TOR Jedi strike team vs. Some of the named force-users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
This is Jedi strike team that fought Vitiate on his space station.

They face off each opponent 20 feet apart.

Neutral setting.

Opponents are in no particular oder, The question is: who can they defeat?

1. FotJ Luke
2. Kyp Durron
3. Yoda
4. RotS Sidious
5. TFU II Starkiller
6. Dooku
7. OCW Mace
9. RotJ Vader
10. Prime Malgus
11. Prime Revan
12. Prime Krayt
13. Exar Kun
14. Traya
15. Prime Talzin
16. Nihilus
17. B-team and RotS Anakin
18. Ahsoka, RotS Kenobi, Grievous and TCW Season 5 Savage
19. Zannah
20. Abeloth

Nephthys
1. FotJ Luke - lose
2. Kyp Durron - win
3. Yoda - lose
4. RotS Sidious - lose
5. TFU II Starkiller - win
6. Dooku - win
7. OCW Mace - win
9. RotJ Vader - win
10. Prime Malgus - win
11. Prime Revan - win
12. Prime Krayt - lose
13. Exar Kun - lose
14. Traya - lose
15. Prime Talzin - dunno
16. Nihilus - lose
17. B-team and RotS Anakin - dunno
18. Ahsoka, RotS Kenobi, Grievous and TCW Season 5 Savage - dunno
19. Zannah - dunno
20. Abeloth - lose

S_W_LeGenD
1. Maybe (Luke is inconsistent)
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Maybe (Great fight though)
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. Maybe
10. Maybe (Great fight though)
11. Yes
12. Yes
13. Yes
14. Yes
15. Yes
16. Maybe
17. Yes
18. No

Stigma
My god...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Stigma
My god...
Luke will be explored just like Caedus soon.

AncientPower
1. FotJ Luke - lose
2. Kyp Durron - lose
3. Yoda - lose
4. RotS Sidious - lose
5. TFU II Starkiller - lose
6. Dooku - win
7. OCW Mace - lose
9. RotJ Vader - lose
10. Prime Malgus - win
11. Prime Revan - lose
12. Prime Krayt - lose
13. Exar Kun - lose
14. Traya - lose
15. Prime Talzin - lose
16. Nihilus - lose
17. B-team and RotS Anakin - lose
18. Ahsoka, RotS Kenobi, Grievous and TCW Season 5 Savage - lose
19. Zannah - win
20. Abeloth - lose

S_W_LeGenD
This thread is relevant: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t607243.html

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
1. FotJ Luke - lose
2. Kyp Durron - lose
3. Yoda - lose
4. RotS Sidious - lose
5. TFU II Starkiller - lose
6. Dooku - win
7. OCW Mace - lose
9. RotJ Vader - lose
10. Prime Malgus - win
11. Prime Revan - lose
12. Prime Krayt - lose
13. Exar Kun - lose
14. Traya - lose
15. Prime Talzin - lose
16. Nihilus - lose
17. B-team and RotS Anakin - lose
18. Ahsoka, RotS Kenobi, Grievous and TCW Season 5 Savage - lose
19. Zannah - win
20. Abeloth - lose
I was just about to propose, then I saw this team winning against Zannah and Malgus.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I was just about to propose, then I saw this team winning against Zannah and Malgus.

Selenial

AncientPower
Because Zannah really would lose, I was just being generous to Neph's HOT love after that.

carthage
They lose all

S_W_LeGenD
The magnitude of Brain Drain demonstrated in this thread is astounding.

carthage
The amount of TOR wanking that random featless Jedi could fight some of the best duelists in the SW mythos/most powerful force users is brain draining.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
The amount of TOR wanking that random featless Jedi could fight some of the best duelists in the SW mythos/most powerful force users is brain draining.
Here:

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This thread is relevant: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t607243.html

Their is no TOR wanking here.

Selenial
Do you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously?

ares834
Zannah may lose. The rest likely win.

carthage
Bane would die if he tried to fight the team

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial
Do you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously?
Do I care? No.

