Gorilla Grodd Vs Stryfe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Pre-Flashpoint Grodd
2. DCnU Grodd W/O Speed Force

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GG_zps842048b4.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SE_zps7162800c.jpg

Mindset
Cable Jr. rams his head through Grodd's torso.

Golgo13
This is close.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
This is close. Do you see the spikes on this mother phuckers helmet?

Golgo13
Grodd's spikes are sharper. shifty

And they're made of gold.

Mindset
Grodd's spikes are sharper. shifty

And they're made of gold. Gold is soft.

Stryfe wins on the spike front.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
Gold is soft.

Stryfe wins on the spike front.

It's forged with Interon, though. stick out tongue

complexbrother
Stryfe is a world class Omega telepath and telekinetic . plus hes a genius. he wins

Golgo13
Originally posted by complexbrother
Stryfe is a world class Omega telepath and telekinetic . plus hes a genius. he wins

What has he done feat wise? And Grodd is smarter.

psycho gundam
lol as if this agenda wasn't blatant enough

Golgo13
Not sure what you mean. 2 TP/TK titans going at it. yes

BruceSkywalker
Grodd gets put in his place by someone fat better than he is

Golgo13
What has Stryfe done recently???

StyleTime
What are Grodd's feats against other telepath's?

Stryfe recently no sold Psylocke. To her credit, she did manage to get off one illusion before he proceeded to stomp her and the rest of her team.

"Id"
Stryfe puts the ape in its place.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StyleTime
What are Grodd's feats against other telepath's?

Stryfe recently no sold Psylocke. To her credit, she did manage to get off one illusion before he proceeded to stomp her and the rest of her team.

Is Psylocke a top tier telepath now? Grodd usually goes up against top tiers, but generally fails. He's more around mid level telepath with strong TK. His greatest achievements is his tech, which amplifies his tp and tk. He would likely stomp stryfe with prep and his current self would also stomp. So let's just use pre flashpoint.

CatL18
Does DCnU Grodd have strong telepath feat?
I know only that Superman resists Grodd's telepathy in JL.

StyleTime
Is Psylocke a top tier telepath now? Grodd usually goes up against top tiers, but generally fails. He's more around mid level telepath with strong TK. His greatest achievements is his tech, which amplifies his tp and tk. He would likely stomp stryfe with prep and his current self would also stomp. So let's just use pre flashpoint.
Depends on if we're cutting top tier off at heroes or villains. Cassandra Nova or Stryfe could run through her, but she was stated to be the 3rd most powerful telepath on Earth. I know it was just a statement, but Emma and Xavier probably have the first two spots. Xavier is dead so maybe Rachel?

Of course it's pre-flashpoint. Doesn't current Grodd have the speed force? lol

Golgo13
Originally posted by StyleTime
Depends on if we're cutting top tier off at heroes or villains. Cassandra Nova or Stryfe could run through her, but she was stated to be the 3rd most powerful telepath on Earth. I know it was just a statement, but Emma and Xavier probably have the first two spots. Xavier is dead so maybe Rachel?

Of course it's pre-flashpoint. Doesn't current Grodd have the speed force? lol

Yeah, he has some uber TK and the Speed Force, which allowed him to contend with Flash. He'd wreck Stryfe, but I'm taking the speed Force away. It's purely a TK/TP battle for both characters.

One poster said Stryfe was smarter, but exactly how intelligent is he? Grodd has built a few devices to contend with top tier telepaths like Martian Manhunter and on top of that, screw with the JLA. Grodd is a scientific genius.

Would you put Psylocke above Jean?

StyleTime
He's smart tactically speaking , but Grodd is probably overall more intelligent.

I'd have to reread some older issues to make a definitive statement. Jean did take out Psylocke one time, but it was an ambush and Shadow King was controlling Betsy. On the other hand, Betsy managed hide to Wolverine from Jean. I wouldn't put Betsy above Jean if I had to answer right now. Current Psylocke is a different ballgame so it's hard to make a comparison since Jean is dead.

Stryfe ran through both of them though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.