Professor X Vs Classic Ultra-Humanite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Purely a telepath battle. Who wins and WHY?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PX_zps2bb28048.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/UH_zps0d845fe8.jpg

relentless1
Xavier, way more powerful as a telepath

Golgo13
Originally posted by relentless1
Xavier, way more powerful as a telepath

Way more powerful than UH whom defeated a being who easily mind controlled the Spectre + The JLA + the JSA. Someone who easily owned Martian Manhunter?

TheLordofMurder
Make Xavier a VAMPIRE and this becomes a completely impossible fight for Ultra-Humanite to win...

Happy Dance

Golgo13
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Make Xavier a VAMPIRE and this becomes a completely impossible fight for Ultra-Humanite to win...

Happy Dance

Standard for both.

Golgo13
I'd like to hear beatbok's opinion on this, so GO!

beatboks
Purely TP Xavier should take it though Ultra would give him a hell of a fight.

Ultra has TP over powered several heroes from another plane of existence (Limbo) and controlled them from there.

He has also TP communicated with a different time version of himself across decades (though that was with Brainwave Snr adding his own mental power into the fray so I doubt he could achieve that alone).

He was also shown in the generations saga to be the equal in mental battle with Brainwave Snr. This feat is the reason why I say he would put up a good fight. BW Snr has feats of TP on a global scale and affecting large masses of people that Ultra Doesn't. In All Star Comics 58 and 59 BW was casting mental projections all over the globe of huge disasters and masses of population of the planet were affected. Ultra's matching BW in a mental fight is really the ONLY feat that would in and of itself suggest he was able to contend with a TPer on Xaviers level.

The feat where he mentally over powered MMH, Jemm', Grodd, and Hector Hammond was with the aid of one of his inventions a "brain Blocker" that would have inhibited their abilities quite a bit, so in a pure TP battle that wont come into play. You may have gotten that from one of my tourney's from a few years ago but back then in tournaments I used to play it a little loose with the context in some scans ( figured it was up to my opponent to do their research and point out the whole in the argument).

Ultra has no feat of controlling the shear number of minds that Xavier has affected, nor has he feats for resisting that level of TP.

If we were talking a full on battle with all powers then Ultra would be the winner as the ape body he has transplanted his brain into was genetically altered by him to be a 100+ toner. Has incredible blunt force Durability. he has TK thrown around Superman (please note this was Superman as at Feb 1942 which was when his levels weren't much greater than that of action comics 1 from 39- so all the house of El can cool their jets, I am not for a second suggesting he could do that to a more modern Superman).

He also has one feat of energy absorbing/manipulating. Though this one (from a Titans/ Infinity Inc cross over) is something I find to be PIS and VERY inconsistent with other showings.

relentless1
Originally posted by Golgo13
Way more powerful than UH whom defeated a being who easily mind controlled the Spectre + The JLA + the JSA. Someone who easily owned Martian Manhunter?

yeah, Xavier wins

Golgo13
Nice break down. It's not going to be a stomp in anyone's favor.

beatboks
Ohh to be fair, BW Snr never actually "controlled" the Spectre. he cast a mental image for Spectre to sense danger elsewhere and go check it out (All Star Squadron 19 or 20). He did this because he didn't think he was yet strong enough to control him.

To my knowledge the only beings who ever controlled Corrigan Spectre, did so because they were in possession of the ring of life. operator could probably clear that up.

krisblaze
Man Beatboks is the undisputed Pre-crisis master.

psycho gundam
well he's old enough to have purchased those comics when they first came out right as he got off from work

beatboks
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well he's old enough to have purchased those comics when they first came out right as he got off from work laughing

For Pre COIE, yes I am. Though not for SA. SA started in 1955 and ended in 70. I was born Feb 59 so while I was "around" for most of the SA I certainly wasn't at Work (I was however for the Bronze age).

I used to get a lot of comics as a kid from second hand book stores where i could buy 8 for $1 or 20 for $2. God i miss being able to gt comics for that much.

psycho gundam
See I wasn't that far off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.