Darth Maul vs. Plo Koon & Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Maul as of Son of Dathomir. Maul is equipped with darksaber and single-bladed lightsaber.
Plo as of Revenge of the Sith. Ti as of The Force Unleashed.
Setting is on Hypori.

NewGuy01
Maul.

ILS
....team.

carthage
Maul

ILS
How? Plo is good enough of a duelist to at least challenge him, and collectively the team is more powerful. The best you could hope for is him singling out Shaak and killing her somehow, but I'm not seeing it with Plo there and their combined power keeping him in check.

Angelalex242
Team. Besides, there's a youtube video that has Maul and /Dooku/ taking on Koon and Ti. The Jedi pull it off, barely. Maul by himself, not a challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4gxnfHrnnI

ILS
And now you're underrating Maul, lol. That video had Maul's legs collapsing because of Plo Koon's electric judgement and Maul running away from Shaak Ti in a duel. Reti4 is a massive Koon/Ti fanboy who knows very little about Maul and admitted bias against him going into making that video.

Maul would definitely be a challenge for them, he just wouldn't win every time.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul and Dooku would demolish Koon/Ti, lol.

WildBantha88
I've already made a good case for Koon being a pier to Maul. With help of another master like Ti, Maul doesn't stand a chance

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Koon, a peer to Maul? At best a peer to Savage, as has already been shown.

Stigma
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
As a team or in 1v1, sure.

Anyway, the team takes it. Koon is good enough to challange Maul and adding Ti tips the scales in the team's favor.

Koon, a peer to Maul? At best a peer to Savage, as has already been shown.
thumb up

Stigma
EDIT

ILS
Yeah.. I'm not sure how highly I rate Koon these days to be honest.

NewGuy01
Oh, team. Thought this was a 3-way.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Thought this was a 3-way.
Nice mental images to sleep on tonight.

ILS
Maul couldn't really contribute much.. he would still be horny, just not in the appropriate manner.

FreshestSlice
You don't know that. Talzin could have been going all out when she made the new legs.

AncientPower
Ti and Koon individually would provide a very strong challenge for Maul, combined he is just overwhelmed.

Lord Stark
The team takes this with moderate difficulty. These two are right below Kenobi on my Council tier list.

McP
Team wins, but Maul will be a good challange for them.

And LOL@this youtubenoob's vid.

Dooku would crush Ti and Koon alone, Maul would be a challange for them. That team fight would be ... just sad.

Trocity

DarthCaedus77
Maul dominates.

Originally posted by Cute_Dog_Cunnie
ti solos

KEK.

gold slorg
koon first disposes of useless shaak ti by oneshotting her with the Force

then he proceeds to destroy Maul 1v1

@Sel
@ILS

BestDebaterEver
I agree

HP Legend
Team.

Selenial
Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
I agree

thumb up

an wanking koon in memory of aurbere

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
thumb up

an wanking koon in memory of aurbere
Did Aurbere die or something? I've been meaning to apologize to him for our um... history... ever since my spiritual awakening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.