Strongest character from Marvel and DC that Naruto(The Last) could defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zamiel
l4-bPQmm0Zo
1jho2XWgakk

Tanked and ran through that moon slicing attack like it was nothing. All while serparated from Kurama. So he wasn't even at his strongest.

Also flew from the moon to earth in base.

pym-ftw
Probably Ironman

SSJGGogeta
I'd say around... Idk, maybe around the level of like... and when I say early, I mean EARLY, Captain Marvel.

I haven't seen the movie though, so I could be overestimating, but that seems pretty accurate to me.

carver9
Ironman ISNT tanking an attack that could split through a moon. Ironman isn't CLOSE to being as fast as Naruto and Naruto might also hold a strength edge. Let's put it like this, no 'Herald' is tanking a moon splitting attack 'on average', so, if it is that high of a durability ft, then he is pretty high up there.

SSJGGogeta
Um... Heralds would beat Naruto pretty easy, but only one Ironman would. The Odinforce Ironman suit, that he used to fight Thor would beat Naruto, but otherwise, Ironman gets jacked.

danielgamer
Savage Hulk most likely.
Grey Hulk, Ares, She Hulk, basic suit iron Man, Doc Samson, Abomination, Ms Marvel if (she does not absorb any energy) can be defeated without major problems.

NewGuy01
RCM Naruto would be more fair, tbh. LAST Naruto is strong, but most of the mid-level Marvel heroes could sneeze him out of existence.

Tbh, what about Kaguya? She's probably

carver9
Originally posted by danielgamer
Savage Hulk most likely.
Grey Hulk, Ares, She Hulk, basic suit iron Man, Doc Samson, Abomination, Ms Marvel if (she does not absorb any energy) can be defeated without major problems.

no expression

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by carver9
no expression Originally posted by carver9
no expression i think naruto will win this here

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by carver9
Ironman ISNT tanking an attack that could split through a moon. Ironman isn't CLOSE to being as fast as Naruto and Naruto might also hold a strength edge. Let's put it like this, no 'Herald' is tanking a moon splitting attack 'on average', so, if it is that high of a durability ft, then he is pretty high up there.
This.....

Reflassshh
Alfred\ Jarvis.

Zamiel
The combined chakra of around 50 normal shinobi can blow up the moon in The Last. So how powerful is Naruto now?

NewGuy01
if it were that easy, Bee could have done it alone, weapon or no.

Zamiel
Originally posted by NewGuy01
if it were that easy, Bee could have done it alone, weapon or no.

Bee isn't the host of Gyuuki anymore. Their chakra acted as bullets for the weapon.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Alfred\ Jarvis.

Can't Jarvis control all the ironman suits? Like, even the Odinforce IM suit? That fought on par with Thor? lol, to think that even Jarvis could solo the Nardo-verse with the proper tools.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Zamiel
Bee isn't the host of Gyuuki anymore. Their chakra acted as bullets for the weapon.

Lol, yes he is. We see him with the Gyuuki in Chapter 700.

Zamiel
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lol, yes he is. We see him with the Gyuuki in Chapter 700.

He was just sitting on top on him. He wasn't a jin.

NewGuy01
Clearly untrue.

http://www.onemanga2.com/Naruto_Chapter_List/700/13/

You can clearly see Bee sitting on some grass under a waterfall, Gyuuki is in his inner world.

Zamiel
Okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.