The people on this site are trash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
Hulk fanboys and people too dumb to ignore a troll. You guys are simple and the admins here are retarded.

carver, still convinced you are a troll especially because you think hulk could "one shot" both wonder woman and superman(post crisis)

The rest of you are terrible at making threads and all of your comic knowledge lacks so even if someone makes a good thread you are lost. None of you marvel fanboys have read any nu52 yet you always comment on threads concerning dc characters.

**** all of you

thingy150
20 mins until this gets banned, who wants to bet?

DarkSaint85
I do!

carver9
Think you'll be banned before then. Nice knowing you Thingy.

iceman24567
I rather masturbate erm

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I do!

I'm going for 10.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Think you'll be banned before then. Nice knowing you Thingy.

Nice knowing you to carver, before I go can you tell me if you are trolling in hulk threads or just that BIASED?

thingy150
Bada you're slacking, slow bans lil buddy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by iceman24567
I rather masturbate erm

Not Mass debate?

MenionLeah
blink

Reflassshh
Thumbs up to all comments.

iceman24567
Not Mass debate? Debate? Whats that?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by iceman24567
Debate? Whats that?

It's where we rustle each others jimmies.

Insane Titan
Haha another f*g cracks up

thingy150
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Haha another f*g cracks up

Now this seems to be the most ignorant person on the forum besides carter. you seem to use gay slurs as an insult, is it wrong to be gay?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by thingy150
Now this seems to be the most ignorant person on the forum besides carter. you seem to use gay slurs as an insult, is it wrong to be gay?

Hey, he's calling you a *** as a compliment; why do you have to take it as an insult? Your hate hurts, sometimes.

thingy150
Hey, he's calling you a *** as a compliment; why do you have to take it as an insult? Your hate hurts, sometimes.

So clever

DarkSaint85
So clever

Thanks thumb up

Insane Titan
Now this seems to be the most ignorant person on the forum besides carter. you seem to use gay slurs as an insult, is it wrong to be gay? if you think calling someone a f*g only relates to someone sexuality, then you're dumber than I thought.

Continue with your inferiority complex induced meltdown

maxivitopowe
it's fun when people range could seriously

it's like their whole identity is wrapped up on them

thingy150
if you think calling someone a f*g only relates to someone sexuality, then you're dumber than I thought.

Continue with your inferiority complex induced meltdown

The insult form of the word does yes, nice try.

DarkSaint85
BWf-eARnf6U

thingy150
Jackson is an ugly pedophile who rightfully died.....

Insane Titan
The insult form of the word does yes, nice try. how do you know how I meant it?

Take it your gay then

thingy150
how do you know how I meant it?

Take it your gay then

I am gay

DarkSaint85
Jackson is an ugly pedophile who rightfully died..... sad

You're being ignorant!!

DarkSaint85
I am gay

I'm gay too. Had such a nice day today, it made me feel delightfully gay and happy.

thingy150
sad

You're being ignorant!!

No I am being truthful, he was a dumbass who hated himself and loved little children. He also loved holding children over ledges....

Insane Titan
I am gay Is that why you like getting hammered in every thread then?

Reflassshh
Jackson is an ugly pedophile who rightfully died..... So the king of pop might have had a hand in your current behavior?

You should feel fortunate mate!

DarkSaint85
No I am being truthful, he was a dumbass who hated himself and loved little children. He also loved holding children over ledges....

BHqgHFcmAOc

thingy150
Is that why you like getting hammered in every thread then?

Clever gay joke buddy but straight people get hammered also. Weren't you that guy who did not even know what was happening in a thread the other day?

thingy150
He was also an addict(jackson)

DarkSaint85
That's ignorant!

thingy150
the truth and why he died*

thingy150
Why am I not banned yet?

DarkSaint85
Because we're having fun.

Are you not having fun?

thingy150
Because the admins are not here and bada will ban me as soon as he sees that I made a thread in the wrong forum. Also I flamed...

This is pretty fun tho

Can you guys make me like a forum joke when someone flames, like "oh he is pulling a thingy"

DarkSaint85
That implies you make a lasting impression. Shock horror, you're not the first, and you won't be the last here......

Reflassshh
Tell him what he wants to hear Dark.

Once the raptor comes Thingy will die, at least let him go with a smile on his face.

Insane Titan
Clever gay joke buddy but straight people get hammered also. Weren't you that guy who did not even know what was happening in a thread the other day? but you like getting bent over and hammered both verbally and physically.

Haha you mean when said exactly my point and you was stalking Stoic like a yapping puppy

thingy150
The person who banned me last time was named "me" which admin is that?

It said "trolling and bashing despite pm's from me"

He credited himself but I never saw him on the site, is he like a ghost admin or something?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Tell him what he wants to hear Dark.

Once the raptor comes Thingy will die, at least let him go with a smile on his face.

I'm butthurt from the beating he gave to me in the Surfer thread, with his well thought out arguments and multiple non-working scans.

I then made it my life mission to make his life hell; I succeeded and he finally snapped, and stooped to my level. Where before he was intelligent, witty, and persuasive, he then started being incredibly hurtful and abusive, trolling all of us and showing all of us what Hulk fans we were.

Really, I can't wait till he gets banned because I hate him so much. And he is the banemesis of my existence.

thingy150
but you like getting bent over and hammered both verbally and physically.