Some people are too biased here, nothing I can do about it.

Also, people pay ample attention to my statements. But they all have preferences and beliefs that they cling to even on the face of evidence to the contrary.

And nobody is giving an exam here, their is no penalty for being wrong.

Stigma
Originally posted by ares834
Zannah may lose. The rest likely win.
thumb up
Originally posted by carthage
Bane would die if he tried to fight the team
thumb up

DarthAnt66
That team isn't besting Revan, lol.

Nephthys
Act 2 HoT, Tol Braga and the other 3 aren't any worse than the Imperial Strike Team that beat Revan. wink

DarthAnt66
They are, and we are discussing prime Revan here, the guy who took on Operation strike teams and the Wrath/Marr/Shan/etc group.

Nephthys
No they aren't. In their Act 2 persona's, HoT > Nox, Braga = Wrath and Leeha, Warren and Kira > the Champ and Cipher 9.

I thought you were going on about Dark Revan not being prime Revan. Also try to recall that Revan lost to all those teams.

FreshestSlice
Still waiting for you to actually place Braga anywhere. The fact that he is able to fight a random Dark Council member who Scourge>>>> than doesn't really mean anything. And "the other 3" don't have anything going for them, one of them weakening in the Force constantly.

Nephthys
I place him at Dark Council/Jedi Council/One of the most powerful Jedi alive level. Which is at least at Act 2 Wrath's level, who at this point is at about that point as well in terms of feats.

As for the other 3, Warren had weakened, but he'd weakened from being the greatest Jedi alive so theres still believability in him being a top tier Jedi in power and raw fighting skill. People also forget that Leeha fought through the majority of the forces on the Emperor's Fortress solo, which is likely to be an just an unbelievable amount of defenses. And Kira still has a portion of the Emperor's power to draw upon and is a powerful and skilled Jedi in her own right. Together, they could take Cipher or the Champ, or engage Revan with the HoT and Braga.

And Braga, Leeha and Warren at least all have the accolades that they're among the strongest and most powerful Jedi of the era. Funny how people wholeheartedly go in for Kolar getting called one of the greatest swordsman ever with **** all to back it up but suddenly grow doubtful about TOR era Jedi.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
I place him at Dark Council/Jedi Council/One of the most powerful Jedi alive level. Which is at least at Act 2 Wrath's level, who at this point is at about that point as well in terms of feats.

As for the other 3, Warren had weakened, but he'd weakened from being the greatest Jedi alive so theres still believability in him being a top tier Jedi in power and raw fighting skill. People also forget that Leeha fought through the majority of the forces on the Emperor's Fortress solo, which is likely to be an just an unbelievable amount of defenses. And Kira still has a portion of the Emperor's power to draw upon and is a powerful and skilled Jedi in her own right. Together, they could take Cipher or the Champ, or engage Revan with the HoT and Braga.

And Braga, Leeha and Warren at least all have the accolades that they're among the strongest and most powerful Jedi of the era. Funny how people wholeheartedly go in for Kolar getting called one of the greatest swordsman ever with **** all to back it up but suddenly grow doubtful about TOR era Jedi.
thumb up

People also tend to forget that Emperor did not bother fighting the Jedi with telekinetic powers and other conventional methods. He overwhelmed them with sorcery.

Most of the individuals listed in this thread fight rather conventionally and this will play into the hands of the Jedi Strike Team.

Nephthys
Uh, no he used lightning.

DarthAnt66
Still waiting for you to actually place Braga anywhere. The fact that he is able to fight a random Dark Council member who Scourge>>>> than doesn't really mean anything. And "the other 3" don't have anything going for them, one of them weakening in the Force constantly.

Nephthys
The majority of the team who fought Dark Revan are similarly featless. Marr, Lana, Theron, the Wookiee and the Mando aren't exactly swimming in feats.

DarthAnt66
They do, actually.

Nephthys
*They are, actually.

