Darth Bane DOE/Plo Koon vs Darth Caedus/Reborn Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Round 2 Team 1 gets Darth Wyyrlok, team 2 gets Ulic Qel Droma

*All fighters are bloodlusted

*Standard gear for all

FreshestSlice
Team One gets stomped both rounds.

ILS
Bane is a massive weakling whilst Caedus is a powerhouse. Team 2 wrecks.

Q99
This isn't even close. Koon isn't on a level with the others, and I'd give either of team 2 the advantage on Bane too.

ILS
lawl

Angelalex242
Team 2. I half wonder if Caedus can solo.

carthage
Replacing Koon with Depa Billaba and Barsenthor, adding Starkiller to team 2

Angelalex242
None of the above are an adequate threat to Caedus, who does too good a job anchoring team 2.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Replacing Koon with Depa Billaba and Barsenthor, adding Starkiller to team 2
lol

carthage
Originally posted by Angelalex242
None of the above are an adequate threat to Caedus, who does too good a job anchoring team 2.

Plo is just as good as Katarn who Kyle considered a threat, Plo can threaten Caedus

Angelalex242
If by threaten you mean 'not speedblitzed', then perhaps.

carthage
I feel like Plo is really gettig lowballed here..

Angelalex242
Or possibly I'm highballing Caedus. #2 Sith, ya know.

carthage
He is worth the placement he gets, but Plo was able to destroy droids faster than a clone could speak. He is clearly fast maybe almost as fast as Caedus.

ILS
lolwut

carthage
See what I mean. Another lowballing troll. Why does everyone hate Plo Koon?.

ILS
I'm lowballing? After you just said Plo is even remotely close to Caedus in speed? GTFO.

Plo would blitz Caedus.

carthage
Woah there cowboy, Plo isn't as fast as Bane's water magic dodging. I'm only saying that Plo will last as long as Kyle and maybe even hold his own.

Stigma
Bane is a dead weight for Plo to carry.

Team 2 wins, Caedus can solo.

carthage
Why is everyone lowballing Plo Koon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Stigma
Dunno. Haters gonna hate, I guess.

But even Plo cannot defeat both Caedus and Krayt, especially with Bane dead in seconds after the fight starts.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
Bane is a dead weight for Plo to carry.

Team 2 wins, Caedus can solo.

Originally posted by Stigma
Dunno. Haters gonna hate, I guess.

But even Plo cannot defeat both Caedus and Krayt, especially with Bane dead in seconds after the fight starts.

lawl.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Plo is just as good as Katarn who Kyle considered a threat, Plo can threaten Caedus

Kyle's a threat, but he's not an equal. Kyle and a few of the other threats in the NJO working together could take Caedus (like, if Kyle, Corran, Jaden, and Kam were together on a strike team, Caedus would have a *lot* to worry about to say the least).

Nephthys
Katarn considered Kyle a threat? Wut?

Emperordmb
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/9606/223505-119461-kyle-katarn.jpg VS http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/KyleBroflovski.png

Nephthys
You joke, but I'm playing Stick of Truth atm and High Jew Elf Kyle would whoop Katarn.

Emperordmb
With his Jew Jitsu?

Nephthys
Jew Jitsu is a real move in the game, usable by the Jew class but Kyle can't use it.

carthage
Originally posted by Q99
Kyle's a threat, but he's not an equal. Kyle and a few of the other threats in the NJO working together could take Caedus (like, if Kyle, Corran, Jaden, and Kam were together on a strike team, Caedus would have a *lot* to worry about to say the least).

Jaden and Kam would last no longer than Mithric or the guys that fought him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.