How many jedi...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
Does it take to get to the sithy roll center of a Sith Lord?

Let's find out!

ROTS Sidious vs:

Agen Kolar
Kit Fiisto
Sasee Tiin
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
(Base Team)
then tell me how big the team has to be before they win
Add:
Aayla Secura
Add:
Obi Wan Kenobi
Add:
Yaddle
Add:
Qui Gonn Jinn
Add:
Depa Bilaba
Add:
Sora Bulq
Add:
Quinlan Vos

For lulz...
Round 2:

DE Sidious vs. same ever growing list above. Can he actually take them all out with a good Force Storm? Let's find out...

AncientPower
I guess it's a question of how many he can actually speed blitz before the Jedi start to defend themselves properly.

ILS
I foresee a lot of windpipes shutting, and a lot of burn-marked corpses piling up.

The Merchant
Agen Kolar stomps.

ILS
Oh crap didn't see he was in this battle.

Yeah Kolar solos without PIS

Angelalex242
Kolar was on the original B Team. So of course he's here. Don't expect him to do much better then his movie showing though :P

ILS
Kolar withheld his TP and drain in the movie.

Angelalex242
I looked him up and...where is he getting Sith powers from?

Tzeentch
That's dumb as hell. Seriously?

ILS
Originally posted by Angelalex242
I looked him up and...where is he getting Sith powers from? You need to read between the lines.

Angelalex242
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Agen_Kolar

Which lines are those?

carthage
Agen even now in death confounds and confuses the weak minded, fear the power of the Ugly Zabrak Jedi

Angelalex242
Your eyes deceive you. He is merely making himself appear greater then he is. Fear comes only from within.

You will know the truth. When you are calm. At peace. Clear your mind of questions. Kolar isn't what he's cracked up to be.

ILS
It's treason, then.

carthage
laughing out loud

Angelalex242
You are under ARREST Chancellor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNjfHghaItQ

Stigma
Agen force drains Sidious, obviously. Then Plo freezes a creek.

Nephthys
Can we confirm the presence of a creek?

WildBantha88
Team with Yaddle and Kenobi will do it

Q99
Originally posted by AncientPower
I guess it's a question of how many he can actually speed blitz before the Jedi start to defend themselves properly.

In canon, he got two before Fisto was able to put up some defense.

I think by 7 (Yaddle), or, maybe 6 (Kenobi) if he's unlucky, he'll lose. Two or three go down fast, four or five after the blitzing is done, he'll take down a few more after that, but he'll tire out before he can get them all.

Angelalex242
And how about the DE version, who can theoretically Force Storm them to death with AOE?

WildBantha88
Sidious won't tire. But with Kenobi they have one member who can last in sabers one on one with Sidious for maybe a minute and Yaddle is very powerful in the Force. After that its just too many numbers and Sidious falls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.