DarthAnt66
Marr > Zannah.

The_Tempest
Funny how people wholeheartedly go in for Kolar getting called one of the greatest swordsman ever with **** all to back it up but suddenly grow doubtful about TOR era Jedi.

Double standards suck. Sorry Neph.

FreshestSlice
I place him at Dark Council/Jedi Council/One of the most powerful Jedi alive level.
That actually means something? During TOR: Revan, so is the Exile. I'd be generous enough to say she's the second most powerful Jedi currently alive. Being, "One of the most powerful," means shit. The Wrath on the other hand has actual feats, most of which plowing through the Sith and Jedi you're wanking right now.

More of that hype, none of that showing. No feats to his name at his current power level.

It's not that every one forgot. It's that no one cared. Fighting through an unknown amount of unknown enemies for an unknown amount of time is not a showing.

You know I'm starting to see a trend. A bunch of people with absolutely no measure of power should be something, so that's what they are. Who cares if they show any of that power and we can kill multiples of similar people, including Children of the Emperor? They're from the Old Republic! Never give this courtesy to anyone else though. Not unless they were from 4,000 years ago.

Of course they can, they're bound only by the limits you put on them. They don't have showings with anything beyond your imagination.

Funny how my name's not people. I've never called Kolar the best anything. Maybe you've forgotten that.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Not People
You know I'm starting to see a trend. A bunch of people with absolutely no measure of power should be something, so that's what they are. Who cares if they show any of that power and we can kill multiples of similar people, including Children of the Emperor? They're from the Old Republic! Never give this courtesy to anyone else though. Not unless they were from 4,000 years ago.

thumb up

Originally posted by Not People
Funny how my name's not people. I've never called Kolar the best anything. Maybe you've forgotten that.

laughing out loud

Nephthys
That actually means something?

Considering Revan lost to a team of the same level, um, yes? I mean we already saw what happened when Act 2 Nox tried to tango with a Dark Council level opponent. It didn't go so well. And Cipher, BH and the Warrior hadn't shown anything above that either.

During TOR: Revan, so is the Exile. I'd be generous enough to say she's the second most powerful Jedi currently alive.

AHAHAHAHA, you're seriously using that? Oh, out of a whole 8 Jedi? Wow, what a claim to fame. Meanwhile the TOR era had millions of Jedi, even powerful ones with your precious feats who weren't invited on the mission. So your comparison is shit.

Being, "One of the most powerful," means shit. The Wrath on the other hand has actual feats, most of which plowing through the Sith and Jedi you're wanking right now.

No it doesn't. Being among the strongest and most powerful Jedi at that time indicates they were, hmm, really powerful and strong maybe?

More of that hype, none of that showing. No feats to his name at his current power level.

That's nice.

It's not that every one forgot. It's that no one cared. Fighting through an unknown amount of unknown enemies for an unknown amount of time is not a showing.

The Emperor's defenses on his fortress. You don't think that fortress would have the greatest defenses and defenders in the galaxy? As I recall it was stated that everyone on there was Sith, its not like she was powering through foot soldiers bro. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nu-uh, you can't steal my double standards/bias rant. I called it first so its mine.

Also they mean something if two seperate sources call them the most powerful Jedi in the Order. Also also just because the TOR protagonists kill people of this caliber doesn't make that caliber low. The TOR protags are their respective factions greatest fighters and routinely humble powerhouses (well, the jedi and sith do). It's expected that they'd face challenges befitting their station, aka the most powerful of Jedi and Sith.

Of course they can, they're bound only by the limits you put on them. They don't have showings with anything beyond your imagination.

I feel like this should be on a motivational poster or something.

I was talking in general. Don't be so self-centered, you smelly ****ing shit-gargler.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. Maybe (Luke is inconsistent)
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Maybe (Great fight though)
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. Maybe
10. Maybe (Great fight though)
11. Yes
12. Yes
13. Yes
14. Yes
15. Yes
16. Maybe
17. Yes
18. No

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.