Cin Drallig(RoTs Game) Vs Count Dooku(RotS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
I'm kinda curious if people here think that Cin Drallig with all of his RotS game feats, would be able to beat Dooku as of RotS.

So for those people who don't know about Drallig's feats as of ROTS.

- Fought through Clone troopers and an AT(Recon version) along side Serra Keto.

- Fought Anakin Skywalker and put him on the defensive more than once.

- Pushed back against Anakin's TK and unleashed a TK wave of his own that sent Anakin flying backwards and unto to a platfrom

- Floored Anakin, who only beat him via a saber throw, not with sabers or force power.

Yeah, who wins this?

Battle takes place on the Invisible hand.

Sinious
Technically, he did better against Anakin than Dooku did but Anakin had to fight through hell before facing him so I can't really tell who would win.

Fated Xtasy
True, he did fight Serra right before he fought Drallig. but iirc, the fight with the clones and AT take place right before that fight. so there's that too.

Not to mention, that Anakin(mostly in the game) also fought through droids and such.

Sinious
Anakin fought countless jedi in the temple. He could've been exhausted in that fight but we can't know for sure I guess.

ILS
Dooku cus canon

Angelalex242
Christopher Lee's Makashi shame poor Cin.

Zenwolf
Tbh looking at it, seems like both would be fatigued, however, I feel this would be sort of a moot point considering Anakin didn't seem to be any less for wear. Although you could contribute that, to it just not being shown, but even still.

Cin Drallig, I don't think would be fatigued if at all much, Battlemasters are noted to be the most physically dangerous, so it's hinted that they would need to be in top shape and considering that they their focus is a lightsaber and nothing else, it stands to good reason.

They are also noted as some of the most deadliest individuals in the galaxy with a blade with few matching their skill, Cin having been noted as one of the top Jedi in the Jedi Order during it's prime and made a priority threat during the Temple attack.

Throwing in his feats for the RoTs game vs Dooku from ROTS, he more than likely could win against Dooku considering how well he handled Anakin/Vader, couple also with his Force Speed that is a nice combo.

Selenial
You forgot his little force bubble that he manipulates to use as an attack.

Still Dooku through, I'd say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.