Obi wan Kenobi vs Jaden Korr and Jax Pavan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

ILS
Jax cause FTL+ reactions tbh

Fated Xtasy
Jaden and Jax, they're the superior force users and seeing as Jax contended with Vader, I'd say that gives them an edge.

ares834
When did Jax contend with Vader? Was it in the final novel?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ares834
When did Jax contend with Vader? Was it in the final novel? yes. That's also when Jax unlocks the power of the holocron boosting all his force powers and gaining several new powers like illusions, tunneling, and time manipulation.

Vader was unable to make the illusions go away, he slowed/stopped time with high difficulty, threw a half constructed shutyle and matched Vader in throwing bolted down objects mid combat.

It was a very impressive showing

ares834
I just read the fight. It's not nearly as impressive as you make it sound. Vader was unable to dispel the illusions because of Jax using the Pyronium. Nor did he match Vader with a TK storm. Sure, he threw objects at Vader and afterwards Vader did so as well, but that's certainly not matching.

Vader was clearly the far superior opponent in the fight. In fact, the novel makes it clear that Vader doesn't want to merely kill Jax but to break him first.

ILS
I just read the fight. It's not nearly as impressive as you make it sound. Shocker

WildBantha88
I just read the fight. It's not nearly as impressive as you make it sound. Vader was unable to dispel the illusions because of Jax using the Pyronium. Nor did he match Vader with a TK storm. Sure, he threw objects at Vader and afterwards Vader did so as well, but that's certainly not matching.

Vader was clearly the far superior opponent in the fight. In fact, the novel makes it clear that Vader doesn't want to merely kill Jax but to break him first. as far as the pyronium, jax was not wielding it. The pyronium was on his starship withholding an illusion that disguised it as another ship. In fact earlier in the book Jax states that while wielding the pyronium he would be Vader's equel.

And yes Vader could easily ragdoll Jax, he did it twice before, but that doesn't discount Jax's feats in that fight. He threw a half constructed shuttle at Vader, Vader couldn't make the illusions go away and Jax did stop time for a brief period.

I am not trying to say Jax>Vader or anything crazy like that but he is powerful and skilled with unique powers

carthage
Kenobi should honestly be able to blitz Jaden, and Pavan obviously isnt as skilled. Going with Kenobi here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.