Maxima VERSUS Unworthy Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Maxima

VERSUS

Unworthy Thor

1) To KO

2) TO THE DEATH

carver9
Maxima

celeyhyga17
Thor more often than not.

warden515
Maxima for both. The woman is total powergamer with a ridiculous amount of abilities.

Golgo13
Maxima. TP/TK puts her over the top. On top of her physical strength and speed.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Maxima. TP/TK puts her over the top. On top of her physical strength and speed.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I guess Pre DCnU Maxima? I know her only from the Byrne Era and ther I would say Thor wins 7-8/10.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I guess Pre DCnU Maxima? I know her only from the Byrne Era and ther I would say Thor wins 7-8/10.

Pre-Flashpoint was a beast. Gave Superman fits and had decent matter manipulation feats. Besides, this is Unworthy Thor.

I'd give ThorW/Hammer the odds against Maxima, but not Unworthy Thor. At least not yet.

krisblaze
Maxima is way too versatile to lose this.

leonidas
it would likely only take one clean shot with the axe, but with her mind games hard to see how he'd get the chance. her ferrokinesis might even take his axe from him if it's susceptible to that kind of attack.... bad match up for thor.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
it would likely only take one clean shot with the axe, but with her mind games hard to see how he'd get the chance. her ferrokinesis might even take his axe from him if it's susceptible to that kind of attack.... bad match up for thor.
Isn't the axe made of Uru? I could have sworn Magneto manipulated Mjolnir once or twice (and it's made of Uru). Also, since the axe doesn't have any of Mjolnir's enchantments (only Thor can lift it, always returning to Thor's hand, etc...) Thor is screwed.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by zopzop
Isn't the axe made of Uru? I could have sworn Magneto manipulated Mjolnir once or twice (and it's made of Uru). Also, since the axe doesn't have any of Mjolnir's enchantments (only Thor can lift it, always returning to Thor's hand, etc...) Thor is screwed. Originally posted by zopzop
Isn't the axe made of Uru? I could have sworn Magneto manipulated Mjolnir once or twice (and it's made of Uru). Also, since the axe doesn't have any of Mjolnir's enchantments (only Thor can lift it, always returning to Thor's hand, etc...) Thor is screwed. i think thor will win here

DarkOdin
and lets not forget apparently unworthy Thor weilds/carries unworthy mjolnir roll eyes (sarcastic)

Golgo13
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think thor will win here

I think Maxima wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.