Haha you mean when said exactly my point and you was stalking Stoic like a yapping puppy

I actually proved it to him and he did not respond again in the thread. Still not sure why he changed the complete layout of the thread that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

DarkSaint85
The person who banned me last time was named "me" which admin is that?

It said "trolling and bashing despite pm's from me"

He credited himself but I never saw him on the site, is he like a ghost admin or something?

It's one of us, who hide our status so we can move freely amongst the Plebians.

thingy150
I'm butthurt from the beating he gave to me in the Surfer thread, with his well thought out arguments and multiple non-working scans.

I then made it my life mission to make his life hell; I succeeded and he finally snapped, and stooped to my level. Where before he was intelligent, witty, and persuasive, he then started being incredibly hurtful and abusive, trolling all of us and showing all of us what Hulk fans we were.

Really, I can't wait till he gets banned because I hate him so much. And he is the banemesis of my existence.

Actually I got different links to most of those scans and you still claimed they did not work.

thingy150
Like 4 of the speed scans did not work and there were like 15 other scans there. Got new versions of 3 of the 4 speed scans...

DarkSaint85
Actually I got different links to most of those scans and you still claimed they did not work.

By then I was too butthurt by your clever arguments which turned me inside out and all around.....tbh, your intelligence both confused and intimidated me. SO I didn't bother clicking on them.

DarkSaint85
Like 4 of the speed scans did not work and there were like 15 other scans there. Got new versions of 3 of the 4 speed scans...

None of them work now. Joke's on you.

thingy150
None of them work now. Joke's on you.

That happens with links over a good while....

DarkSaint85
That happens with links over a good while....

Seems to have happened with your sense of logic and reasoning too.

Insane Titan
Seems to have happened with your sense of logic and reasoning too. laughing out loud owned

thingy150
Seems to have happened with your sense of logic and reasoning too.

Again with the hilarious comments, you are funny.

(guarantee that he comment after would be "thanks" if I had not just pointed out it would be)

thingy150
laughing out loud owned

Kinda "owned" yourself by using that 2009 phrase that children playing halo liked so much....

Reflassshh

Really, I can't wait till he gets banned because I hate him so much. And he is the banemesis of my existence. Don't mention it bro, I had to enter theraphy in order to move on from that stomping the forum got. You can can get over it too!!!!

DarkSaint85
Again with the hilarious comments, you are funny.

(guarantee that he comment after would be "thanks" if I had not just pointed out it would be)

Flattery gets you everywhere, stop hitting on me. Much as I find comic lovers sexy, you're just not my type.

It's not you, it's me. You're simultaneously the wrong sex, and the wrong side of the IQ scale for me.

thingy150
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Don't mention it bro, I had to enter theraphy in order to move on from that stomping the forum got. You can can get over it too!!!!

"stomping the forum got" makes sense

thingy150
Flattery gets you everywhere, stop hitting on me. Much as I find comic lovers sexy, you're just not my type.

It's not you, it's me. You're simultaneously the wrong sex, and the wrong side of the IQ scale for me.

Ahhh, makes sense. Too smart for you big grin

One_Angry_Scot
"stomping the forum got" makes sense

He is saying he is having therapy because you stomped the whole forum.

thingy150
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He is saying he is having therapy because you stomped the whole forum.

Awesome, thought this was my other thread....

DarkSaint85
Ahhh, makes sense. Too smart for you big grin

Damn, well, at least I got one of those two criteria right, but then, I was using the evidence presented.

You ARE male, right?

Reflassshh
"stomping the forum got" makes sense Of course it does.

Insane Titan
Kinda "owned" yourself by using that 2009 phrase that children playing halo liked so much.... you trying to save face with every post only makes you look worse.

You say you don't wanna post , the forums shit etc yet still continue to post.

Are you a complete retard who doesn't understand his own thoughts and words?

thingy150
you trying to save face with every post only makes you look worse.

Not trying to save face just love watching you dumbasses use 2009 phrases.

(also thought i would be banned immediately)

thingy150
Damn, well, at least I got one of those two criteria right, but then, I was using the evidence presented.

You ARE male, right?

No so it seems you got all of the criteria wrong....

DarkSaint85
you trying to save face with every post only makes you look worse.

laughing out loud pwned

DarkSaint85

Well, like I said, I was only going on the evidence presented....

thingy150
laughing out loud pwned

Was this site made for people to bring back old phrases?

Insane Titan
Not trying to save face just love watching you dumbasses use 2009 phrases.

(also thought i would be banned immediately) haha like the word dumbass is a new phrase.

F*ck sake you are that dense, you can still stop posting or does your attention whore ego stop you from doing it?

Reflassshh
Was this site made for people to bring back old phrases? FAIL

Insane Titan
LULZ

thingy150
haha like the word dumbass is a new phrase.

F*ck sake you are that dense, you can still stop posting or does your attention whore ego stop you from doing it?

Old phrases that nobody uses anymore, dumbass never faded and it perfectly describes you....

DarkSaint85

Well, like I said, I was only going on the evidence presented....

sad No acknowledgement of this hilariousness? sad

Insane Titan
Old phrases that nobody uses anymore, dumbass never faded and it perfectly describes you.... you said you've owned carver several times.

Geuss I was right about you not understanding your own thoughts.

A dumbass is someone that keeps posting in a place he can't stand.....ring any bells mongo?

thingy150
not even a girl so it does not matter....

thingy150
also not gay

DarkSaint85
But you ARE the wrong side of the IQ scale? I'm assuming it was so subtle it whooshed over your head....again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.