Vitiate and Bane vs. Kyp Durron and Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
These are:
- Revan Vitiate
- RoT Bane
- TFU II Starkiller
- Kyp Durron is at his best.

There is no amp and/or prep time given.
Combatants face off 20 feet apart.

Setting: Geonosis Arena

Who wins?

Nephthys
Team 1 easily.

Stigma
^ Durron manipulated a black hole.

Whoever wins, it won't be easy IMHO.

Nephthys
Durron is hugely overrated and he can't stand against Orbalisk Bane for very long.

Stigma
I'm undecided tbh, but I have a gut feeling this will be far from an easy fight for the either team.

I'd also imagined the pairings would be: Vitiate vs. Durron and Bane vs. Starkiller.

Remember also that Bane gets his armor but no nexus amp.

AncientPower
Vitiate wins this for team 1, Starkiller is powerful but I don't think he'd ever successfully defend his mind from a Vitiate TP.

Not to mention Vitiate is much stronger than Vader and far more knowledgable in the Force, meaning Starkiller > Vader isn't as impressive an accolade.

Kyp Durron isn't a match either.

Stigma

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kyp Durron at his best might solo tbh

Emperordmb
Team one solidly.

carthage
Without a nexus Vitiate is useless.

Bane would get destroyed via ragdoll or by literally getting dominated in the force by either.

Team 2 SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Originally posted by Nephthys
Durron is hugely overrated and he can't stand against Orbalisk Bane for very long.

Says the guy that Bane could beat TPM Sidious or DE Luke? thumb up Lol

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

http://i.imgur.com/3vKJqc7.gif

carthage
Bane's best TK feat off of a nexus with orbalisks is sending Zannah flying and killing fodder Sith Assassins. Obviously that doesn't compare with disintegrating half a frigate or manipulating black holes or using a space freighter as a weapon.

Vitiate and Bane would get ragdolled immediately.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://media.tumblr.com/b83fa4d4b9c3a1bc695189efa76feab8/tumblr_inline_mtnuw0pUai1rd9t4l.gif

Nephthys
I don't understand how carthage can hold Malgus in high esteem and still admit his inferiority to Vitiate yet turn around and call Vitiate worthless. I mean, I do understand, he's a troll. But I don't understand how he expects anyone to take him seriously afterwards.

carthage
Which is a dumb example because either of the guys on team 2 are more powerful than Malgus thumb up. Vitiate can't do anything to these two their feats with the force exceed his off nexus. Considering all of the idiotic things you've said regarding Bane and SWTOR, its no wonder most of the newer posters don't take you seriously.

Stigma
Bane might be out of his depth here as a force-user. Both Kyp and Starkiller have far superior showings and can likely dominate him with their attacks.

The opposite is true for Vitiate. While he is a powerful force user in his own right, he lacks dueling skills in comparison to either Durron or Starkiller who are just better in this regard.

Nephthys
Bane's lightning is incredibly powerful though. So I don't see how he's out of his depth as a force user in that regard. Plus with the orbalisks he's incredibly hard to damage with TK and regenerates extremely fast. And on the flip-side he's a much more deadly duelist than either of them. He can power through their attacks and dominate them.

As if either will be able to engage Vitiate in sabers. You forget that even drastically weakened Vitiate waltzed up to the HoT's lightsaber and still managed to give an "apocalyptic battle". His saber weakness is insanely overhyped.

Stigma
What they would have to do is to keep Bane at bay. Given that they can atomize frigates or manipulate blak holes they will pull it off. Bane's FL can be dodged too.

Starkiller and Kyp are also much more powerful than HoT, so they will be able to tango in the force with Vitiate. No nexus amp does not make it easier for Viti here.
In contrast to how they fight Bane, they need to be close on Vitiate.

Nephthys
By that logic everyone's lightning can be dodged. It's not as if Bane's is extra slow or small, its the same speed as all force lightning and he conjures storms of it. Yet lightning is rarely dodged. TK can be avoided too if we're going there, by people slower than Bane. Keeping Bane at bay won't do shit considering they need to take him out before Vitiate kills one of them and turns his attention elsewhere. Which they won't. Orbs are too OP.

The HoT demonstrated the ability to defend against weakened Vitiate's force powers. So don't act as if she lacked in that and Kyp and SK have an easier time of it. Yet Vitiate still gave her an incredible fight with her saber inches from his face, these two won't be that close and will have to get through Vitiate's force powers to get to him. Which they won't. We've already seen what happens when Starkiller goes up against a being of Vitiate's power, he goes boom. And I'm not even sure Kyp has ever blocked lightning.

Stigma

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team one solidly.

Nephthys

carthage
Banes lightning is pretty much useless if you have a lightsaber or have legs, and yeah Kyp's showings with telekinesis vastly outstrip Vitiate's non nexus showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.