Maximus Vs Maxwell Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Pure telepath battle. Who wins and WHY?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MS_zps621c889f.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ML_zpsde6c3d54.jpg

krisblaze
Maximus imo.

Even when they supposedly had his powers locked down he still infected all of Atillan.

Golgo13
Originally posted by krisblaze
Maximus imo.

Even when they supposedly had his powers locked down he still infected all of Atillan.

What was the population?

krisblaze
I'm not sure. Def a few thousand, but could go as high as several million.

MenionLeah
Probably Maximus, didn't Lord always suffer from nosebleeds or worse if he pushed his telepathy too hard?

abhilegend
Max mind wiped entire earth and then reversed it. Even before that, he was capable of controlling j'onn. He stomps here.

carver9
Max Lord wins this.

leonidas
i'd need to see some pretty uber feats from maximus to say this isn't close to spite..... and i don't recall any off-hand. anyone got a few? i'm willing to say maximus has a chance, but not without seeing something pretty dern impressive.

Glorificus
Maximus wins.

Golgo13
For those saying Maximus, what feats does he have that rival Lords?

celeyhyga17
Lopsided fight.

Maxwell Lord stomps.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd need to see some pretty uber feats from maximus to say this isn't close to spite..... Oh it's always some form of spite

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
Max mind wiped entire earth and then reversed it. thumb up

Moreover, when he reversed the mind-wipe of earth's populace, he did so effortlessly, and without any extra blood reserves.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
For those saying Maximus, what feats does he have that rival Lords?

What made you ask this question?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Moreover, when he reversed the mind-wipe of earth's populace, he did so effortlessly, and without any extra blood reserves.
The first time he did it, it would've killed him though.

Strong feat, but not one that's possible to replicate in the Marvel universe due to the limiters on telepathic range.

I don't want to lay down complete ABC logic here, but Shadow King was capable of a similar thing with relative ease, yet could not compete with Xavier or Psylocke.

Not sure where to put Maximus on that scale though....

Galan007
...But when he did it the second time, he did it with ease, and it didn't kill him. Clearly his TP improved between feats.

Maximus is nothing.

Mindset
...But when he did it the second time, he did it with ease, and it didn't kill him. Clearly his TP improved between feats.

Maximus is nothing. Nope. thumb down

Galan007
Silence, you queer. thumb up

Mindset
Silence, you queer. thumb up Says the guy that keeps pming me pics of his butthole. erm

krisblaze

Maximus is nothing.

When he undid it?

Maximus might be out of his depth here.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
When he undid it?

Maximus might be out of his depth here.
Justice League generation lost 24. Even before that he was able to plant memories in j'onn head.

krisblaze
Justice League generation lost 24. Even before that he was able to plant memories in j'onn head.
I need to read up on N52 Lord, I've only seen him once.

Sounds like Maximus loses.

abhilegend
It was pretty 52.Just after brightest day.

krisblaze
It was pretty 52.Just after brightest day.
I'll check it out.

Going to unleash a Maximus respect thread in the next week or so.

Unless I come across something I've forgotten, Lord wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.