration.

Also, Luke and Yoda both have battle meditation, and there's a battle meld too. They'll be extremely well coordinated.

The other side may have battle meditation too, but it won't be as strong and they'll lose the meditation struggle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.